Casa de Amigos Albayzin Reviews

Plaza San Nicolas 2, Granada, Spain

It seems to be hosted in someone's private house than in a hostel but that's not a bad thing for us. The house is in one of the best neighborhood of Granada with a fantastic view some meters away. The girl that welcomed us (sorry I don't remember the name) was nice and give us good suggestions to eat and drink in granada (Poe bar is really great). We had a double room with the bathroom and it was really nice. If you are open mind is a good place to stay.

Such a cool place ! Ria ( sorry if i spell it wrong!) made us feel so comfi, gave us good advises and was always super nice to us ! Thank you !

A very good deal and excellent location. I enjoyed my stay.

Cool and small place near one of the best view in Granada. We saw some "cucarachas" but seems to be a common problem in Granada.

Please AVOID this guesthouse. The directions say to "call us upon arrival." My call went straight to voicemail, and even though it was late at night, nobody was home. There's no wifi either; I went to the restaurant next door and I had just decided to book another hostel when the lady in charge of Casa de Amigos showed up nearly 2 hours later. This wasn't the owner, it was his friend who is in charge of the guesthouse for several months, but this doesn't make the way I was treated acceptable.

Lovely staff make you feel right at home straight away

• 4th Jul 2014

great team. really welcoming. nice place to meet people if you are travelling alone. a real guesthouse ! good location at the mirador san nicolas where there is a great view on the alhambra! 10 minuts to the city center! not the most clean place and only one shower for the entire house but still a great place to stay!

Best hostel ever!!! The owner (Ria) is so sweet and she is really there for you. The atmosphere is nice and you feel like you live in grenada. You have an amazing view from the balcony and the hostel is in the best neighborhood of the city. Just go there! (Ria will give you a map and advice for tapas and bar)

Excelent hostel! Best location in granada, rigth next to mirador de San Nicolas, the owner was really nice and helpful with lots of turistic information, if what you are looking for is just a place to sleep, completely recomended!!

• 10th May 2014