Casa de Romero Reviews

Calle Velez 501, Boyaca, Guayaquil, Ecuador

It was really nice hostel and peoples were kind and helpful. It was just near to city center and convinient to go every places. Staffs were nice and they tried to do their best for me when I need some helps. My stay for 2night was great and if I have a chance to visit Guayaquil one more time, surely I'll stay here again.

The breakfast here was wonderful. The staff helped us with getting taxis from both the airport to their location and to the bus station for our next leg of the journey. Had absolutely no issues. As a side note - the person checking us in didn't know English. This wasn't an issue for us because I know Spanish, but could make things a bit tricky for others who do not. This was a great, secure play to stay in Guayaquil.

I was so impressed with this hostal. The staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming. I only stopped in Guayaquil for one night and this placed made my stay! Great for solo travelers that need a break from loud hostals. Thank you!

• 24th Mar 2015

The location is very good, you can walk to every important "touristy sight". Breakfast is the usual but very good: Bread, jam, butter, eggs and a coffee. Internet is only available in the reception area but works fine.

View all Guayaquil Bed and Breakfasts