Casa Nicarosa Hotel & Residences Reviews

2116 Madre Ignacia St. Malate, Manila City, Manila, Philippines

They tried to charge me 19k when I first arrived instead the agreed upon price of 17k through email. They argued with me about the price at 1 am when my family was tired and finally gave me keys only after i gave them a 10k deposit. Air con didn't work in the room. Toilet leaked water. We were yelled at by the manager for eating on the balcony. Even the staff said the manager was mean. There were no tables for us to eat in the rooms. Most taxi drivers couldn't even find the place. Never again!

• 25th Jun 2014