Copenhagen Downtown Hostel Reviews

Vandkunsten 5, Copenhagen, Denmark

The realy best hostel in CPH

Good atmosphere and the free dinner was nice. I didnt like having to pay for a locker but other than that no complaints!

I review for travel-girls, unisex party vegetarian! The hostel is recommended. I stayed at the girls dorm which is small! But the girls were nice. There are few girl dorms so make sure you are in the bigger one...the crowd is young and party, there is happy hour and a free dinner at 6 BUT isn't veggie... What about us? Another chair at the room will be good, for you stuff ppl...stuff is nice , I liked the blonde smiling girl she was helpful.

Very busy & buzzy hostel, so the staff has no time to explain slowly & properly. but I understand. Before one checks out , THe maids are there to start making beds.....so one need to be quick & in & out. I liked their communal dinner & mingling with other guests! I was hungry so it did well for me. The idea is good & workable!

This hostel was amazing! Incredible people, wonderful atmosphere and simply great. It was however, loud in the mornings as the trash bins were being serviced. Otherwise definitely a hostel to recommend!

• 13th Aug 2014

Awesome location and clean rooms. On the negative side, the plumbing was backed up in the hostels' toilets three times in as many days. Not sure if this was the hostels fault but still.

staff really pleasant and helpful

• 12th Aug 2014

Good location near all the main sights. It is clean and has a really nice bar. As a place to stay it is fine but it is much too expensive for what it is. We stayed in both a dorm and a private room. The beds are narrow, the pillows are bad and there are no lockers in the room. The worst part was the private room. The third bed was a pull out bed on the floor which left barely any room to move and the bathroom was very small. It was much too expensive for the quality of the room.

Free dinner is great, especially in a such an expensive city and is a good way to meet people even if you do have to get there really early to get one of the limited seats. Really frustrating lack of sockets in the dorms. My key card stopped working half way through my stay. I was told I had to change beds which would have been nice to have some warning of but not the end of the world. However when I got back into the room the new occupier of my bed had thrown my stuff across the floor.

It is a good hostel to stay, but there is only one plug in the room, so it is not conventient and enough for many people to use.

The hostel is in a very central location wich makes it easy to walk around. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is great!

• 8th Aug 2014

Easily one of the best hostels in Europe, nothing bad to say. Everything is top notch!

I really enjoyed my stay at the Hostel. It was a much busier hostel than I anticipated and was very noisy at night. I didn't feel there were enough toilets / bathrooms per floor and they were continuously becoming blocked or near over flowing which made the wet areas quite dirty. I felt staff assistance was ok however they didn't appear very approachable and the free dinner was very limited. Despite this, it was a fantastic location and really easy to get around which is really what you want.

Lovely atmosphere with a good location, plenty happening downstairs at the bar when I stayed. Would go again

Great hostel, good atmosphere and one of the best breakfast from our trip.

a private bedroom is too expensive for the room. we only had a bunkbed with no towels and not even a table or a closet to put our stuff. the hostel itself is very nice but if we pay a lot of money for having a private bedroom, then make it worth the money

Excellent location in easy walking distance of all main attractions! Friendly staff :)

Hostel is great for meeting new people. Staff can be quite curt (most likely due to the huge number of guests). There is no elevator in the building and we stayed on the 5th floor so it gets really tiring to carry our heavy suitcases upstairs, or after a long day of sightseeing. Would be much better if there's an indication of floor number each floor (you sort of lose count of the number of floors you've climbed when you're out of breath and carrying a suitcase).

Excellent hostel. Great atmosphere and location. Would definitely go back or recommend to others.

I was for 3 days and it was the best hostel I've been in long time. The fact that they have free dinner at 18:30 and a bar means that you wil meat new people asap! Excelent place to stay at Copenhague any time!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7