D Acres Organic Farm and Homestead Reviews

218 Streeter Woods Rd, New Hampshire, Rumney, New Hampshire, USA

This is unlike any "hostel" I have ever stayed at. It's actually a farm (as the name states), but the house is quite large and very nice. Everything is as environmentally green as you can imagine (down to the clean composting toilet), and yet for the most part it just feels like a big, nice house full of hippies (no offense, super nice people!). I only stayed there one night, and the big dorm room didn't have actual beds, just a carpeted yoga floor. I think the smaller rooms had mattresses.