Day and Night Hostel

• Flat D8 & E2, Block D & E, 10/F, Chungking Mansions,40 Nathan Road,Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

5.8
Rating 317 Total Reviews
5.8
Rating 317 Total Reviews
Day and Night Hostel Located at Flat D8 & E2, Block D & E, 10/F, Chungking Mansions,40 Nathan Road,Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong 120 Flat D8 & E2, Block D & E, 10/F, Chungking Mansions,40 Nathan Road,Kowloon
58% 317
22.2964327 114.1726362
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2016
2.9

I think one word will be sufficient: cockroaches Cockroaches No joke. Absolutely horrible. Ive travelled all over the world- maybe 40 countries. By far, this is the worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Don't waste your time or money there. Trust me.

5th Mar 2016
6.0

The pros: Most of imthr staff is friendly. Cheap. Good location in Hong Kong. The cons: Felt uncomfortable with one of my dorm mates (not totally the fault of Day & Night). No locker for my bag. Bathroom was moldy and toilet leaked when flushed. All in all, staying here was a learning experience for me. Thoug nothing "bad" happened, I learned the value in Googke searching everything before booking.

9th Feb 2016
6.6

The Hostel is in a very odd location, but close to the city center. The outside and downstairs does not exactly look safe, but once inside the hostel I knew my things were fine left unattended. If you are on a budget than this is a good fit for you.

• India, Female, 18-24
28th Jan 2016
2.0

Horrible, unsafe and unhygienic place especially for girls!

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2016
4.0

I felt unsafe in the dormitories. The door can not be locked and there are nog lockers to put your stuff. Also the shower was very unclean and uncomfortable. Nog electricity close to the beds. All the plugs in the room were already full when I came. I know this was a cheap hostel but with some small improvements it would be already so much better.