Ciutat del Prat Reviews

Av. Remolar 46, El Prat de Llobregat,Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain

Can't beat a nice hotel right next to the airport! The restaurant food is alright. I'd recommend walking a short distance in town for some more authentic cooking.

I was not expecting to stay in such a nice place when My friends and I were very impressed with this hotel. They have a really cool layout of the building and the rooms themselves. Really cool colors on each level. I was really excited that they had a pool which was very clean. The breakfast was really awesome too!

• 28th Mar 2014