Copenhagen Downtown Hostel Reviews

Vandkunsten 5, Copenhagen, Denmark

Awesome place in a perfect location. Friendly and knowledgable staff, Highly recommend it. Do the walking tour.

It's a beautiful hostel in Copenaghen center, atmosphere is very cool and I enjoy my trip thanks to it. Thank you!

• 19th Dec 2014

I was there many times and will always enjoy coming again. The personal is friendly and the atmosphere amazing.

Really enjoyed our stay here! The christmas dinner was amazing! It was so great to eat traditional danish food! We would definitely stay here again!

One of the best hostels I stayed at in Europe. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the meals available from the kitchen were quite good - breakfast is great value for money in the morning, very hearty, and free dinner in the evenings is a great way to meet other guests as well as enjoy a free meal in a rather expensive city. I would recommend staying in CPH Downtown to anyone traveling to Copenhagen and I'm likely to stay there again if I return to the city.

A really nice hostel with some of the friendliest staff I've come across. I wasn't expecting much from the free dinner but it was absolutely delicious and a really nice touch. The breakfast was also really good and worth paying for. The comments about plug sockets in the dorms are valid, but between the five of us in the dorm we managed to sort out all the charging time we needed.

The room for three people with private bathroom is way too small. once the third bed is open there is no space to move around and to store the luggages. even the bathroom is too small.

30 mins 2 help person in front of me. An hour getting me into my room. The beds R in a separate building from reception so If u need something from reception u have 2 journey outside. Receptionist didn't show me the room just gave the key

A great hostel in Copenhagen! Great staff, very cozy, well located, good atmosphere and free dinner! Highly recommended!

• 5th Dec 2014

We stayed one night in the 10 people mixed dorm. Our beds were right next to the door to the room, and there was no cover/curtain to block the noise when someone came in. Also, the air in the room was awful in the morning, as if there was no airconditioning at all! There were just a few toilets and showers for the whole floor, and the lines were long. Positives were the wifi (worked after you got in connected) and the bar downstairs. Wouldn't stay in hostel again though.

• Finland

Great location, great hang out area. Rooms were decent sized. Only issue is that there were only two showers to be shared by everyone on the entire floor. Really annoying but not enough to not advise on staying here. Really cool place and THE BEST BREAKFAST EVER! Totally worth paying the 65KR

Terrible tiny rooms, pathetic value for money - definitely would not recommend this hostel. Shower is directly above the toilet, we had no hot water and no wifi in the room.

• 5th Dec 2014

If you want a good nights sleep, do not stay here. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm which has noise all night from the bar downstairs and the hostel sign shone right into our window. Wifi was pathetic and barely ever worked. Staff were okay. Wouldn't be staying here again.

Awesome place!! Lots of fun, cool staff, excellent environment. The only "not so positive" thing was the long line for the showers. Besides that, it was perfect.

location is convenient. four female dorm is rathet small and there are only 2 power points in the entire room. bunk bed is one of those kind that will make queky sound when the persob above moves. staff are friendly

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Very good location near the city center, great atmosphere for youth, even free dinner for all ~~(Imagining the high prices in CPH^^) Of course, the most important is the greatest Receptionists!! They will give you all your needed help! I'll go back next time~~

• 26th Nov 2014
  • China

Amazing place!

This one blonde girl at reception was really the rudest person I ever met. For the rest everything was perfect.

A lively hostel, with good atmosphere, as there is a bar with live music downstairs. The location is great, right by Strøget Only complaints are that the walls are super thin, so you'll be able to hear snoring from the room next to you (we did) Odd that there are only 2 showers per floor/50 people. I can only imagine what it would be like to try to have a shower in peak season. Bathrooms are clean, but a strong urine smell still lingers. If power points were next to beds, that would be good

Great atmosphere, easy to meet people and have some fun at the bar, my 1st room had no lockers and was kinda crappy but my second one had a locker and was great so I dunno, luck of the draw on that one.. Bathrooms can def get backed up, but atmosphere and staff made up for all that, great spot

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7