City Hostel Krakow Reviews

sw. Krzyza 21, Krakow, Poland

It was difficult to find it, the directions were not clear. Please fix that. Other than that, good hostel, breakfast, very friendly and helpful staff.

I had ordered a breakfast to take with me as I was leaving before 8 am. It was nice to receive something, but was not nice to receive cheese that had was clearly quite old and had began to turn white. There was also an already opened butter packet in my meal. gross.

Nice location which can reach the old town sight seeing point within 2-4 mins. Staffs are friendly and helpful. The room is clean and comfy, with a stable hot water supply during shower. Breakfast is very nice too. It will be nice if we can use the tableware freely beside the breakfast time.

Nice hostel in the center. Clean. Quit. Good breakfast. Wifi coverage is really bad. Also no privacy in the bathroom. The doors in the showers are see-through and there is no door for the toilet, if you want to use it, you need to close the whole bathroom. So not possible to use in the morning as showers are occupied. But this hostel because of the location and breakfast is a good value for money. Don't forget to bring your own locket.

The entrance to my private single room was through a connecting room with a couple of bunk beds. Wasn't really a problem but I was not expecting to need to pass through a separate room and beds, having booked a single.

• 24th May 2014
  • Poland

Pretty nice hostel for the price. Me and my friends got a three bedroomed room with private bathroom which was nice. Lockers available but with no way to lock them but it was ok because there was 3 of us. Staff very friendly especially Isabella. Organised salt mines trip for us at 1am the night before which was great. Great location too, quiet street but close to everything that you can walk. Would easily stay again. Also they provided towels which was very handy.