Delta Hotel Hong Kong Reviews

Flat A5, 16th Floor, Block A, chung king mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road,Tsim Sha Shui,Kawloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Please do yourself a favour and avoid this place at all costs. Especially if you're a girl. I had read reviews about how unsafe the entrance area was, but I thought it wouldn't be a big deal because the hostel is so cheap. I was wrong. Even walking back in a group, I would get accosted by pushy men, and I felt extremely uncomfortable. The hostel itself is run by people who sleep on the floor right outside the rooms. The rooms are tiny and the bathrooms are filthy, with hardly any space to move.

Booked a room at delta hostel but was put in a different hostel with rooms that didnt look like the ones advertised. I think they give the better rooms to walk in guests. Hostel seemed to be more of a laundry

Was honestly impressed with this hostel... staff was friendly (or at least approachable) and helpful with everything i needed - other than a few sketchy characters in the hallways, it was a mostly welcoming environment once (you get past the first floor anyway). Hostel even provided towels and toothbrushes, which was a nice surprise. A/C worked well and the WiFi was great! Would definitely recommend this place to others, and will stay here again on my next visit. Great value for your money!