Che Lagarto hostel Ilha Grande Reviews

Praia de Abr�o n/n (left side of the beach), Ilha Grande, Brazil

We stayed in a private room with a private bathroom. It was nice and clean. There was a hammock hung outside our room and a beautiful view of the water. The common area deck (outside of the lobby) is right on the water with a great view. It is also where breakfast (free) and dinner (for a price) are served. The staff was very friendly and incredibly helpful. I was really impressed that they went above and beyond to accommodate us. We also organized tours through the hostel. Really Great Staff!

This is one of my top hostels I have stayed in. I was not expecting a lot going on previous reviews for this hostel, turns out the previous travellers don't know what there talking about. the staff are excellent and location spot on. (I have stayed in over 50 hostels)

Sometimes there is a feeling that you are not really in a hostel, just in a bed you rent out. Che lagarto can feel a little cold at times.