Day and Night Hostel

• Flat D8 & E2, Block D & E, 10/F, Chungking Mansions,40 Nathan Road,Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

5.5
Rating 322 Total Reviews
5.5
Rating 322 Total Reviews
Day and Night Hostel Located at Flat D8 & E2, Block D & E, 10/F, Chungking Mansions,40 Nathan Road,Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong 120 Flat D8 & E2, Block D & E, 10/F, Chungking Mansions,40 Nathan Road,Kowloon
55% 322
22.2964327 114.1726362
    Rooms available

14th Aug 2016
6.6

The location of the hostel is amazing. It's very close from the bay and right in the heart of HK. Easy travel to anywhere and just a min away from the metro station. I did not enjoy my stay much, the first day they gave me a terrible bed (the Air Con blowing right on my bed) and the toilet was terrible (they are building a new one now). The folks moved me and other guy to a private room which was much better. Manjeet and his co workers were very helpful and friendly.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
12th Aug 2016
5.7

The hostel is okay. But there's plenty of other hostels in chumking mansion that are far better. Best to try any of them before going here. The room is basic and acceptable for one night but I've stayed in better places in the area

• Italy, Male, 25-30
1st Aug 2016
3.7

don't book a room in this hostel, the beds are terrible, the bathroom is super dirty, the staff lost my booking at the arrival, and the location is in the worst and dirtiest building in HK

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2016
2.9

I think one word will be sufficient: cockroaches Cockroaches No joke. Absolutely horrible. Ive travelled all over the world- maybe 40 countries. By far, this is the worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Don't waste your time or money there. Trust me.

5th Mar 2016
6.0

The pros: Most of imthr staff is friendly. Cheap. Good location in Hong Kong. The cons: Felt uncomfortable with one of my dorm mates (not totally the fault of Day & Night). No locker for my bag. Bathroom was moldy and toilet leaked when flushed. All in all, staying here was a learning experience for me. Thoug nothing "bad" happened, I learned the value in Googke searching everything before booking.