Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co. Reviews

150 East 105th Street, New York, USA

Linnen and towels are clean. The rest is very dirty. Staff is seldom around. Heater is noisy. Saw only one other guest. And a cockroach. It is like having your own appartment in East Harlem

The only two negative things I would say about the hostel are that the tv in my room didn't have a signal. I tried re-tuning a few times, but no signal was found. Also, my single room needs new window blinds. The apartment from across the street could see into my room.

The room was dirty, the matres were awful, I was not able to sleep because of the bad quality of the bed. The staff was very attentive, they changed my room but the second bed was less uncomfortable than the first, nevertheless I ended sleeping on the floor. Linda was always grate, but she couldn't do anything about the old and squicki bed.

Location near both a supermarked and Subway.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland
  • All Female Group, 41+

I didn't expect much but a certain cleanliness for sure. The restroom and bathroom were clean but my room was dirty and I had roaches. Even though someone came to spray the room they were still there. It's close to central park and the subway stations. Wouldn't go back though.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Croatia

Great staff: Santos, the owner, is a very nice guy and so is Linda, the maid. Sabrina, Santos's daughter, was very helpful when we needed her to get us a shuttle to the airport. The cons: the box curtain in the suite bathroon needs to be changed. It is filthy and full of funghi. We have found some hair on the bed in our first day that was not ours. And we have seen tiny roaches walking around our room too. Good location, only 2 blocks from the subway. Things to eat nearby.

It's a pretty good location, close to the subway and Central Park so it's easy to get around. Very basic value for your money, we didn't ever see the owners so it felt like our own place which was kinda cool. But yeah very basic value for your money.

View all New York Bed and Breakfasts