Casa Mosaico Hostel Reviews

Calle Loreto 109, Recoleta, Santiago, Chile

Nice hostel. Few bedrooms, sometimes I felt like I was the only guest there. Definitely this is not a party hostel, even though it's pretty close to the nightlife of Bellavista. It's also a very nice location to visit the historical city centre and Cerros. No hot water on my second day there, not a big problem because I spent only two nights there. Kinda overpriced considering the heating problem and the fact that there are other options nearby offering similar things for less money.

Cool decor and a great location but found the rooms very tiny/cramped and the freezing cold showers were miserable. We ended up moving to another hostel for the hot showers!

No hot water and the hostel did nothing about this. Upstairs door in the room didn't shut and it was very loud outside. Left after one nighy

Recently stayed here, very relaxed atmosphere, very comfortable patio, great staff. I don't hardly speak any Spanish and they helped me with anything I needed, albeit directions to places, recommendations of places to visit and called my cab for me to get me to the airport on time. Just an all around nice place, I will stay there again on any future trips back to Santiago.

• 14th Feb 2015

Nice place... the only bad thing was the hot water never worked the whole time I was there. I kept complaining, but no hot water.

I had a great stay in Casa Mosaica. The stuff is super sweet and helpful and the hostel is cleaned as if it was a hotel. It has a very relaxed atmosphere, anyway if you feel for a party, you can have one as well. It is in very convenient location from night life, city centre, attractions and metro. I can highly recommend to everybody!

Although Lila and Elder are utterly wonderful, I'll nev recommend your place. Quite the contrary...allowing young girls to hold long,and very loud conversations every day and every evening in the upstairs (not outdoor patio, which might have not been as terrible) sleeping areas prevented both sleep and peaceful enjoyment of the room for reading, meditation etc. this was one of the few hostels we've encountered where silence in the sleeping areas...period. Not even if you are an adorable 18-21