Casa de Huespedes Dolcevita Reviews

Calle de San Bartolom�, 4 - 3� plan, Madrid, Spain

One of staff can speak English , but she also very helpful! Location is good... But It's killing me when I go up 3 floor with my luggage.

The hostel location was great as it was in the center of everything. The rooms themselves were nice, clean, and spacious. BUT, the staff at this hostel was absolutely horrendous!!! We had to return to the front desk 3 times to complain about the heat not working, how it shuts off after 8pm leaving us to freeze. Specifically, we spoke to Ignacio. He was terribly rude and YELLED at us telling us there was nothing wrong with the heat and that we shouldn't be wearing t-shirts, which we weren't!!

The room was comfortable, quiet, big and clean. The breakfast was excellent and included a homemade jam that we won’t forget. The hostel is located in a gay neighborhood. So if you're gay friendly you'll enjoy more your stay. There are stairs, lots of them...

The room was clean and was meant for 4 people even though we were just 2. The staff was great and very helpful. Breakfast was basic - Croissant / toast, Jam, Butter and Coffee / Tea. The only thing is that we didn't know its on the 6th floor, no elevator.

• 12th Sep 2013
  • Israel

The place is ok, its location is very difficult to find and then you have to climb 3 floors with a really steep stair as for it is very old and carrying luggage is a nightmare. Then when finally arrived I found the worse welcome ever. Room wasn't clean yet and gay receptionist was very nasty 'cause maybe I wasn't a man? It's not about room not being ready yet but the way he addressed to me and treat me as it was my fault. I wouldn't ever go back to this hostel and would not recomend to women.

• 5th Sep 2013

Hi there 1 the hostel has no elevator and knew before booking 2 not to have reached the hostel, probably long before the time of check-in. It may be that the room is not ready, sometimes stocks arrive all together and is a bit complicated. 3 Surprise me very much that the boy has been so rude. Usually the girls, ladies and grandmothers eat it with kisses. I do not think they have anything to do education with sexual tastes. The thing I do not like is that is made as

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. They upgraded my room since they had an open better one and the staff was incredibly friendly. Go to this hostel when you're in Madrid!

Interesting decoration. Clean and comfortable bed. Very small bathroom. horrible breakfast.

great location