Central Park Studios at Lexington Ave. Co.

6.8
Good 1012 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 1012 Total Reviews

8th Mar 2017
4.9

For the price the place was okay. It's close to the subway and the major stores. I thought that the place could've been a little cleaner. There were dead cockroaches on the floor of my room, when I checked in. The bathroom needed to be cleaned regularly. I would recommend if you can afford a place at a higher price, don't come to this place.

• USA, Male, 41+
10th Feb 2017
3.1

I had a very awful experience at Lexington Ave Central Park Studios. First, I paid for 7 nights for the 4 nights I needed. Second, the room was so dirty that I could not put my foot on the floor. It is not conducive for human habitation. The room was also filled with smoke. The bathrooms are equally awful. I could not use the toilet for the 4 days I spent there. On the 2nd day, I realized that there are addicts in the house. My advise is that, it's not a place for a holiday maker.

10th Jan 2017

Excellent people and a good place for the price.

29th Dec 2016

Love this place will stay my next time to New York. Wifi need to be better. Staff was very friendly and cool😇😎😇

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd Dec 2016

I loved my stay at Central Park Studios! The staff were so friendly and helpful and once you were checked into your room left you to it! And when it was time to leave and get in the shuttle were very helpful again! I would definitely stay here again, as a 27 year old girl travelling alone I felt safe and for me the neighbourhood was fine. Hallway was quiet and had a good nights sleep every night! When I got there all the single rooms were over booked so I got upgraded! Thanks see you soon!

• England, Male, 25-30
30th Nov 2016
3.7

Cheapest private room I could find in Manhattan.... at a cost. Incredibly filthy, depressing atmosphere and tricky to get across town in Spanish Harlem. I lost power on my second night there, and it wasn't fixed for the remainder of my stay (7 nights). They instead opted to smash a hole in my wall and poke an extension cord through. This didn't seem remotely safe or legal, and cut out for extended stretches at random points. Ditto for the shower and 2 of the 3 toilets; no power. Toiliets: RANK.

• England, Male, 31-40
28th Nov 2016
6.0

Not too bad, however, i was on the 3rd floor and the wifi did not reach my room. I had to keep going downstairs to ground or 1st floor to use wifi. Also, toilets / showers were not cleaned regularly or loo rolls topped up. Staff were friendly. Location good