Claudia's House Reviews

Rua Sa Ferreira, 147 casa 1, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Could be a nice place or actually was until the one guy started working there. He kills atmosphere and is probably the most unfriendly hostel staff I met on my one year travels. The girls working there are awesome, friendly, funny and helpful. A shame that one person can ruin all.

It was very cramped and looked a bit shifty at first but wasn't too bad for the price. Also can't complain about location, it was right next to the beach and the metro

Surprised that this hostel had 100% rating when I booked and was probably expecting it to be amazing. While it is completely comfortable and I had no prombelms or complaints at all it is just a very small and simple hostel.

I had to sleep in a tiny room with 5 other guests in two three story bunk bed, room which was build right in the middle of the living room, with a separating wall less thick than paper.. I had to listen to people chat all night long.. So I couldn't sleep until 4am. Plus the restroom is across the living room so when you go to the shower you need to chat with everyone almost naked.. All this for USD100/night.. You make your conclusions..

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Bolivia

They packed WAY to many people into their rooms. Way too cramped. Wasn't the cleanest but not the worst. Nice staff. Close to metro, beach and everything else you need really

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels