Casa Vacanze il Campo Reviews

Via Salicotto n. 73, Siena, Italy

Altogether excellent. 1 minute from Campo yet very quiet, friendly and helpful staff, small but perfectly adequate bedroom and bathroom, very reasonably priced. Great bar for breakfast 50 metres away.

• 30th Aug 2014

We had an amazing stay! The location was perfect just a 3 minute walk from the main square, the staff very very helpful and willing to explain everything from city history to places to eat. It is more an apartment rental than a hostel, but exactly what we wanted! Our apartment was huge, clean, with complete kitchen and living space and we even got a balcony at the third floor with fantastic views! We would definitely come back!

This guesthouse is located right in the Centre of the beautiful city of Siena. The room was neat and comfortable, and the host Giovanni was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Casa Vacanze il Campo to anybody visiting Siena.

Good location. Staff were very helpful. Apartment was clean, although furnishings and linens were a little dated.

The host is friendly and helpful. Location is excellent, just few steps from Il Campo. There is no lift but the staff is willing to help take luggage up.

Hi Grace, thanks for your review. Have a nice stay in Italy

I loved the Il Campo service, location, people, and facilities. the hostel is clean, everything is new, and people are very caring and helpful. after walking around Siena, i realized the the location was the best of all. Grazia mille to the hostel and its stuff.

Dear Tamara, thank you for your great review! Giovanni CASA VACANZE IL CAMPO

The owner of the business is extremely helpful and friendly. He added to my experience in Siena by advising me of things I wasn't aware of. As a result I got to see the selection event for the Palio horses in the town square. I stayed in a rustic apartment in the centre of town with views over the city from the roof terrace. It was very clean and had everything I needed. A real home from home. I recommend this company 100%

• 27th Jun 2012

The proprietors are lovely people. My room was actually an apartment a few blocks away from the office. It was perfect.

• 16th Jun 2012

Dear Stacy, thank you for the great review! Giovanni CASA VACANZE IL CAMPO

Really enjoyed my stay in Casa Vacanze, very warm atmosphere, friendly staff, and pleasant rooms.

perfect location, great value and the staff were fantastic

• 4th May 2012

Giovanni was fantastic. We arrived late in the evening and he offered to pick us up from the train station in his van. The location was outstanding, only a short walk from il Campo, the main piazza where the palio is held every year.

The staff was very helpful and friendly, and although we had a minor problem with one of the toilets, it was fixed right away and the service was greatly appreciated. The only "complaint" that needs to be noted is that the beds were somewhat firm and uncomfortable.

This place is fantastic. Not 5 minutes from the magnificient Piazza del Campo, it has all the value for money you could hope for. The staff is extremely helpful, the rooms are furnished in a nice tuscan style and they are spacious and have everything you need. Best place I've been in since a while.

Caro Dario, grazie per la fantastica recensione. Speriamo di rivederti in una futura occasione Giovanni

Stayed here for five nights over Christmas 2011. Great location, with a great host. Apartment was clean and well equipped. If I was ever back in Siena, I would definitely stay here again and will recommend it to my friends.

Dear Lucas, thank you for your fantastic review and reting. Hoping to see you againg Giovanni

We got a very nice appartment with two beds for couples. The house was big, clean and in the very center of the city. Near good restaurants and the main square of Siena. We were treated very kindly by the receptionist, who gave us lots of useful info, history about the city, restaurant tips. I would absolutely recommend this appartments to other backpackers.

Great location, pretty and clean apartment, staff very helpful! Definitely recommended.

Just best place to stay in Siena. Everything was excellent. Owner is very kindly. You have full apartment with kitchen and dishes. Highly recommend

great place -- the best place ive stayed in siena. a whole, lapartment to yourself, with kitchen. my only problem was the roaring sound of motorbikes outside.

I highly recommend this accommodation. It was easy to find and very close to everything in beautiful Siena. Giovanni was very helpful, explaining the differences in Siena region wines, good places to eat and tours. Everything he recommended was true amd we had a great time. The other staff, even though their English wasn't as good, did their best to help anyway. The room was comfortable, well appointed and had fantastic air conditioning which we found rare in Italy.

• 14th Jul 2011

Good place! Real Italian, Tuscan feel about it with plenty of room and a well equipped kitchen for cooking. The only downfall was that both the nights we were here it was really noisy outside and the sound bounced straight into our room. Otherwise great location and nice place to stay in siena!

« first « Prev 1 2 3