Come to Vilnius Hostel Reviews

Everything was fine.

• 5th Dec 2015
  • Belarus
  • Couple, 41+

Rooms are perfect, I don´t like the bathroom. The kitchen is so little that for me was unconfortable, there is only 1 pan that when I arrived was dirty, the same pan that the next day was using the owner. I was thinking use it, but the appearance for me was horrible, and i decided don´t clean it. For me that kitchen need more tools, and please, repair the microwave that was almost falling down the rack. This hostel is good if you need spend one relaxed night after or before the airport.

A place with very special atmosphere and cosy details. Margarita , the host, is very helpful and caring. And with beautiful smile)))

• 15th Aug 2015