Che Lagarto hostel Ipanema Reviews

Rua Paul Redfern N�48, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great location, and in a safe area. Staff very helpful, basic room but secure. Not enough sockets in hostel bedroom (shared a 10 person dorm)for charging phones etc which is important for me. Free internet on 3 PCs in communal area was good.

On hostelworld it was advertised as book 4 days, only pay 3. I booked 4 but then when I got there had to argue to get this because the girl seemed to know nothing about it. Also had to argue to not pay 10% deposit again as the girl was sure this deposit goes to Hostelworld and not the hostel. Then made to feel like I had been done a big favor. I was then sent off to room without my passport or a room key. Then on the last day there were renovations being done right outside the room, at 6am!

1 2 Next » last »