Casa Terezia Reviews

25 Nicolae Balcescu Street, Brasov, Romania

Terezia was very friendly offering free coffee and a lovely chat and even showing me the direction of the town square personally The room was modern comfortable and clean

Casa Terezia was great. Great location (near Brasov town square) and customer service was outstanding! Terezia who was most accommodating on odd requests like assistance with reservations for transportation. It is a few rooms - so it is quieter (which had advantages and disadvantages). I would recommend!

A very pleasant guesthouse situated close to the centre of Brasov's old town. The room was squeaky clean and the free coffee/tea was an added bonus. Terezia, the hostess, was polite, friendly and welcoming. Certainly a recommended place to stay in Brasov.

The owner - Terezia is very friendly and helpful. You can count on hot coffee every morning and welcoming smile. Although she is not always in the place you can always ask her auntie to call her if needed. Rooms are clean, with closet, towels and bathroom. Casa Terezia is located on the backyard so some rooms have windows facing the yard but some have just small roof window. Unfortunately that might be a reason of poor ventilation of facilities which sometimes can get smelly.

Excellent accommodation just of the main strip. Terezia was so friendly, very informative and helped me book my tickets to Budapest. I really pleasant stay here in Brasov. Highly recommended.

I truly enjoyed my stay at Casa Terezia. Terezia went above and beyond, I was treated more like family than a paying guest. I will definetly make it a point to stay there on my next trip to Romania.

• 13th Aug 2013