Casa Mosaico Hostel Reviews

Calle Loreto 109, Recoleta, Santiago, Chile

Nice hostel. Few bedrooms, sometimes I felt like I was the only guest there. Definitely this is not a party hostel, even though it's pretty close to the nightlife of Bellavista. It's also a very nice location to visit the historical city centre and Cerros. No hot water on my second day there, not a big problem because I spent only two nights there. Kinda overpriced considering the heating problem and the fact that there are other options nearby offering similar things for less money.

Cool decor and a great location but found the rooms very tiny/cramped and the freezing cold showers were miserable. We ended up moving to another hostel for the hot showers!

No hot water and the hostel did nothing about this. Upstairs door in the room didn't shut and it was very loud outside. Left after one nighy