Day and Night Hostel Reviews

Flat D8 & E2, Block D & E, 10/F, Chungking Mansions,40 Nathan Road,Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This is my second stay at Day and Night Hostel. The first time I stayed I stayed on the 10th floor, the rooms were very clean, bed sheets were nice, clean, white and crisp. And the room was a good size. This time we stayed on the 16th floor and the rooms were very different. The room we had was tiny, the bed hit both walls. The bed sheets weren't bad, but it wasn't the crisp white ones I had before. Staff were very friendly, particularly Harry, Preet, Peata and Sherie.

• 27th Mar 2015

I appreciated Leovy with her great smile and hard working woman I ever met. I have never seen anyone worked so hard. She is caring for her customers because she do anything to help them when they need it. I want to thank her for for her worked. Christi was another person that help me when I could not find my ways. She ce and asked if I needed help. I appreciated her for her help me through and wanted to thank her for it. I have realized they worked really hard to do a great job.

I really enjoyed my staying and the housekeeper is very friendly and always smile. Overall it was very pleasant staying and which it is bigger room. I love the color of the bed cover and other area of collies around the room. Thank u for allowing for letting us stayed.

The staff is real y nice, the place not so much. Im dure then can do an effort to clean, paint and remodelate the place. It is in a huge building called chunking mansions, an there are lots of places like this in there. For 10 to 15 usd more you an pay a hotel, so it is your choice.

Nice Indian food on the first floor. Not the best hostel for space or atmosphere but it's cheap so you get what you pay for! Staff were really nice though :)

I've stayed at Day and Night Hostel for a long time and it's a great hostel for a decent price. The location is perfect, considering you're close to the MTR and Hong Kong Island and Mong Kok are both reachable in 10 minutes. Staff was very friendly and always ready to help. The bazaar on ground floor can be annoying sometimes, but if you know your way it's ok. Only downside was that my room was located on the 17th floor and you always have to take at least 1 stairs to reach the hostel.

• 1st Nov 2014

I stayed there for 2 days, and it was more then enough. I mean I was not satisfyed with staff, and the hostel is overpriced ! Location, near the metro, but anyway it leaves much to be desired - too crowded, and it looks very strange, like a black market, I'd prefer to stay somewhere else ! On scale from 1 to 10 I'd give to the hostel 3 ! No more !!!