City Hostel Krakow Reviews

sw. Krzyza 21, Krakow, Poland

I'm over 50 and a returner to hostelling, having last stayed in a hostel 30 years ago. So naturally I was first concerned that I might be turned away as I was too old. However, I was warmly welcomed and need not have had any concerns, although I did book a single room. The hostel was centrally located. Breakfast was basic but plentiful.

Everything was great, delicious breakfast, clean room and bathroom. I enjoyed my stay so much!

• 21st Dec 2015
  • Ukraine

I stayed in a female dormitory. Room nice and clean. But there were just 2 plugs to recharge our staff . I asked to the reception and they gave me a multi plag adapter. Position is excellent, I believe one of the best in Krakow (close to che city center and to the station too). I had problems with wifi the first day (when the hostel was full) but on the following days (with less people) it worked. Kitchen is not complete: you cannot cook but only use microwave and kettler (no potes and oven)

Everything was great. But this is not a socialising type hostel. If u want partying and all that look elsewhere. If u want a shut eye and lone time this is prob it.

A friend and I stayed here for a couple of nights - very nice but the atmosphere was a but lacking. This may have been due to the dates we stayed but would recommend to those wanting a quiet and clean hostel.

• 10th Sep 2015