Casa de Romero Reviews

Calle Velez 501, Boyaca, Guayaquil, Ecuador

Centrally located in the DT area. Hostel situated in a high rise apartment building so the security is awesome and the view good. The sign is a little hard to notice next to the front door, could be bigger! We only stayed for one night in a private room with AC (very important for AC) room was clean, beds where very comfy. It was a 5-6$ taxi fare from the main bus terminal. Would stay again if needed!

It was really nice hostel and peoples were kind and helpful. It was just near to city center and convinient to go every places. Staffs were nice and they tried to do their best for me when I need some helps. My stay for 2night was great and if I have a chance to visit Guayaquil one more time, surely I'll stay here again.

The breakfast here was wonderful. The staff helped us with getting taxis from both the airport to their location and to the bus station for our next leg of the journey. Had absolutely no issues. As a side note - the person checking us in didn't know English. This wasn't an issue for us because I know Spanish, but could make things a bit tricky for others who do not. This was a great, secure play to stay in Guayaquil.

I was so impressed with this hostal. The staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming. I only stopped in Guayaquil for one night and this placed made my stay! Great for solo travelers that need a break from loud hostals. Thank you!

• 24th Mar 2015