Come to Vilnius Hostel Reviews

Sv. Stepono 15, Vilnius, Lithuania

Very helpful staff. Good location between old town and bus/train stations.

Staff are helpful, they help me to check the bus schedule. They make breakfast for guests, I like the pancakes. Room is tidy. However, if they pick me up in the airport on time, it would be perfect. Price is reasonable. The most important point is, the hostel is near to the railway station and main bus station.

Staff are nice and friendly, location is good, close to train station and bus station and everything in walking distance. Place is clean and the bed is comfortable, highly recommended!

the family and the satf are very helpfu and friendly. They recomend me a cheap restaurant Arakata around 3 euros for the lanch, that was very good.. The hostel looked more as bed and breakfast. the hostel it is very quite. They have a kitchen and coffe free all day. Afther I check out, I could stayed in the kitchen and use the internet while I waiting for my bus/

All stuffs were very very great! I was able to enjoy and feel cozy at hostel. Thank-you very much!

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Japan

Very nice hostel near Vilnius old town center. Five minutes by foot from railway station and bus station. Very clean rooms, lobby and kichen. Supermarket IKI nearby. Books to read and games to play. Very welcome and warm reception. Affordable.

Nice and clean hostel, very helpful and welcoming staff. Close to bus and train stations as well as Vilnius old-town.

• 18th Dec 2013
  • Lithuania

The hostel was close to both Old Town and the main bus station. I wasn't feeling well the day I was scheduled to leave and had to catch a night bus later that evening. They let me stay until 7pm (checkout was at 11am) for no charge in order to rest. The owner & his wife were incredibly kind. They made breakfast for the guests in the morning and sat with us and ate. The other two ladies working the reception desk were also very nice and very helpful. I would definitely stay in this hostel again!

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights and it was an excellent stay. The staff is very helpful and friendly, the atmosphere is very cozy and the location is very good. Thanks "Come to Vilnius Hostel"!

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Ukraine

A perfect place to stay in! Excellent service, very polite and responsive staff, good location - best hostel ever!

• 22nd Oct 2013