Der Salzburgerhof & Hotel-Annex Reviews

Kaisersch�tzenstr. 1&6, Salzburg, Austria

Great breakfast !

Fantastic little hotel! Excellent location - two minute walk from the train station, about a 15 minute walk to the old town. Breakfast was very good, one of the best I've had on my travels. The room was clean and beds were very comfortable. Day time staff were friendly and helpful, but the girl on reception in the evening wasn't very knowledgable and she was pretty unhelpful. All in all, great stay. I'd recommend it to others and I'd definitely stay again.

The only thing that I didn't like was that the shower room was very small. There was no place to put my clothes other than on the ground. Other than that, we absolutely LOVED this hotel!! It was an easy walk from the train station, even with our heavy suitcases. Our room was very comfortable and clean, and the staff was very helpful in answering our questions. The breakfast buffet had a wonderful variety and everything we tried was delicious!

The hotel was very nice and the staff was very friendly. The hotel is about 15-20 minutes away from the main sights. Overall, we enjoyed our stay here.

Staff were friendly and extremely helpful! Rooms look they have been newly renovated and are nice and bright and clean. Easy walking distance (15-20mins) into old town Salzburg. Only 5mins from the main bus station.

The hotel was very clean, the staff were helpful, and the breakfast was amazing. However, I indicated that I did not want housekeeping to enter my room by putting a "do not disturb" sign on my door because I had something expensive in my room but no safe. When I returned to my room, I knew someone had been in there because they left the fan/lights on, and I had turned those off when I left my "energy card" with the front desk as I headed out for the day. This made me really uncomfortable.

• 23rd Aug 2015

Right next to the main train station with a really incredible room. friendly and helpful staff as well.

Room 404 has no air conditioning and is very hot. Makes the room very stuffy, something must be done soon

This place is really awesome. the reviews are true. You get hotel style life with the price of a hostel. It was great. The breakfast is awesome. There is such a variety of meats, cheeses, beads, Jams, cereals, juices and coffee. it's so close to the train station. This is a must to stay in!!!

We originally booked a shared bathroom, but we got upgraded to an ensuite. The room was VERY big, and the shower was also very nice. The breakfast was luxurious, with choice of hot and cold food, and a wide range of herbs and spices for you to choose. By far the best breakfast I have had during my trip.