Cleopatra Hotel Luxor Reviews

Luxor West Bank Gezart Al Boirat, Luxor, Egypt

This hotel is pretty and the staff is kind. They look after you with anything you need. The tours are EXTREMELY expensive, beware of the alabaster factory bullies that guilt trip you to overspend, but Luxor survives on tourism. I had a private guide everyday take me everywhere. Most of the sites were empty, tourism has declined due to bad media coverage of Egypt. It's a nice country and I felt safe and I'll return. I would recommend staying here, the atmosphere is lovely and the food is great.

Dear guest, Thank you so much for your recent stay and for sharing your feedback. This way we can work on improving our service if necessary. We believe our tour prices are fair for the quality we provide, and it allows our guests to have a private guide that takes them everywhere they wish to go. And also prices are always agreed upon beforehand so there are no surprises at the end. Overall we are very happy to hear you felt safe and you enjoyed the atmosphere. And we are also happy to share that at the moment tourism in Luxor is starting to flourish once again! We hope to welcome you another time in our hotel.

We loved staying here! The atmosphere, the staff the overall ambience of the hotel was magical! The manager made us feel at home and we had an amazing few days exploring Luxor with their help. We highly recommend staying here. We loved everything- from the food, the rooms- everything was simply perfect.