Casa de Amigos Albayzin Reviews

Plaza San Nicolas 2, Granada, Spain

It seems to be hosted in someone's private house than in a hostel but that's not a bad thing for us. The house is in one of the best neighborhood of Granada with a fantastic view some meters away. The girl that welcomed us (sorry I don't remember the name) was nice and give us good suggestions to eat and drink in granada (Poe bar is really great). We had a double room with the bathroom and it was really nice. If you are open mind is a good place to stay.

Such a cool place ! Ria ( sorry if i spell it wrong!) made us feel so comfi, gave us good advises and was always super nice to us ! Thank you !

A very good deal and excellent location. I enjoyed my stay.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts