Casa di Antonella Reviews

Via delle Terme 72, Siena, Tuscany, Italy

Love this sweet little place. Staff was super friendly. Usually stay at hostels but splurged on this place in Siena was totally worth it. Breakfast was good as well as the room.

Fabrizio is a friendly host, he provided us amazing sightseeing alternatives. Moreover, the building is awesome. Frescos on the ceilings are incredible. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was splendid.

Very cozy. Shared bathroom is clean. Water in the shower is quite chilly though. Location is good and everything is within walking distance. Overall, I am happy about the stay.

It was such a great value for the money! It was very clean with a wonderful homemade breakfast that was included with the price. There was also a kitchen that we used to make dinner which was an added plus because eating out really does add up when you're traveling for weeks. I would definitely recommend this B&B and return again myself!

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay in Casa di Antonella. The location is just perfect. Restaurants, shops, and of course the must-see Piazza del Campo are just a few steps from this B&B. Our private double bedroom was large, clean, and equipped with a flat-screen TV. The shared bathroom was cleaned regularly. Fabrizio, the owner, is a really nice guy, who would do everything to make his customers feel happy and comfortable. He served good breakfast too. We'll definitely stay here again.

The building looks very dirty: stairs etc. The premises themselves are ok, but not as nice as the other ones I stayed during this trip. One set of keys made things difficult for us who were travelling in a party of three.

Very nice room with comfy bed. Very friendly owner who gave me very good food recommendations. Also good breakfast with nice coffee. I would love to visit Siena and stay in this place again next time.

Everything was really good, location, breakfast and the b&b itself. Fabrizio is really nice and helpful and I definitely recommend his place.

Thank you so much for a fantastic stay. We loved how homely and comfortable your hostel was.

Very nice hostel. Our room was clean and pleasant. You can't beat the location- it's right in the center of the town and a 3min walk to the main square where all nightlife and restaurants are. We would definitelly stay there again. The only thing i would comment on is the fact that you need to call the owner to get it but most travelers don't have Italian registered phones

Great B&B. We wish we could of stayed here longer.

• 22nd Oct 2013