Coffs Harbour YHA Backpackers Resort Reviews

51 Collingwood Street, Coffs Harbour, Australia

Nice place, great location! :)

• 12th Nov 2015
  • Papua New Guinea

This was the first hostel that I have ever stayed at. I was a little nervous at first but it had everything that we needed. The washrooms were not very clean but they reminded me of my dorm room bathroom in college. The beds were not the best, but we were there for a very short time. The internet would only work in the common areas and not in the room. Overall it was a great place to stay for just a few nights.

• 9th Nov 2015

This is a home away from home. A lot of long termers that gives a family feeling. The staff is welcoming and helpful if You're there to find a job. A lot of free och really cheap activites and clean. Loved this hostel!

Decent hostel. Near the beach, near an IGA, but really expensive, so a bit of a walk to Coles. They do a good evening tour where you see the banana, kangaroos on the headlands with sea and beaches in the background for good pics. Only $10AU. Kitchens are clean and big, lounge area was comfy and big. Overall decent stay.

Quite dissappointed for a YHA really...staff seemed indifferent as to whether I was there or not. My dorm was an absolute mess with food scraps and dirty clothes and the combined smell in there was enough to make me sick! Also poor security, as the door to the dorm was chocked open when I arrived,I closed it, and it was chocked open again in the morning. Did the staff not see this?!? For a saturday night the hostel had no activities going on which resulted in zero atmosphere about the hostel.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Austria

Great location near the coast. Staff went out of their way to help me, even gave me a lift to the bus stop as it was low season and the driver wasn't very busy. Very chilled out place, really clean and nice communal areas including comfy TV room. I'd recommend this hostel 100%

There shuttle was a differential facilite offer by the hostel.

View all Coffs Harbour Hostels