Come to Vilnius Hostel Reviews

Sv. Stepono 15, Vilnius, Lithuania

The staff of the hostel is very motivated and friendly. They make delicious pancakes every morning as well :-) The rooms have everything one can ask for and is decorated with love to detail. The place is rather calm.and located close to the train and bus station. However is is also quite close to the old town centre (about 10 walking minutes)

Everything was very fine though we stayed just 1 night! Staff is very friendly and polite, rooms are cozy and clear and they also regale you with cookies, coffee and pancakes.

pancake breakfast is good, cookies, tea, coffee all day. Travel brochures and maps are available. About the bad things(the reason why i score them low). The worse thing about this hostel is that you won't find any staff after 8PM, they just gone! and they didn't tell me this thing when i arrive, so u can't find someone for help if u have a problem. The staffs are not that friendly as people describe in the review, they are just OK. Maybe it's Easter holiday, so there's no atmosphere at all.

Very helpful staff. Good location between old town and bus/train stations.

Staff are helpful, they help me to check the bus schedule. They make breakfast for guests, I like the pancakes. Room is tidy. However, if they pick me up in the airport on time, it would be perfect. Price is reasonable. The most important point is, the hostel is near to the railway station and main bus station.

Staff are nice and friendly, location is good, close to train station and bus station and everything in walking distance. Place is clean and the bed is comfortable, highly recommended!

the family and the satf are very helpfu and friendly. They recomend me a cheap restaurant Arakata around 3 euros for the lanch, that was very good.. The hostel looked more as bed and breakfast. the hostel it is very quite. They have a kitchen and coffe free all day. Afther I check out, I could stayed in the kitchen and use the internet while I waiting for my bus/