Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co. Reviews

150 East 105th Street, New York, USA

This is in a good location and easy to find. Staff were helpful upon my arrival and gave me extra towels when I requested new ones. The area was safe and lots of places to eat and supermarket nearby. A key was given to lock up the room. The room was a good size and included a fridge and old night stand. The restroom was cleaned daily and the shower a bit small but not bad. On the second floor there was a microwave but no kitchen. This place was the cheapest and best deal near time squar

Easy access to the subway , central park, Grand Central Station ... very good!

• 12th Mar 2015

The owners and staff simply don't like to clean (no hand soap) and treat their guest like a burden instead of a traveler. One of the women employees (the night mgr) even got in my face swinging her hand as if to instigate a fight. All because the third floor shower was leaking on MY clothing. The staff in my opinion is rasist againt Black people, rude in every way and show not be allowed to be a part of Hostelworld.com They also don't have latches on the privates which is a state code violation.

• 11th Mar 2015

My stay at Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave Co. was probably one of the best hotel/hostel experiences I've ever had. The room was clean and spacious, management was amazing, there really isn't much to complain about.

• 7th Mar 2015

A simple to the point hostel i will only stay here from now on when in nyc.

• 27th Feb 2015

Linnen and towels are clean. The rest is very dirty. Staff is seldom around. Heater is noisy. Saw only one other guest. And a cockroach. It is like having your own appartment in East Harlem

The only two negative things I would say about the hostel are that the tv in my room didn't have a signal. I tried re-tuning a few times, but no signal was found. Also, my single room needs new window blinds. The apartment from across the street could see into my room.

The room was dirty, the matres were awful, I was not able to sleep because of the bad quality of the bed. The staff was very attentive, they changed my room but the second bed was less uncomfortable than the first, nevertheless I ended sleeping on the floor. Linda was always grate, but she couldn't do anything about the old and squicki bed.

View all New York Bed and Breakfasts