Day and Night Hostel

• Flat D8 & E2, Block D & E, 10/F, Chungking Mansions,40 Nathan Road,Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
6.4
Good 315 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 315 Total Reviews
Day and Night Hostel Located at Flat D8 & E2, Block D & E, 10/F, Chungking Mansions,40 Nathan Road,Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong 120 Flat D8 & E2, Block D & E, 10/F, Chungking Mansions,40 Nathan Road,Kowloon
64% 315
22.2964327 114.1726362
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2016
2.9

I think one word will be sufficient: cockroaches Cockroaches No joke. Absolutely horrible. Ive travelled all over the world- maybe 40 countries. By far, this is the worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Don't waste your time or money there. Trust me.

5th Mar 2016
6.0

The pros: Most of imthr staff is friendly. Cheap. Good location in Hong Kong. The cons: Felt uncomfortable with one of my dorm mates (not totally the fault of Day & Night). No locker for my bag. Bathroom was moldy and toilet leaked when flushed. All in all, staying here was a learning experience for me. Thoug nothing "bad" happened, I learned the value in Googke searching everything before booking.

9th Feb 2016
6.6

The Hostel is in a very odd location, but close to the city center. The outside and downstairs does not exactly look safe, but once inside the hostel I knew my things were fine left unattended. If you are on a budget than this is a good fit for you.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2016
4.0

I felt unsafe in the dormitories. The door can not be locked and there are nog lockers to put your stuff. Also the shower was very unclean and uncomfortable. Nog electricity close to the beds. All the plugs in the room were already full when I came. I know this was a cheap hostel but with some small improvements it would be already so much better.

20th Jan 2016
6.0

Room was absolutely tiny, but this is fairly standard for Hong Kong. The building/shopping mall you had to go through to get in and out of the place wasn't very nice and you were constantly harassed.

19th Jan 2016
7.1

A typical guest room place in the Islamic area / building of HK. Had some great Chicken Biryani downstairs. Bed is super short and wedged in between two walls so if you are 1.95 m like me you wont be too comfy.

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Jan 2016
4.3

Came across a rat when i was having a shower, and it smelt horrible the whole time.

11th Dec 2015
5.4

Not really a hostel but a hotel with dorms. Tiny rooms and not really comfortable but clean. But probably all Hostels in central Hong Kong are like this. So if you do not mind not staying in the center I recommend looking for a Hostel or even a cheap Hotel not that centrally located.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
4th Dec 2015

If you are going to stay in Kowloon I would definitely recommend this hostel. The staff were genuinely friendly and very helpful (rare for HK) and the rooms were extremely clean and I can guarantee you will have clean sheets(again HK). Raaj was fantastic, he was looking after our area and helped in every way he could and asked us where we were going and gave us tips. It was raining on our last day and he let us stay a little after check out which was really sweet and considerate. Thanks guys!!