Delta Hotel Hong Kong Reviews

Flat A5, 16th Floor, Block A, chung king mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road,Tsim Sha Shui,Kawloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I count believe that I spent less than 200 to stay in Hongkong, for this price, basically you have nothing to complain about

It was a good time staying at this hotel, the staff are been very polite and nice. The free Wi-Fi is good for my needs. Had a pleasant stay

Great location. Difficult to find though (because of misleading spot on map) Nice and clean.

• 20th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

the location of the hostel has a bad name due to the indians etc around trying to sell things but if u just say nothing and keep walking there is no issue. The hostel is on the 16th floor so no security issues, the location is brilliant and only not given 5 because of the hussle and bustle getting there but it really isn't anything to put u off staying! we left a mobile here and hostel were honest about it being there and kept it for us to collect a few hours later.would stay again and recommend

It was a nice stay. I will choose to stay here again in future.

• 11th Apr 2015

My stay was really awesome. The front desk staff is really friendly and professional. Value for money.

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Belgium

comfortable room Good location.The MTR is just located about less than a minute walk away from the hotel.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Japan

The hotel is strategically located on nathan road in tsim sha tsui, very good access to shopping, food as well as banks and other amenities.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

Everything is good except the toilet😂

• 9th Feb 2015
  • China

I needed to change travel dates, so I sent an email to do so. 5 days with no response I called & was told, "I'll respond later today." 2 days later I called again bc no response, "I remember, I'll email you." I received approval of the change 3 days later. I emailed to confirm room a week b4, no response. We arrived, & found they didn't have our res. bc no1 put it in the system. Luckily they had a room for us, but they weren't prepared. Had they been booked, we would have been homeless in HK

This hostel is great, i arrived pretty late abd there was already a big party going on. They cooked me food. The hostel acutally full booked so they gave a different room. That was fine. Realy nice staff feels like, good way to start your trip in philipines 😀

• 2nd Feb 2015

It's a pretty good value, the rooms are clean, and it's in the first block (block A) of the Chungking Mansion, so it's easy to find. I signed up for a dorm and my "dorm" was actually just a tiny room with a bunk bed that I shared with another person. There were two bathrooms in my block, which was sufficient. Not a social atmosphere, but a good place to just keep your stuff and to sleep. I'd stay here again.

• 28th Jan 2015

Very Clean and very helpful Staff also the WiFi speed is very fast.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

Hostel is clean and staff is very friendly....We were lucky to stay in a family room which is for four people but there were just me and my boyfriend.. We booked for two people but they didn't have free rooms. Rooms are very small but if you are planning to see the city and not stay in the room then this hostel is perfect! Nice room for a good price! If we have a chance to come back, will stay in the same hostel.

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Ukraine

Once I reached there, I realised it was a hostel disguised as a hotel. The lady at the reception was very rude. She screamed at me for wanting to change my double room to a single room because she would be losing money. The rooms are already very small and I was pretty sure upon arrival that my sheets had not been changed. The cleaning person skipped the room service the day after because he was too busy. Dozen of men lurking down at the mansion do not help the situation. Unsafe and dungy.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Mauritius

The location was perfect so does the staff. it was a pleasant stay. I look forward to live again.

Very clean hotel and good location. Budget hotel for bag-packers.

• 10th Dec 2014

While Delta Hostel appeared clean and relatively nice for Chungking Mansion, in the end I was unable to stay there because when I arrived, the staff placed me in a different hostel in the same building (though I still paid them and signed in through them). If you stay with them, make sure that you really will stay with them. It was extremely frustrating to be placed in an even smaller, dirtier hostel when I had booked this one. For that reason I am giving Delta Hostel a very low rating.

Last resort place to crash, but not for relaxing. Clean, and conveniently situated in Tsim Sha Tsui. That's about the only good thing you can say about this place. The building complex is pretty dodgy, HK residents won't usually enter the complex because its strange reputation. Rooms are clean, but coffin sized. As a woman I didn't feel too save there and definitely not at home. Its a place to crash, nothing more.

Very friendly staff clean rooms I would come again next time