Casa de Huespedes Dolcevita Reviews

Calle de San Bartolom�, 4 - 3� plan, Madrid, Spain

Lovely little place, up three flights of stairs though which we didn't expect, and the outside isn't very well displayed so we walked past at first! HINT: Right next door to the bondage club haha! Our room was clean and tidy and had wifi, no balcony as I thought from the triple room pictures...the breakfast was strange with cakes and the bread wasn't very fresh, but hey it was cheap and I would stay again.

Enjoyed our stay here. Be aware, it's in the gay district, which didn't bother us, just didn't know before our arrival. Nice breakfast. Friendly staff, but their English was not the best. Clean and spacious rooms.

Dear Mr, thank you very much for your comment, sorry for my not perfect English. We hope to see you soon around here and see if I can better my English and you a little Spanish or Italian. Good luck, Ignazio

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts