Copenhagen Downtown Hostel Reviews

Vandkunsten 5, Copenhagen, Denmark

The location is excellent, just in the center. The social areas are good. But the beds are very small and the breakfast is pricy.

This hostel is awesome!! The location rocks! It was a very chill place with a super fun atmosphere! It attracts a young party crowd in the evening. The rooms were lovely and comfortable! The only drawback was the bathrooms weren't as clean as I feel comfortable with.. They weren't disgusting by any means, but when you have an entire floor sharing a few facilities they need to be kept up with more often.

It's a really good hostel just the cleaness that was a little bit bad, the toilet was dirty every time when I needed it.

It is the first hostel where the bar is available all night and people was really nice and helpful I was surprise because I do not have any issue with the language at the hostel someone from the staff talk Spanish :)

• 13th May 2015
  • Mexico

Loved my time here!

Fantastic hostel, tasty breakfast (not free), free dinner was a great bonus and very fun (you have to show up half an hour early but it is worth it) and facilities were clean.

we only stayed one night but we found it very homey. loved the cafe/common area. and free dinner as opposed to free breakfast was great because it allowed you to meet people. the bar in downstairs was pretty fun with live music. there was only 4 in a 6 bed dorm. overall very pleasant stay.

I was here for one day after a transatlantic cruise because I didn't want to pay $150 a night for a room. This place was great.

Helpful staff, cheap breakfast, great evening hangout, and good location for all the tourist stops.

Absolutely brilliant hostel, great vibes friendly staff, great live music and free dinners are super fun way to meet people. Cheap drinks and funky designs. Highly recommend for all 18-30 year old travellers!

Perfect place to use as a base to explore Copenhagen. Staff is great, enthusiastic and supportive, very nice vibe around the bars, nice music and great atmosphere! Food is decent and it's very cheap for what you get if you stay in a 4-6 persons dorm. It all looks quite new so if you're looking for a fun and modern bar where you can also sleep, pick this place! :)

• 10th May 2015

I really loved the atmosphere at this hostel, and the staff were so helpful and fantastic. I had never traveled alone in another country before, and the woman who worked there was great and helped me find some cool people and things to do. I love the bar area downstairs, the decor is a lot of fun, and they even offer free diner every night. It's also a pretty great location and it is easy to walk to most places. I wish I could have stayed more than one night!

Had the most amazing time here! Perfect place for meeting people (especially for myself as a solo traveller), with plenty of relaxed space to chill out (really like the bean bag line outside!) The free dinners were fairly nice, good location and friendly staff. Only thing is the luggage storage isn't the most secure...if your things get stolen it's just tough luck. But apart from that excellent place to stay!

This hostel made me feel like I was at home in Copenhagen. I would highly recommend this place and its staff and I would proudly return there on my next trip.

Great location! In the middle of the city center, 10 minutes away from nearest metro/train. Easy to get to and easy to find awesome things to do nearby. Staff is really nice and there is a free dinner every night. They also organize fun events for the guests. The common area is cool too and has beds and places to hangout away from your room. Also a nice bar and cool comfortable seats outside.

Great bar, great live music, we loved the room downstairs with the swings, very clean facilities, very nice atmosphere and staff

• 7th May 2015

This was a very lively hostel on the first floor/bar and very quiet and clean when you went upstairs to the rooms. Each floor has a great amount of restrooms that are large and have soap/shampoo included! They always have activities going on downstairs and is located in a great area to check out the town. It was a great place to stay!

Atmosphere is fantastic at this hostel. It really encourages community and meeting the fellow traveler. And the music downstairs makes for a really nice touch to the atmosphere.

I had a 8 person room and there were no lockers in the room. Seems a bit odd.

Good helpful, staff. The free dinner is enough if you have a little something else to supplement it with. Try taking showers in the middle of the day, and you'll be able to snag one of the only 3 on each floor. Location is great.