Ciutat del Prat

9.2
Superb 51 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
31st Jul 2017

This is a nice modern hotel, close to the airport, but a quick (20 min) cab ride to downtown Barcelona. It was clean, staff were friendly and helpful. The airport shuttle was convenient. My family stayed in two adjacent rooms. Good food from room service. I wouldn't stay here if you want to be in the action of Barcelona, but for our last night there, with an early flight, the location was perfect.

• USA, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. The location was ideal if you want nightlife and shopping, it gets very loud at night. Other than that it was a nice hotel! I wish their jacuzzi had worked while we were there!

×