6.3
Good 962 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 962 Total Reviews
Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co. Located at 150 East 105th Street, , New York.
USA
New York New York 10029 150 East 105th Street
63% 962
40.7913130 -73.9465690
    Rooms available

• Macau, Female, 18-24
31st May 2016
4.3

Poor wifi and room is (only a single bed, a A4 size TV and refrigerator) and the fan and air conditioner are so noise. The shower room and restroom are so small.. And the shower room can't be locked..

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2016
6.9

It's a very good deal for visiting New York on a budget. The bad: - The water was warm , but never hot to the temperature I wanted - Residents (who LIVED) on the first floor weren't the nicest. One of the residents stopped me in the hall and accused me of making her sick (she said I coughed in the shower, and she went in after me). Kind of stupid... The Good - Own room, good size - Friendly staff - Wi-Fi - TV - Nobody bugs me (except that random girl in the hall)

13th Feb 2016
4.9

While this is a super good deal, there were a number of problems. The staff was rarely available, I only saw the when I arrived. The location, while safe for Harlem, was not as close to Central Park North as you would expect. The security, was fine for a while until my lock literally stopped working. I had to leave my laptop in my unlocked room. The atmosphere is almost non-existent. It's probably what 25 bucks a night gets you I guess, but I was pretty unimpressed.