Chambers of the Boheme Reviews

İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

It was really nice to stay there! It was right in the middle of the most vibrant part of Istanbul and it was easy to get to know people there.The hostelowner took really great care of us. We actually just started to call him papa(dad), because he was like one to us. I really had a pleasant stay thanks to that and the people I meet in the hostel.

• 6th Mar 2015

Ahmed was an excellent host and the hostel was very nice. Comfortable beds and very reasonable facilities. The wifi only works in the common area (lobby) but Ahmed sells it as creating a social atmosphere which I kindof buy, Overall a very good no frills place to stay the night in a very central location in Istanbul

Chambers of the Boheme was in the great location!! Ahmed was very friendly and talkative, he upgraded me to 4 bed room. You could walk to Taksim Square in 3-5 min. and there were so many restaurants and cafe nearby. RECOMMEND!!!

Great location very near the shopping street and Taksim square. Still it was quite quiet so not too much noise from the street. The staff was friendly and helpful. The facilities were good except that there were only one corner in a room for four with power sockets so it was sort of tricky to keep your devices loaded while using them. Also the wifi didn't work very reliably in the beginning but after that it did work also in the room. A nice, clean hostel that offers a good value for money.

I really enjoy my stay in this hoste and would come backl. The staff is very helpful. And also, i book a 12 beds room and the owner upgrade me to the 4 bed room without any cost. They can give u all information about the citiy, good advices. Exclente localization (close to Taksim Square), full of stores, bar, clubs, restaurantes. Very easy to arrive. From the bus station you have free shuttle. and from airport, shuttle service to the Taksim Square. very central, you can walk to everywhere.

• 26th Feb 2015

Location: Excellent - all the bars and clubs are just a five minute walk away. Same goes for the Galata tower. The staff is friendly and helpful. Facilities are decent - no Wifi on any of the floors except for the ground one which is a pain if you want to check a few things before going to sleep. I was in the 12 bedroom dorm - luckily we only had 3 people there so having just two toilets was not a problem but if we had more people there would have been an issue

Nothing too much to say. Hostel stuff is helpful about city and really they are perfect. Rooms are perfect. Shower can be improved maybe. I really like this hostel and im thinking go there again.

This was a great hostel because of the location and cost. But the staff really bring it to the next level, they really make you feel at home. A great place to meet fellow travelers if you are traveling alone or with others.

Good atmosphere in the common area The guy named Bilali helped me a lot for organizing shuttle bus from Kayseri airport to Goreme:) that meant a lot to me cuz I couldn't communicate with a person on the phone who speaks only local language. Good location too,only a few minutes from Taksim square. It coulda been better if wifi works in the rooms upstairs

1 2 Next » last »