Day and Night Hostel Reviews

Flat D8 & E2, Block D & E, 10/F, Chungking Mansions,40 Nathan Road,Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Really friendly staff (get to know Raj and Garry), nice place to stay (especially because of the location and cleanliness)

• 5th Apr 2015

This is my second stay at Day and Night Hostel. The first time I stayed I stayed on the 10th floor, the rooms were very clean, bed sheets were nice, clean, white and crisp. And the room was a good size. This time we stayed on the 16th floor and the rooms were very different. The room we had was tiny, the bed hit both walls. The bed sheets weren't bad, but it wasn't the crisp white ones I had before. Staff were very friendly, particularly Harry, Preet, Peata and Sherie.

• 27th Mar 2015

Deep from reception help a lot. Thanks to both john and chris for make my trip homely. Free coffee good 24 hrs reception double entrance and exits at block D and Block E help all check in and check put faster it was my second trip that i stay with the hotel and every time i recommend others to stay with them

I appreciated Leovy with her great smile and hard working woman I ever met. I have never seen anyone worked so hard. She is caring for her customers because she do anything to help them when they need it. I want to thank her for for her worked. Christi was another person that help me when I could not find my ways. She ce and asked if I needed help. I appreciated her for her help me through and wanted to thank her for it. I have realized they worked really hard to do a great job.

I really enjoyed my staying and the housekeeper is very friendly and always smile. Overall it was very pleasant staying and which it is bigger room. I love the color of the bed cover and other area of collies around the room. Thank u for allowing for letting us stayed.

The staff is real y nice, the place not so much. Im dure then can do an effort to clean, paint and remodelate the place. It is in a huge building called chunking mansions, an there are lots of places like this in there. For 10 to 15 usd more you an pay a hotel, so it is your choice.

Nice Indian food on the first floor. Not the best hostel for space or atmosphere but it's cheap so you get what you pay for! Staff were really nice though :)

1 2 Next » last »