Casa di Antonella Reviews

Via delle Terme 72, Siena, Italy

Good mood, really nice place, nice rooms, and the owner is so friendly and receptive. Love it.

We had a great stay and really enjoyed the apartment

Our room with a balcony was just right and so convenient for visiting the sights in Siena. Wonderful breakfast too. Thank you

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Absolutely amazing! From the location to the cleanliness and the host, I loved it all! :)

I stayed at Casa di Antonella for two nights. The room is very clean,so as the bathroom. The location is nice,near the bus station and city center. Fabrizio is so kind and helpful. Breakfast is awesome for only 3 euro.Have a great stay here.

Very close walk from bus stop. It is a B&B so we had our own double room. Quiet atmosphere with people mostly doing their own thing. Fabrizio was very helpful - good dinner recommendations and easy to contact. Would stay again.

I have nothing but good things to say about Casa di Antonella! Excellent location, great rooms and the breakfast was great! Fabrizio is a great host! Very knowledgeable on Siena and is very well travelled. Although my stay was short for only one night, I will make sure to spend more time here next time I visit Siena. I have nothing but good things to say about this B&B, and is worth more than the price asked for each night!

Perfect location, great facilities, good breakfast. Highly recommend.

We had a great stay here, loved it!!

My favorite hotel on this trip...Fabrizio answered all of my questions in both Italian for me and English for my sister. He served a large traditional breakfast each morning. Casa di Antonella is actually within the walls of Siena and is situated between the Duomo, Piazza del Campo and Piazza Gramsci (bus station, post office, San Domenic and Conad grocery store).

1 2 Next » last »