Casa de Romero Reviews

Calle Velez 501, Boyaca, Guayaquil, Ecuador

very central located

Decent hostel in the middle of town. Felt very secure, nice staff, good wifi, good breakfast. Didn't stay long as we were flying to Galapogas but it was a good place to stay the night.

A wonderful place, if unusual (in a tower block) with great staff and good breakfast :) Would you believe that the night staff girl washed our dirty clothes on arrival and them ready for us at breakfast (sorry I forgot to you leave you the tip we planned in our rush to catch our bus). Highly recommended and very friendly with great facilities :)

We had to spend a night in Guayaquil, so booked this hotel. Clean, no frills hostel, relatively friendly staff and a decent breakfast. Not a lot of social atmosphere though.

I stayed in a twin bed with a bathroom. The bed was too soft and I got bed bite in the middle of the night. The staff were great. He prepared breakfast early than the usual time since we have to be at the airport at 7.

Pros: Many, including good location, friendly staff (speak Español, English, French), cleanliness, security among others... Cons: Noisy room, it was actually hard for me to sleep, I recommend everybody before staying there getting some earplugs. Value for money noisy-wise: Expensive!

Very nice staff, felt at home and close to everything in the urban/city part of Guayaquil.

Very helpful and courteous staff. Hotel was comfortable and very clean, excellent location, good value.

View all Guayaquil Bed and Breakfasts