Coffs Harbour YHA Backpackers Resort Reviews

51 Collingwood Street, Coffs Harbour, Australia

Great location near the coast. Staff went out of their way to help me, even gave me a lift to the bus stop as it was low season and the driver wasn't very busy. Very chilled out place, really clean and nice communal areas including comfy TV room. I'd recommend this hostel 100%

There shuttle was a differential facilite offer by the hostel.

The staff were really helpful over the phone giving me detailed instructions of how to check in after hours as I arrived pretty late. The hostel was clean and had great facilities. The people in my room were annoying but that is no reflection on the hostel. i was really pleased with my stay and would definitely stay again.

very clean and nice hostel. We would like to stay here again.

To be honest this hostel is very dull. There is no games room, just a few board games. Pool was unimpressive and the atmosphere wasn't welcoming at all. 10pm curfew is strictly enforced and there are no hostel run events or nights. Just very boring.

View all Coffs Harbour Hostels