Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co. Reviews

150 East 105th Street, New York, USA

It's a nice place to stay it, near to line 6 where you can go throughout the city. Linda ( Staff ), is a funny person, very helpul and friendly , she told us everything we needed to meet NYC , also gave us some tips to pay less visiting some tourist attractions.. If I came back to New York, I'd stay in this place again :)

The location is very good, near by 103rd and 110th subway station, Central Park is just four blocks away. The private room has too many facilities, including a backyard. Linda was so helpful and so funny. The neighborhood seems to be a little insecure but it's ok. You can't always find the staff in the office so you have to call them if you need something. The experience was very good in general. We will come back.

very good location i don't regret...if you don't have much money to stay in NY...it s the best place..

• 10th Nov 2015

Very run down, and not very clean.. Rusty razors left in the shower.. and the roof falling through. The bed was very uncomfortable with springs sticking me and stains on the sheets. Just not very comforting. A step up from a jail cell. But I guess when you pay $45 a night? I'm not sure what you're supposed to expect?

DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY - Trash on the floor of people before - Kitchen never cleaned - BEATLES EVERYWHERE - Brown and filtro matress - Shared restroom: NEVER CLEANED - To communicate with the "reception" you have to buy a chip for $50 to Call the if you haven't got an american numero because they almost never are in the office - We asked for a chair more 'cause there was just one and a minimal table and they neither answer to our e-mail... we had to eat on the bed...

• 28th Oct 2015

Nice place to stay. What you pay is what you get. Nice people in the studio's and safe place to stay and very near the subway and Central Park

• 23rd Oct 2015

Not a social place to stay but i expected that when i booked so no problem there. Great location for grocery shopping as shops were around the corner. 3 Blocks away from Central which was a massive plus for me as i spent nearly every day there. 1 Block away from a train station which was just what I needed to get around the city. The area was good as well, never seen any trouble there. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

Molto comodo, economico e caratteristico..

• 28th Sep 2015

They did not include the initial booking fee ($195) on the total fee I paid for the whole month. I had a booking print in my hand indicating "AMOUNT DUE ON ARRIVAL AT CENTRAL PARK STUDIOS: USD$1109.25". But the owner asked for $1385.32. I had no other choice than to pay what was requested, because I reached late night and did not know anywhere close to book. Apart from $270 extra charge, he was a nice and helpful guy, but according to his say, hostelworld has nothing to do with his business!!!

• 31st Aug 2015

Helpful, friendly owners, clean rooms

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Hungary

I stayed one night only because i have to stay this night at any place to book another place ..the room omages on site have no relation with the reality.in fact the room too small and no one can stay on it even one person and the shared bathroom soooooooo small and not clean of course..it was the worst night i have ever see in my life and i had to book another place.

• 15th Aug 2015