Copenhagen Downtown Hostel Reviews

Vandkunsten 5, Copenhagen, Denmark

4 bedroom rooms are too small...litterally closets. the webside does not show this.

Great location, heart of downtown. Only thing we didn't like was how small the bathroom was in our room and how the shower was over the toilet.

This was a really cool hostel. It had a great vibe and atmosphere, good breakfast and the cheapest beer I could find in Copenhagen. Rooms were clean but didn't have any lockers in them and there was always a long line for the bathroom on the floor I was staying. Staff were super friendly and helpful. If I return to Copenhagen I would happily stay here again.

The hostel itself it awesome, the place has a great atmosphere and the staff were really nice. The bar/restaurant area was super cool and they offer a free dinner! However, our biggest problem was that our room was SO noisy. I don't know if it was just our room or all the rooms, but we barely got any sleep because there was music blasting and people yelling and screaming just below our window all night. I can normally sleep through anything, but I had trouble sleeping through that

This is a really cool hostel with a great reception/bar area. The free meals down below are also a great way to meet and greet everyone. Unfortunately my wife and I were incorrectly booked in two separate rooms which we only found out when coming home late at night. However, to make up for it we got a free breakfast which was cool. Ariela was also really friendly in helping us with our requests including tracking down some mail which turned up at the last minute.

Excellent hostel, great chilled out atmosphere and friendly staff. The only problems I could find were the terrible wifi and the lack of power sockets in rooms. Would stay here again.

Excellent value for the money!

• 24th May 2015

Staff were very friendly

Nice hostal, nice atmosphere to chill! The area in front of the hostal is nice to relax. I loved the free dinner and it was easy to get to know people. Unfortunately not enough bathrooms, so in the morning there is a line there.

Had to queue for bathrooms but good apart from that

• 23rd May 2015

Great place and staff!!!

this was a great Hostel. the downstairs bar let you meet a LOT of people, and Copenhagen itself is such a cool place. I highly recommend it.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel is one of the best hostel I've stayed in my life! The ambiance is amazing, the activities planned by the hostel are great (like the live music at the bar, the free dinner that makes you meet new people, etc), the staff is really helpfull and friendly. I could feel definitely feel at home easily! The only thing I was a bit disappointed about was that there were no locker in the room I was staying. But everything went good and I had an amazing stay! Thank you!

Loved my stay there, the facilities, staff and atmosphere are great! Whenever I go back to Copenhagen I will definitely stay there again!

Second time staying here and still love it! Even the most introverted person would find it hard not to make a friend or two here, always easy to meet people at the bar and always upbeat! Location couldn't be better and bike hire is a must and very good value. The fussiest person would probably say the showers are a little messy because it's such a busy hostel and there is no locker in the room for valuables. Staff are great and always ready to answer your questions or just have a good chat.

Stayed 2 nights in a 4 bed dorms. The hostel was great, clean, good location, wonderful staff. Felt very cosy and friendly. For example, when our doorlock was jammed they offered the entire room free breakfast, which is really great of them. You can hear the music from downstairs till around 1 am, but it's not ao loux anx for me wasnt a big deal. Great alue for money, especially for a big hostel in a big city. Will come back

No complaints. An absolute blast. The bar is a great time, happy hour is awesome, and the free dinner saved me so much money. My only regret is that I didn't stay for longer.Definitely coming back here some day!

This was my favorite hostel throughout my journey of Europe. The staff were by far the most fun and helpful group, and there was always something fun to do and easy to meet other travelers. Shout out to Arielle for cleaning my shirt! Holla!

Great place! The bar area was fun and there was always a lot going on. The staff was friendly and helpful and the other guests were very nice. Most of all, the hostel was located in a perfect centralized location. The free walking tour was great too!

Overall my experience at CPH downtown was a positive one! Firstly the staff were second to none and really have so much energy and positivity and were so friendly they became a big part of my memories there. I LOVED the cushions at the front and loved to sunbathe there with a drink chatting people up or be hung-over there. The two bars were a downside, it caused a big divide and more people were upstairs and I loved being downstairs with the music. This hostel does the best White Russians!!!