Delta Hotel Hong Kong Reviews

Flat A5, 16th Floor, Block A, chung king mansion, 36-44 Nathan Road,Tsim Sha Shui,Kawloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The location was perfect so does the staff. it was a pleasant stay. I look forward to live again.

Very clean hotel and good location. Budget hotel for bag-packers.

• 10th Dec 2014

While Delta Hostel appeared clean and relatively nice for Chungking Mansion, in the end I was unable to stay there because when I arrived, the staff placed me in a different hostel in the same building (though I still paid them and signed in through them). If you stay with them, make sure that you really will stay with them. It was extremely frustrating to be placed in an even smaller, dirtier hostel when I had booked this one. For that reason I am giving Delta Hostel a very low rating.

• 6th Dec 2014

Last resort place to crash, but not for relaxing. Clean, and conveniently situated in Tsim Sha Tsui. That's about the only good thing you can say about this place. The building complex is pretty dodgy, HK residents won't usually enter the complex because its strange reputation. Rooms are clean, but coffin sized. As a woman I didn't feel too save there and definitely not at home. Its a place to crash, nothing more.

Very friendly staff clean rooms I would come again next time

Very tight space in the "dorms", no AC. Staff was friendly and helpful. Serves its purpose well as a cheap overnight stay, but if you want a place to relax, hang around, and meet other travellers, look somewhere else than Chung King Mansion.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Finland

No social area. This building is known for one of the cheapest place to stay in HK. But dont expect much.

• 25th Nov 2014

From hearing so many horror stories about Chunking Mansions, we were prepared for the worst but this was not the case, our room was clean, very compact but they all are, bathroom was spotless and hallway had a lock as well as our room door so it felt very secure. We didn't even find the queues for the lifts that bad, especially going up, had to wait 3 minutes max and then up to 5 minutes to come back down from our floor. People try to sell stuff to you when you come and go but it was never scary

Very clean room and good toilet

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Finland

We liked the cleanliness of this hotel and the staff.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Afghanistan
  • All Male Group, 25-30

It is a very nice place to stay especially for short term Visitors and backpack travellers and its pretty safe for women as well. I stay there everytime I visit Hong Kong. It is very convenient place for shopping and the staff is very cooperative.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Nice budget place to stay in. It is centrally located to business hub. Staff was helpful in finding places you want to visit.

• 16th Oct 2014

It is centrally located near to all places and restaurants. It is budget hostel to save some money which we can spend in touring Hong Kong.

Great Location very fast internet.

• 30th Sep 2014