Der Salzburgerhof & Hotel-Annex Reviews

Kaisersch�tzenstr. 1&6, Salzburg, Austria

Room 404 has no air conditioning and is very hot. Makes the room very stuffy, something must be done soon

This place is really awesome. the reviews are true. You get hotel style life with the price of a hostel. It was great. The breakfast is awesome. There is such a variety of meats, cheeses, beads, Jams, cereals, juices and coffee. it's so close to the train station. This is a must to stay in!!!

We originally booked a shared bathroom, but we got upgraded to an ensuite. The room was VERY big, and the shower was also very nice. The breakfast was luxurious, with choice of hot and cold food, and a wide range of herbs and spices for you to choose. By far the best breakfast I have had during my trip.

Stay here!!! That's all I want to say. The food the staff the position all absolutely amazing. We've been traveling for a month and this is by far the absolute best place we've stayed yet. I mean there a coffee machine in with our mini bar :) and they sure didn't miss those little things that really make your stay perfect. WOW!!!!