Casa de Huespedes Dolcevita Reviews

Calle de San Bartolom�, 4 - 3� plan, Madrid, Spain

The staff are very friendly and the location is very good. But on the website there are some mistakes: 1st is about the kitchen and microwave use that on the site is very clear that can be used, however we couldn't use, according to staff this is not allowed. 2nd is about the rooms kind I saw on the website and made the booking to 1 twin suite and 1 single room (we was 3 people) because of this my reservation was made. When we arrived in the hostel the twin suite" was a triple suite room!

Lovely little place, up three flights of stairs though which we didn't expect, and the outside isn't very well displayed so we walked past at first! HINT: Right next door to the bondage club haha! Our room was clean and tidy and had wifi, no balcony as I thought from the triple room pictures...the breakfast was strange with cakes and the bread wasn't very fresh, but hey it was cheap and I would stay again.

Dear gentlemen thank you very much, it has been a pleasure having you as guests. We love good people, they are very happy. PS: we buy bread every day at 08.00 am, I do not understand how can not be fresh.         Regards, Ignazio

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts