Chambers of the Boheme Reviews

İstiklal Avenue, Kucukparmakkapi sokak No 13, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Staff was friendly and spoke English. I felt very well cared for.

Such great customers service and accommodations. The owner and manager is absolutely fantastic. The beds here old but comfortable. They have a very classic look. All of our sheets were clean and folded each day :) The rooms themselves are large and include a locker for each of the residence. There are bathrooms and showers on each of the floors that are individual shared. The facilities are confining but usable.

Very nice hostel in an awesome location. The staff is very helpful and nice. The rooms (I stayed in the small dorm, 8 beds I believe) was very basic but clean which is all I need. The food in the hostel restaurant was great and the stff very helpful. They even gave me an umbrella when it was raining for free. Would go there again!

Perfect location. İstikal Avanue is simply awesome. I must say the owner of the hostel was such a nice guy. He helped me out for my trips to Capadocia and Pamukkale as well. He knows how to run a hostel. Absolutely great stay!

• 30th May 2014
  • Mozambique

Too bad there is no roof-top terrace ... otherwise great. Rooms a bit small Very friendly and helpful personnel.

Chambers of the Boheme is one of the best hostels i've had the pleasure of staying at. The staff are incredibly attentive and friendly and the mix of people staying there add to the already friendly atmosphere. It's close to the metro and Ishtaklal street, which can take you to the many historic sight seeing adventures scattered around the city. I'd highly recommend staying here for anyone traveling through Istanbul!

Ahmet the owner was exceedingly polite and very helpful in informing me about the surrounding areas, safety tips, and what to do/not to do for my 2 day visit in Istanbul. Room was spacious with quite large lockers. The room comes with its own set of keys for the lockers as well as the buzzer to get through the door late at night. shower and bathroom was small, but at least separate and individual.

Most friendly and helpful staff ever!!

• 25th May 2014
  • Argentina

Owner is extremely friendly and helpful. Nice common area and right in the middle of the bars and restaurants of Taksim. A nice change of pace from Sultanahmet.

Everything was very nice. The staff is very helpfull. and location is perfect.

it was very friendly Hostel, also location is good. Nearly many shops, restaurants and clubs.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

it was a great stay again :) i will stay there again if i go to istanbul even for 10000 times..

I really like that hostel. The location is very good. And personnels are very helpful and kind. Rooms are clean and tidy, also silent for sleep.

Everything was wonderful,location is the besting. Cleaning is the most important thing for me and the hostel is carrying about cleaning and safety. Thanks to staff for interest. See you again :))

great place, stayed here for a fourth time and can only keep on recommending it. the most reliable place in such a megalopolis.

• 29th Mar 2014

We had a great time in the Chambers of the Boheme. The hostel keeper took great care of us, giving us good recommendations for food and leizure activities. The room was good. The hostel is located in a very lifely area, perfect for shopping, dining and clubbing. It takes 25 minutes to get to the old city by foot. The way there is nice, so we walked it all the time. We had a great time in Istanbul and our hostel was the best choice we could have made! Peter

• 26th Mar 2014

Would definitely recommend this place. Had a nice stay with great hospitality and friendly and helpful people. The cafe next door has good and cheap breakfast. The area is great for going out and is also the pivot point for all public transport.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Just perfect, it was nice and friendly here. Staff was helpful, the atmosphere was great as it was close to the city center and everything was nearby. Common area was a bit small, but cozy and you still have a cute cafe literally in the same building. Safety and Cleanliness are also top notch, you get a personal locker and facilities are cleaned on a daily basis. Have been to much worse places in Istanbul before. Recommended!

Hostel in a perfect location, less than 5 minutes from Taksim, perfect spot for nightlife. A lot of restaurants, fast food, shops in proximity. Our room (4 bed dorm) could be a bit bigger and had no window. The owner was helpful. Overall we enjoyed the stay.

Hi Do you not have curtains in your country? We have two windows in everyroom behind the curtains which you can open.

Chambers of Boheme is a great hostel! The hostel boss Ahmet is a friendly and interesting guy. He cooked very yummy soup and invited his guest to taste. It is the first time I visit Turkey and hostel staff provied lots of useful travel tips and guidance. Besides, the location is great - just a few step from the famous Taksim square. The airport shuttle bus stop at a street near Taksim square, so there is no need to take taxi, save taxi fee :)

• 13th Mar 2014