Coffs Harbour YHA Backpackers Resort Reviews

51 Collingwood Street, Coffs Harbour, Australia

Quite dissappointed for a YHA really...staff seemed indifferent as to whether I was there or not. My dorm was an absolute mess with food scraps and dirty clothes and the combined smell in there was enough to make me sick! Also poor security, as the door to the dorm was chocked open when I arrived,I closed it, and it was chocked open again in the morning. Did the staff not see this?!? For a saturday night the hostel had no activities going on which resulted in zero atmosphere about the hostel.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Austria

Great location near the coast. Staff went out of their way to help me, even gave me a lift to the bus stop as it was low season and the driver wasn't very busy. Very chilled out place, really clean and nice communal areas including comfy TV room. I'd recommend this hostel 100%

There shuttle was a differential facilite offer by the hostel.

View all Coffs Harbour Hostels