Copenhagen Downtown Hostel Reviews

Vandkunsten 5, Copenhagen, Denmark

this place is awesome! perfect location :)

• 4th May 2014

The hostel is well maintained. The staff is helpful and the lady who prepares the free dinner is very good.

Great hostel! It was very clean and well maintained. The bar and cafe downstairs had excellent deals on drinks and food and provided great entertainment at night. Wonderful free dinners every night! Staff was super helpful for recommending places to go. The vibe there is perfect for meeting new people and having a good time. No complaints.

A very nice staff and an awesome hotel. I'll definitely come back!

Amazing hostel to meet people , very nice atmosphere , rooms are nice , the place is clean ,there is a kitchen and good locker room , really enjoyed this one , overall one of the better hostels we have been in :-)

the atmosphere in the bar area/lobby is very fun and inviting. we loved the live music and the bartenders were super friendly. happy hour is also a good deal. however, our first night in a room on 2nd floor we didn't sleep at all because it was so loud at the bar and in the hall (paper thin walls). this place is huge and lots of people. Also beds are very squeakey. we requested another room and they moved us to a way better/quieter one immediately. Coffee could use improvement

I had a great stay here. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean. The location is perfect! It's a bit confusing getting there with the hostel directions, so make sure to look online before you go. The only thing this hostel can work on is the security. It's very easy for anyone to enter through the bar and get to the rooms. There were no lockers in my room. I just care about locking my passport. It'd would've been nice to have a little locker.

Was perfect! Thank you so much Maria Eugenia Hofer

• 21st Apr 2014
  • Chile

Very awesome hostel and the cafe and bar in the lobby was great!

• 21st Apr 2014

Highly recommended!!!!

I spend 5 nights there and I had a great time! Location is just near the city center(about 10 min by foot from the metro station). Rooms are nice (even though the 6-bed has no lockers inside),bed lights, free sheets and comfy beds. Make sure to grab the free dinner every-night and the free walking tour too! Grab one/two/three beers at the bar downstairs (through the Happy-hour)! would stay there again!

Crazy atmosphere in there. The room are small but comfortable. If you want to stay in Copenhagen to visit this city and to meet new people, this is the good place !

Actually the only thing that I missed was a couple more electric boxes! I stayd in 10 people room and there were not enough of them. Otherwise hostel was perfect!!

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Finland

Very positiv: a free guide for the city-tour. :D

• 18th Apr 2014

A wonderful hostel right in the middle of the city. Great atmosphere and great staff.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Romania

the hostel itself is prety avarage, but the bar and the atmosphere make more than up for it. we travelled with 2 girls and we met some nice people in the bar, and ended up spending our entire holiday with them. so nice,would definetly recommend this place for solo travallers.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

it was a amazing experience for me when i stayed in downtown hostel. the staff is nice and the reception is almost to be a bar and the drinkings are cheap and over there we can meet new friends.

Enjoyable social place - recommended.

Great hip atmosphere. I met other fellow travelers as well as locals during the happy hour.

• 14th Apr 2014

Well located, very clean, good vibe, caters for all ages, groups, etcetera. Not just a party hostel. Useful happy hour and live music at the bar most evenings. Staff mostly very friendly and helpful, though a few occasionally a bit off-hand / dismissive. Somewhat slow service at the bar at times - had to wait 18 mins for a drink at one stage (possibly a bit understaffed front if house at times). Overall very good, however: will definitely stay there again when I return to CPH.