Coffs Harbour YHA Backpackers Resort Reviews

51 Collingwood Street, Coffs Harbour, Australia

The staff were really helpful over the phone giving me detailed instructions of how to check in after hours as I arrived pretty late. The hostel was clean and had great facilities. The people in my room were annoying but that is no reflection on the hostel. i was really pleased with my stay and would definitely stay again.

very clean and nice hostel. We would like to stay here again.

To be honest this hostel is very dull. There is no games room, just a few board games. Pool was unimpressive and the atmosphere wasn't welcoming at all. 10pm curfew is strictly enforced and there are no hostel run events or nights. Just very boring.

The whole place was awesome. A little bit quiet. Only bad thing was the air con. Even with the fan on (which did nothing) the heat in the rooms was aweful but they can't control the weather so not the hostels faukt but maybe more fans. Otherwise loved it

I used this for a stop over one night and I don't think it's an amazing place to stay. Coffs harbour is pretty quiet and so is the hostel. Pretty boring place to stay. Beds aren't great either and the rooms are prison like. Kitchen and the industrial fridge were good.

Lovely hostel, but very quiet - no noise after 10pm etc. Free fibreglass surfboards are nice, no free wifi (even for yha members) is a shame.

the hostel is alright but the main thing in tourism is to feel welcome and I absolutely didn't!! Brad the owner wanted to put me on the street for 3 hours I wanted to wait for my bus. Or pay another night....he called me an abuser for the 3 hours I wanted to just sit in the lounge room and wait, that's all. Apart from that called me other names too, he made me feel horrible. Its the worst experience I had in 2 years Australia!! I felt so un welcome...he totally misses the point of what tourismis

• 16th Nov 2014