Coffs Harbour YHA Backpackers Resort Reviews

51 Collingwood Street, Coffs Harbour, Australia

very clean and nice hostel. We would like to stay here again.

To be honest this hostel is very dull. There is no games room, just a few board games. Pool was unimpressive and the atmosphere wasn't welcoming at all. 10pm curfew is strictly enforced and there are no hostel run events or nights. Just very boring.

The whole place was awesome. A little bit quiet. Only bad thing was the air con. Even with the fan on (which did nothing) the heat in the rooms was aweful but they can't control the weather so not the hostels faukt but maybe more fans. Otherwise loved it

I used this for a stop over one night and I don't think it's an amazing place to stay. Coffs harbour is pretty quiet and so is the hostel. Pretty boring place to stay. Beds aren't great either and the rooms are prison like. Kitchen and the industrial fridge were good.

Lovely hostel, but very quiet - no noise after 10pm etc. Free fibreglass surfboards are nice, no free wifi (even for yha members) is a shame.

the hostel is alright but the main thing in tourism is to feel welcome and I absolutely didn't!! Brad the owner wanted to put me on the street for 3 hours I wanted to wait for my bus. Or pay another night....he called me an abuser for the 3 hours I wanted to just sit in the lounge room and wait, that's all. Apart from that called me other names too, he made me feel horrible. Its the worst experience I had in 2 years Australia!! I felt so un welcome...he totally misses the point of what tourismis

• 16th Nov 2014

We had a great time in Coffs Harbour!! Many nice people and lots of fun things to do!! The receptionist was exceptionally friendly and very helpful! Thank you very much for a great time! I can only recommend this hostel!

Great location, right next to beach/jetty and all amenities. Very clean with nice pool area.

Amazing, friendly, helpful staff, really close to the beach and town, lovely pool, clean rooms, big kitchen, good communal areas, best hostel in byron!

Des doutes sur la propreté de la salle de bain, 2$ si vous laissez vos valises après le Check out pour pouvoir utiliser la salle de bain/cuisine... Personnel très sympa!

View all Coffs Harbour Hostels