Superb 131 Total Reviews
Superb 131 Total Reviews
Casamso Boracay Located at Balabag 0234, , Boracay Island.
Philippines
Boracay Island Malay Aklan 5608 Balabag 0234
97% 131
11.9645930 121.9238720
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, All Male Group, 25-30
13th Jul 2016

I'm more than HAPPY I stayed at Frendz/Casamso whilst in Boracay! Not only was it Value for Money, my Experience Overall was Amazing! The Staff (Robin + May + Jeff & the Rest of the Frendz Crew) were a pleasure to deal with & attended to All my Concerns/Needs! Pasta Night (aka Free Dinner) was so much FUN which incl Happy Hour! Aint nowhere I'd rather be next time I'm in Boracay! Maraming Salamat for your Hospitality! As we say in NZ, Chur bro!

• England, Female, 31-40
14th Jun 2016

Once you find the place it's a great location. Close to the beach but just far enough to be quiet. Staff are wonderful, so welcoming! Free pasta night is a bonus. Wish I stayed longer now!