Delta Hotel Hong Kong Reviews

Flat A5, 16th Floor, Block A, chung king mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road,Tsim Sha Shui,Kawloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Not bad and provided WIFI faster.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

For the price you pay it is very good value for money. The rooms are very small but I wasn't looking for luxury and the air conditioner is excellent after a day in Humid and hot Hong Kong. My issue with the hotel was the location inside the Chung King mansion. When getting off of the bus to walk through a wall of men shoving business cards with hotels in my face and this continued all the way until I got to the elevator to the hotel. The elevator was very slow and tiny The elev

• 4th Jun 2015

Perhaps look for another nice hostel

• 28th May 2015
  • Indonesia

A very nice hotel, WIFI is fast, room is clean. Toiletries replenish on time.Pleasant stay and good location

• 13th May 2015

Be wary of hostels located in Chungking Mansions. I've stayed at many hostels around mainland China and was expecting a lobby with a bar or other public spaces to hang out in, and "hostels" in Chungking Mansion do not offer this. They are all just basic very cheap guesthouses in a large building. When I first exited my bus, I was swarmed by people advertising other guesthouses and selling watches. However, if you are just looking for a cheap room they do provide safe, basically clean rooms.

very good for the stay, many guest at lobby during check out and check in so make sure you are early..More relaxing , more accessible to key locations and the check in and check out without hassle that makes a vacation more enjoyable and memorable thank you Delta Hotel Staff.

• 10th May 2015
  • South Korea

1. Chungking Mansion is a scum in TST, dealers and villains lurking around all the time 2.,although i booked for Delta Hostel 16th floor, got a room only on 6th floor - which are two other hostels: Payless & Ashoka if i remember well. 3. Cleanliness in the hostel is fine, but the whole building is a mess and smells of trash. Only for tourists or backpackers who need cheap lodging, otherwise do not enter. For women it must be even harder, so think over twice.

• 4th May 2015
  • adamskij
  • Hungary

The room is really quite small but it is clean as well as the toilet. There are malls and restaurants around and the train station is just opposite the place. Also, near to some tourists attractions.

I count believe that I spent less than 200 to stay in Hongkong, for this price, basically you have nothing to complain about

It was a good time staying at this hotel, the staff are been very polite and nice. The free Wi-Fi is good for my needs. Had a pleasant stay

Great location. Difficult to find though (because of misleading spot on map) Nice and clean.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

the location of the hostel has a bad name due to the indians etc around trying to sell things but if u just say nothing and keep walking there is no issue. The hostel is on the 16th floor so no security issues, the location is brilliant and only not given 5 because of the hussle and bustle getting there but it really isn't anything to put u off staying! we left a mobile here and hostel were honest about it being there and kept it for us to collect a few hours later.would stay again and recommend

It was a nice stay. I will choose to stay here again in future.

• 11th Apr 2015

My stay was really awesome. The front desk staff is really friendly and professional. Value for money.

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Belgium

comfortable room Good location.The MTR is just located about less than a minute walk away from the hotel.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Japan

The hotel is strategically located on nathan road in tsim sha tsui, very good access to shopping, food as well as banks and other amenities.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Everything is good except the toilet😂

• 9th Feb 2015
  • China

I needed to change travel dates, so I sent an email to do so. 5 days with no response I called & was told, "I'll respond later today." 2 days later I called again bc no response, "I remember, I'll email you." I received approval of the change 3 days later. I emailed to confirm room a week b4, no response. We arrived, & found they didn't have our res. bc no1 put it in the system. Luckily they had a room for us, but they weren't prepared. Had they been booked, we would have been homeless in HK

This hostel is great, i arrived pretty late abd there was already a big party going on. They cooked me food. The hostel acutally full booked so they gave a different room. That was fine. Realy nice staff feels like, good way to start your trip in philipines 😀

• 2nd Feb 2015

It's a pretty good value, the rooms are clean, and it's in the first block (block A) of the Chungking Mansion, so it's easy to find. I signed up for a dorm and my "dorm" was actually just a tiny room with a bunk bed that I shared with another person. There were two bathrooms in my block, which was sufficient. Not a social atmosphere, but a good place to just keep your stuff and to sleep. I'd stay here again.

• 28th Jan 2015