City Hostel Krakow Reviews

sw. Krzyza 21, Krakow, Poland

Staff very helpful and friendly . I highly recommend staying at this hostel .

This is hostel is in a great location, literally 5 minutes from the main station. Staff are all really friendly and helpful, perfect English! I stayed in a single room which was clean and warm, nice shower too. Basic breakfast was fine and I felt safe and secure. There is a communal room upstairs for eating in but no other real social areas, not a problem for my trip but sometimes people like to mingle. I would highly recommend this hostel, close to the station and the old town square.

Thank You verry much, for such a great opinion! Hope to see You in Krakow again! Best regards, City Hostel Staff!

I believe the hostel needs more common space where the people staying there can mingle. It would be great if the hostel could organize social events for the people staying there.

Absolutely good hostel, the staff was really kind, and in the night costs comes with a basic but good enough breakfast. For personal reasons had to leave one night earlier the hostel and there was no problem, just had to notify the staff. I left the room at 4 am and the staff made a breakfast to go only for me. :D

The location is ok, close to the center. But the hostel itself was not very nice. The dorm I was in had not even enough blankets. I had to take one from another bed. The atmosphere was not very welcoming. The breakfast was ok tho.

the beds were very thin and the room very cold, unfortunately the heater does not work well. The staff very attentive and the delicious breakfast

• 23rd Nov 2014

Very good location, in de old city, staff speaks english and is very helpfull. Wifi is good. There is a kitchen but not usable for cooking your own meal, there is only a microwave and a watercooker, there are no plates, cups or pans