Delta Hotel Hong Kong Reviews

Flat A5, 16th Floor, Block A, chung king mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road,Tsim Sha Shui,Kawloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Everything is good except the toilet😂

• 9th Feb 2015
  • China

I needed to change travel dates, so I sent an email to do so. 5 days with no response I called & was told, "I'll respond later today." 2 days later I called again bc no response, "I remember, I'll email you." I received approval of the change 3 days later. I emailed to confirm room a week b4, no response. We arrived, & found they didn't have our res. bc no1 put it in the system. Luckily they had a room for us, but they weren't prepared. Had they been booked, we would have been homeless in HK

This hostel is great, i arrived pretty late abd there was already a big party going on. They cooked me food. The hostel acutally full booked so they gave a different room. That was fine. Realy nice staff feels like, good way to start your trip in philipines 😀

• 2nd Feb 2015

It's a pretty good value, the rooms are clean, and it's in the first block (block A) of the Chungking Mansion, so it's easy to find. I signed up for a dorm and my "dorm" was actually just a tiny room with a bunk bed that I shared with another person. There were two bathrooms in my block, which was sufficient. Not a social atmosphere, but a good place to just keep your stuff and to sleep. I'd stay here again.

• 28th Jan 2015

Very Clean and very helpful Staff also the WiFi speed is very fast.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Hostel is clean and staff is very friendly....We were lucky to stay in a family room which is for four people but there were just me and my boyfriend.. We booked for two people but they didn't have free rooms. Rooms are very small but if you are planning to see the city and not stay in the room then this hostel is perfect! Nice room for a good price! If we have a chance to come back, will stay in the same hostel.

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

Once I reached there, I realised it was a hostel disguised as a hotel. The lady at the reception was very rude. She screamed at me for wanting to change my double room to a single room because she would be losing money. The rooms are already very small and I was pretty sure upon arrival that my sheets had not been changed. The cleaning person skipped the room service the day after because he was too busy. Dozen of men lurking down at the mansion do not help the situation. Unsafe and dungy.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Mauritius

The location was perfect so does the staff. it was a pleasant stay. I look forward to live again.

Very clean hotel and good location. Budget hotel for bag-packers.

• 10th Dec 2014

While Delta Hostel appeared clean and relatively nice for Chungking Mansion, in the end I was unable to stay there because when I arrived, the staff placed me in a different hostel in the same building (though I still paid them and signed in through them). If you stay with them, make sure that you really will stay with them. It was extremely frustrating to be placed in an even smaller, dirtier hostel when I had booked this one. For that reason I am giving Delta Hostel a very low rating.

Last resort place to crash, but not for relaxing. Clean, and conveniently situated in Tsim Sha Tsui. That's about the only good thing you can say about this place. The building complex is pretty dodgy, HK residents won't usually enter the complex because its strange reputation. Rooms are clean, but coffin sized. As a woman I didn't feel too save there and definitely not at home. Its a place to crash, nothing more.

Very friendly staff clean rooms I would come again next time

Very tight space in the "dorms", no AC. Staff was friendly and helpful. Serves its purpose well as a cheap overnight stay, but if you want a place to relax, hang around, and meet other travellers, look somewhere else than Chung King Mansion.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Finland

No social area. This building is known for one of the cheapest place to stay in HK. But dont expect much.

• 25th Nov 2014

From hearing so many horror stories about Chunking Mansions, we were prepared for the worst but this was not the case, our room was clean, very compact but they all are, bathroom was spotless and hallway had a lock as well as our room door so it felt very secure. We didn't even find the queues for the lifts that bad, especially going up, had to wait 3 minutes max and then up to 5 minutes to come back down from our floor. People try to sell stuff to you when you come and go but it was never scary

Very clean room and good toilet

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Finland

We liked the cleanliness of this hotel and the staff.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Afghanistan
  • All Male Group, 25-30

It is a very nice place to stay especially for short term Visitors and backpack travellers and its pretty safe for women as well. I stay there everytime I visit Hong Kong. It is very convenient place for shopping and the staff is very cooperative.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Nice budget place to stay in. It is centrally located to business hub. Staff was helpful in finding places you want to visit.

• 16th Oct 2014

It is centrally located near to all places and restaurants. It is budget hostel to save some money which we can spend in touring Hong Kong.