Casa di Antonella Reviews

Via delle Terme 72, Siena, Italy

Definitely one of the best hostels i've stayed at! Keep it up :)

The location is fantastic and the breakfast was delicious!

Fabrizio was very helpful and the breakfast spread in the mornings was impressive! The location of the hostel is very central to Siena. I think we had the best room as we had a balcony, and were even offered to have our breakfast out there!

• 10th Jul 2015

My first time traveling alone out of country and it was a great experience. Safe, clean, and welcoming. Grazie!

The stay was extremely nice. The accomodation exceeded our expectations. The crew as helpful. It was a very nice value for money!

I enjoyed every part of staying here. Fabrizio is lovely and friendly, and he has kept the property in great shape.

The owner/manager Fabrizzio was lovely, made the most amazing breakfast each morning (for a small fee but definitely worth it). In the city centre, close to everything.

A little farther from the center of town than indicated.

Great location! short walk to the center square. Very clean with 2 bathrooms to share. breakfast was lovely. Check-out is at 10AM. I thought I'd be able to chill in the common area, like most hostels, but while you could leave the bag there, your person cannot be there. I didn't realized this and was in the common area using my laptop, until the staff told me I couldn't be there anymore. Just a note for other travelers.

Awesome place! Great location and wonderful breakfast. Everything is nice and tidy. Fabrizio will help in any way to make your stay in Siena the best it can be. Would highly recommend and would definitely return!

The owner was very friendly, he adviced me restaurants, bars, everything I needed! Grazie Fabrizio! :)

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Hungary

The city tax is not included, unlike what is written. The guy was extremely helpful and nice, the place is lovely, the sheets and the towels smelled clean (which usually doesn't happen in hostels), the breakfast was great. Just lovely

The hostel, which is located in the centre of Siena enable you to commute easily. I was not very satisfied with the attitude of the owner but in overall, this is a good place to live.

Absolutely recommendable cosy little hostel right in the heart of siena. The breakfast is just perfect and fabrizio a really helpful and friendly host. We would definitely come again :)

• 27th Mar 2015