Casa di Antonella Reviews

Via delle Terme 72, Siena, Italy

We stayed at Casa di Antonella for 2 nights. The location is fantastic, only a few minutes walk from the main square and the Duomo. It was on a main street but still very quiet. We opted not to have the breakfast but it looked great. We didn't really see any other guests during our stay so it felt like we had an apartment to ourselves. Fabrizio was very accommodating.

Fabrizio is very hospitable and helped make our stay in Siena so lovely! Lovely breakfast:)

Wonderful host great location very clean highly recommend as a great place to stay

Despite being a little rough around the edges, this place has a lot of charm. It was easy to overlook the slightly stained bedsheets because the owner was so friendly and helpful. The bathrooms were very clean, and a lot of the rooms had fresco paintings on the ceiling. Good value for money and in an excellent location.

Perfect stay, excellent location, rooms and breakfast! Will definitely recommend it!

Location was great. It was close to both the bus in the piazza and il campo and all the sights. The place is simple and cozy. Farbrizio was great with suggestions and answering questions! Breakfast was lovely and Farbrizio is a great host. Thank you for accommodating our extremely late departure! We really appreciated everything!

Great location, great staff! Would come back

• 7th Jul 2014

We enjoyed very much our stay at Casa di Antonella. The location is perfect, right in the center and yet not noisy (which is important to us). We appreciated the kindness of the host and his good advice for eating out!

Fabrizio is a great proprietor and makes a Great frittata!! We stayed during the days before the Palio horse race and had many good conversations about the event and other Siena historical facts. We met other nice people and are a Great breakfast every day. The location is prime, right between Piazza Gramsci and Il Campo. If you like to make your own sandwiches, Connad is Very close. It's not a cheap stay when compared to a hostel, but the value is extremely good and it's money well spent.

We had a really wonderful stay here. The location is great, so close to the Piazza del Campo and loads of places to eat. The room was clean and spacious with some beautiful frescoes on the ceiling. The bathrooms were always very clean. The breakfast was really tasty and Fabrizio was great. He is full of recommendations and knowledge of Siena, always helpful and easy to talk to. Perfect place to stay! We hope to be back one day.

• 24th Jun 2014

What an amazing hostel. Great location, the owner is so so nice. The breakfast he made was fantastic. He let me keep my luggage there after checkout. I'm a light sleeper and since the location is so great, I brought ear plugs just in incase and I slept great.

Excellent hostel. Great rooms, super breakfast, and a friendly and efficient host.

Good mood, really nice place, nice rooms, and the owner is so friendly and receptive. Love it.

We had a great stay and really enjoyed the apartment

Our room with a balcony was just right and so convenient for visiting the sights in Siena. Wonderful breakfast too. Thank you

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Absolutely amazing! From the location to the cleanliness and the host, I loved it all! :)

I stayed at Casa di Antonella for two nights. The room is very clean,so as the bathroom. The location is nice,near the bus station and city center. Fabrizio is so kind and helpful. Breakfast is awesome for only 3 euro.Have a great stay here.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Very close walk from bus stop. It is a B&B so we had our own double room. Quiet atmosphere with people mostly doing their own thing. Fabrizio was very helpful - good dinner recommendations and easy to contact. Would stay again.

I have nothing but good things to say about Casa di Antonella! Excellent location, great rooms and the breakfast was great! Fabrizio is a great host! Very knowledgeable on Siena and is very well travelled. Although my stay was short for only one night, I will make sure to spend more time here next time I visit Siena. I have nothing but good things to say about this B&B, and is worth more than the price asked for each night!

Perfect location, great facilities, good breakfast. Highly recommend.

View all Siena Bed and Breakfasts