Casa Mosaico Hostel Reviews

Calle Loreto 111, Barrio Bellavista, Santiago, Chile

Recently stayed here, very relaxed atmosphere, very comfortable patio, great staff. I don't hardly speak any Spanish and they helped me with anything I needed, albeit directions to places, recommendations of places to visit and called my cab for me to get me to the airport on time. Just an all around nice place, I will stay there again on any future trips back to Santiago.

• 14th Feb 2015

Nice place... the only bad thing was the hot water never worked the whole time I was there. I kept complaining, but no hot water.

I had a great stay in Casa Mosaica. The stuff is super sweet and helpful and the hostel is cleaned as if it was a hotel. It has a very relaxed atmosphere, anyway if you feel for a party, you can have one as well. It is in very convenient location from night life, city centre, attractions and metro. I can highly recommend to everybody!

Although Lila and Elder are utterly wonderful, I'll nev recommend your place. Quite the contrary...allowing young girls to hold long,and very loud conversations every day and every evening in the upstairs (not outdoor patio, which might have not been as terrible) sleeping areas prevented both sleep and peaceful enjoyment of the room for reading, meditation etc. this was one of the few hostels we've encountered where silence in the sleeping areas...period. Not even if you are an adorable 18-21

Great hostel! Only problems was the shower was very cold, and there was supposed to be someone 24-hours at the front desk to let you in...but we got back at 2am, and after waiting for 5 minutes, we were able to get into the hostel through the connected hostel next door.

Great place to say in! The staff was wonderful! The location was really nice! It's just walking distance to good places in Bella Vista!

It's a very good hostel with very helpful staff with a good location. And GREAT mattress!!!!!!!