Casa di Antonella Reviews

Via delle Terme 72, Siena, Italy

Location was great. It was close to both the bus in the piazza and il campo and all the sights. The place is simple and cozy. Farbrizio was great with suggestions and answering questions! Breakfast was lovely and Farbrizio is a great host. Thank you for accommodating our extremely late departure! We really appreciated everything!

Great location, great staff! Would come back

• 7th Jul 2014

We enjoyed very much our stay at Casa di Antonella. The location is perfect, right in the center and yet not noisy (which is important to us). We appreciated the kindness of the host and his good advice for eating out!

Fabrizio is a great proprietor and makes a Great frittata!! We stayed during the days before the Palio horse race and had many good conversations about the event and other Siena historical facts. We met other nice people and are a Great breakfast every day. The location is prime, right between Piazza Gramsci and Il Campo. If you like to make your own sandwiches, Connad is Very close. It's not a cheap stay when compared to a hostel, but the value is extremely good and it's money well spent.

We had a really wonderful stay here. The location is great, so close to the Piazza del Campo and loads of places to eat. The room was clean and spacious with some beautiful frescoes on the ceiling. The bathrooms were always very clean. The breakfast was really tasty and Fabrizio was great. He is full of recommendations and knowledge of Siena, always helpful and easy to talk to. Perfect place to stay! We hope to be back one day.

• 24th Jun 2014

What an amazing hostel. Great location, the owner is so so nice. The breakfast he made was fantastic. He let me keep my luggage there after checkout. I'm a light sleeper and since the location is so great, I brought ear plugs just in incase and I slept great.

Excellent hostel. Great rooms, super breakfast, and a friendly and efficient host.

Good mood, really nice place, nice rooms, and the owner is so friendly and receptive. Love it.

We had a great stay and really enjoyed the apartment

Our room with a balcony was just right and so convenient for visiting the sights in Siena. Wonderful breakfast too. Thank you

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Absolutely amazing! From the location to the cleanliness and the host, I loved it all! :)

• 5th Jun 2014

I stayed at Casa di Antonella for two nights. The room is very clean,so as the bathroom. The location is nice,near the bus station and city center. Fabrizio is so kind and helpful. Breakfast is awesome for only 3 euro.Have a great stay here.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Very close walk from bus stop. It is a B&B so we had our own double room. Quiet atmosphere with people mostly doing their own thing. Fabrizio was very helpful - good dinner recommendations and easy to contact. Would stay again.

I have nothing but good things to say about Casa di Antonella! Excellent location, great rooms and the breakfast was great! Fabrizio is a great host! Very knowledgeable on Siena and is very well travelled. Although my stay was short for only one night, I will make sure to spend more time here next time I visit Siena. I have nothing but good things to say about this B&B, and is worth more than the price asked for each night!

Perfect location, great facilities, good breakfast. Highly recommend.

We had a great stay here, loved it!!

My favorite hotel on this trip...Fabrizio answered all of my questions in both Italian for me and English for my sister. He served a large traditional breakfast each morning. Casa di Antonella is actually within the walls of Siena and is situated between the Duomo, Piazza del Campo and Piazza Gramsci (bus station, post office, San Domenic and Conad grocery store).

Carla met us in her car to take us to a free parking spot a few minutes from town. The room had a comfortable bed and small private bathroom. Her mom speaking Italian and so friendly took us to our car. Great experience. Nice bakery a few blocks away for breakfast.

A modest guest house superbly located with a fantastic owner in Fabrizio who couldn't do enought to help. Wifi waves excellent the room spacious and clean. The shared bathrooms always spotless. Best breakfast ever in Europe. Can't recommend highly enough. Thanks Fabrizio, hope to see you in Austraila. Margie and Vit

Good location...near the city center (a bit far from the train station), it is necessary to give the arrival time precisely to the owner otherwise nobody will welcome you. We did not take the breakfast, it looks nice. Rooms are very nice well decorated. Two shower are available on the main floor for all the rooms.

• 21st Apr 2014