Chambers of the Boheme Reviews

İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The real gem here is the owner, he is extremely helpful and friendly. The building itself is a bit old but the sheets are clean and the location is great right off a main strip with plenty of nightlife. It's about 30 minute walk to the major sights, or a couple tram rides.

great location, very friendly staff. would recommend.

• 20th Mar 2015

The hostel is great, clean and it is on great position. If you want go out, you need few minutes because best bars and clubs are all around. If you want to go in old city, you will come there for 20, 30 minutes by walk . There is also bus station where you wait bus for airports. It was great time spent there.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Croatia

Really good! friendly and helpfull staff and nice rooms. I had a small dorm room with only one other female and was great, would highly reccomed..!

• 10th Mar 2015

I spent a very nice time in chambers of the Boheme. The owner was the best hoster ever! I would even say that he was like a father for me there. I was travelling alone there for the first time and he was all the time giving me nice advices and helping. The location was more than perfect, just next to one of the main streets The building was not very new, but the location and the staff was that nice, that I didnt mind that at all. If I go back to Istanbul, I would go back there again 100% sure.

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Ahmet abi best host ever!!! Ahmet abi was very helpful and generous. Location of hostel cant be any better. You have clubs and everything in just 1 minute walk away. Bathrooms and restrooms were fine and water was hot and pressure was good. Sheets were clean. I have stayed more than 15 hostels in my life. But it was my best experience definitely.

It was really nice to stay there! It was right in the middle of the most vibrant part of Istanbul and it was easy to get to know people there.The hostelowner took really great care of us. We actually just started to call him papa(dad), because he was like one to us. I really had a pleasant stay thanks to that and the people I meet in the hostel.

• 6th Mar 2015

Ahmed was an excellent host and the hostel was very nice. Comfortable beds and very reasonable facilities. The wifi only works in the common area (lobby) but Ahmed sells it as creating a social atmosphere which I kindof buy, Overall a very good no frills place to stay the night in a very central location in Istanbul

Chambers of the Boheme was in the great location!! Ahmed was very friendly and talkative, he upgraded me to 4 bed room. You could walk to Taksim Square in 3-5 min. and there were so many restaurants and cafe nearby. RECOMMEND!!!

1 2 Next » last »