Copenhagen Downtown Hostel Reviews

Vandkunsten 5, Copenhagen, Denmark

It was a fine enough experience as a cheap alternative to a hotel, slightly awkward for a family, but this was only to be expected. There was a pervasive smell of too much disinfectant in the corridors, though, that gave us headaches.

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Finland

All around a good hostel, good facilities and the bar had a great atmosphere. However the staff were more interested in serving drinks than checking people in, plus to have to go to different buildings for your room, the kitchen and laundry was frustrating.

There are no lockers, but other than that I liked the place.

I throughly enjoyed my short stay. The staff were outstanding, the bar was really comfortable and well priced, everything was clean and the bed was comfortable and made for me when I got there. Great hostel expereince.

What a great hostel, met some lovely people, and it was great value for money. We hired bikes for a day and would definitely recommend it, the free walking tour is also well worth it. It's location is unbeatable and is by shopping and bars as well as a delicious traditional restaurant right across the road. Thanks Copenhagen Downtown!

• 16th Jan 2015

Great hostel! Such a good set up, rooms were great and heaps of showers. Fun staff with great activities planned, nothing bad to say about this hostel at all!

The hostel has a nice vibe, full of travellers although most of them stick to their own world called social media. As for the hostel, two points of feedback: 1) it's the first hostel after about 200 I pay for when I didn't show up with no possibilities to cancel the booking. 2) it's the first hostel after about 200 where its not allowed to drink your own alcohol.

I highly recommend this hostel! It is without doubt the best hostel I have been in, in every aspect. I love the atmosphere of the bar/common area, everyone is very friendly.

This is a nightclub with a hostel attached to it. If noise keeps you awake, you won't like it.

highly recommend

The common area downstairs was great! My one night there I met some great people at the bar and had an awesome night!

• 7th Jan 2015

I loved the breakfast and the free dinner. The location is very good as well, i didn't use the public transport. I could recommend to clean the bathroom more times.

The hostel provides a very social environment where one does not feel lonely if you are travelling alone.

Everything was great, except that there weren't enough lockers in the dorm...

Everything was amazing! I suggest staying here! They even gave us a free communal dinner every night, which tasted amazing! The only issue I had, was the wifi. It always cut in out for me and booted me crucial travel sites like hostel world. Other than that, I recommend it!

• 5th Jan 2015

When I book I thinked they was dinner fo everybody, but it is not like this: just people than sit down in special table 1 hour before can have dinner. In the room they was a lot of stink. I do not know if it was the room , the beds, or the sheets, but it was difficult to slepp with so much stink. The athmosphere of the common room was nice. Staff is very nice, fun, and good worker.

Great bar, amazing breakfast, free dinner every day! Really great hostel, I really liked it A LOT! However, I just have a few small complains about it (and one big one): 1) no free lockers in the room. You can pay and get a key to a small locker, however! 2) very few power outlets (for the size of the hostel/amount of people). 3) individual lights by the bed weren't working. 4: BIG ONE: not enough toilets and bathrooms! And they get super nasty, since it's one for around 15 people.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Common areas were kept clean at all times and so the rooms. We spent here our New Years and for us it was defenately a party hostel, but the party was kept in the downstairs bar and not in the rooms. Atmosphere overall was friendly, staff were helpful, would defenately visit again.

Too much noise for a place where people should rest. People outside the bar talk all night under the windows so it is really stressful.

By far the best hostel I have stayed in up to this point! The staff was friendly and easy going and the atomosphere was truly amazing! The had live music 2 nights i was there and you can even play guitar to win shots! Not too much of a party hostel, but just right. The free dinner every night gave my wallet a break and the breakfast (even though you have to pay for it) is worth it. I met some awesome people during my stay and made some new friends. I highly recommend staying here if you visit

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7