Coffs Harbour YHA Backpackers Resort Reviews

51 Collingwood Street, Coffs Harbour, Australia

There shuttle was a differential facilite offer by the hostel.

The staff were really helpful over the phone giving me detailed instructions of how to check in after hours as I arrived pretty late. The hostel was clean and had great facilities. The people in my room were annoying but that is no reflection on the hostel. i was really pleased with my stay and would definitely stay again.

very clean and nice hostel. We would like to stay here again.

To be honest this hostel is very dull. There is no games room, just a few board games. Pool was unimpressive and the atmosphere wasn't welcoming at all. 10pm curfew is strictly enforced and there are no hostel run events or nights. Just very boring.

The whole place was awesome. A little bit quiet. Only bad thing was the air con. Even with the fan on (which did nothing) the heat in the rooms was aweful but they can't control the weather so not the hostels faukt but maybe more fans. Otherwise loved it

I used this for a stop over one night and I don't think it's an amazing place to stay. Coffs harbour is pretty quiet and so is the hostel. Pretty boring place to stay. Beds aren't great either and the rooms are prison like. Kitchen and the industrial fridge were good.

View all Coffs Harbour Hostels