Copenhagen Downtown Hostel Reviews

Vandkunsten 5, Copenhagen, Denmark

Staff were very friendly

Nice hostal, nice atmosphere to chill! The area in front of the hostal is nice to relax. I loved the free dinner and it was easy to get to know people. Unfortunately not enough bathrooms, so in the morning there is a line there.

this was a great Hostel. the downstairs bar let you meet a LOT of people, and Copenhagen itself is such a cool place. I highly recommend it.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel is one of the best hostel I've stayed in my life! The ambiance is amazing, the activities planned by the hostel are great (like the live music at the bar, the free dinner that makes you meet new people, etc), the staff is really helpfull and friendly. I could feel definitely feel at home easily! The only thing I was a bit disappointed about was that there were no locker in the room I was staying. But everything went good and I had an amazing stay! Thank you!

Loved my stay there, the facilities, staff and atmosphere are great! Whenever I go back to Copenhagen I will definitely stay there again!

• 19th May 2015
  • Mexico

Second time staying here and still love it! Even the most introverted person would find it hard not to make a friend or two here, always easy to meet people at the bar and always upbeat! Location couldn't be better and bike hire is a must and very good value. The fussiest person would probably say the showers are a little messy because it's such a busy hostel and there is no locker in the room for valuables. Staff are great and always ready to answer your questions or just have a good chat.

Stayed 2 nights in a 4 bed dorms. The hostel was great, clean, good location, wonderful staff. Felt very cosy and friendly. For example, when our doorlock was jammed they offered the entire room free breakfast, which is really great of them. You can hear the music from downstairs till around 1 am, but it's not ao loux anx for me wasnt a big deal. Great alue for money, especially for a big hostel in a big city. Will come back

This was my favorite hostel throughout my journey of Europe. The staff were by far the most fun and helpful group, and there was always something fun to do and easy to meet other travelers. Shout out to Arielle for cleaning my shirt! Holla!

Great place! The bar area was fun and there was always a lot going on. The staff was friendly and helpful and the other guests were very nice. Most of all, the hostel was located in a perfect centralized location. The free walking tour was great too!

Overall my experience at CPH downtown was a positive one! Firstly the staff were second to none and really have so much energy and positivity and were so friendly they became a big part of my memories there. I LOVED the cushions at the front and loved to sunbathe there with a drink chatting people up or be hung-over there. The two bars were a downside, it caused a big divide and more people were upstairs and I loved being downstairs with the music. This hostel does the best White Russians!!!

I found some of the things about my room (514) frustrating. The bed I was given was very high up and the small light couldn't be turned on until you were fully onto the bed. So this meant that unless you wanted to wake everyone up by turning the main light on then you ended up climbing onto a 6ft high bed in the dark. I could have used my phone to guide me but....the plug points were all on the other side of the room and couldn't be reached from the bed. Also the curtains were very thin.

The hostel was good. Not having lockers in the 4 bed room sucked as we had to keep going downstairs for stuff. The hostel atmosphere is nice. The bed however was extremely uncomfortable and I have had my share of nights in hostels. The free pasta every night was nice especially since the city is pretty expensive.

The location is excellent, just in the center. The social areas are good. But the beds are very small and the breakfast is pricy.

This hostel is awesome!! The location rocks! It was a very chill place with a super fun atmosphere! It attracts a young party crowd in the evening. The rooms were lovely and comfortable! The only drawback was the bathrooms weren't as clean as I feel comfortable with.. They weren't disgusting by any means, but when you have an entire floor sharing a few facilities they need to be kept up with more often.

It's a really good hostel just the cleaness that was a little bit bad, the toilet was dirty every time when I needed it.

It is the first hostel where the bar is available all night and people was really nice and helpful I was surprise because I do not have any issue with the language at the hostel someone from the staff talk Spanish :)

• 13th May 2015
  • Mexico

Loved my time here!

Fantastic hostel, tasty breakfast (not free), free dinner was a great bonus and very fun (you have to show up half an hour early but it is worth it) and facilities were clean.

we only stayed one night but we found it very homey. loved the cafe/common area. and free dinner as opposed to free breakfast was great because it allowed you to meet people. the bar in downstairs was pretty fun with live music. there was only 4 in a 6 bed dorm. overall very pleasant stay.

I was here for one day after a transatlantic cruise because I didn't want to pay $150 a night for a room. This place was great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7