Diana Guesthouse Reviews

33 P Kelaidi, Chania, Greece

Good location, close to the bus station, even if it´s not in the old town, you can go walking in a few minutes. Very nice staff and confortable bedrooms.

• 19th Sep 2013

The haostal is really cozy. The garden is beautiful gives you a home touch. The rooms are more than enough for the price. And the attendant are a family which makes you feel so confortable.

• 24th Aug 2013
  • Mexico

The location is really good and it is by the bus station. Facilities were really basic and wifi can only work on the ground floor. But staff was very nice and helpful. One point to note is that it is not that soundproof hence it might affect the guest's sleep. Our stay was quite pleasant overall.

Very basic accomodation, but location was great. I thought there would be wifi but couldn't even find the network in my room nor at the reception. Not my choice for many days, but works for 1-2 nights.

• 20th Aug 2013
  • Finland

The place was excellently located next to the bus station and port. The prices very reasonable, and the hostess unimaginably polite and helpful. It even had a small garden, where sometimes we had to opportunity to be offered freshly baked cheese pie! Just a bit of an issue with the wifi, apart from that, a clean and very cosy place for any type of travel.

Basic hostel with great staff located near the busstation which you use often for trips. Lovely old lady who sent us on our way with home made chocolate to end our stay.

• 16th Aug 2013

Basic, but well located and relatively comfortable. Rooms weren't serviced over a 3 day stay (not even to empty sanitary bin in bathroom). There's no air conditioning, just a pedestal fan in the room. Wifi isn't available in rooms - just the lobby two floors down. Otherwise the accommodation was fine.

Nothing special, but a decent and cheap place to stay

Its a great location next to the bus stop and easy to find. The people working there are very friendly. I was disappointed that a booked a room with an ensuite and ended up with a bathroom outside my room which other people were using. Also, the room was quite hot and the fan was useless and noisy so not the most comfortable sleep. Despite this, its basically the cheapest thing in town, and while its by no means cheap for a backpacker, its a comfortable enough for a night or two in Chania.

This is my second time staying here and I will return it is very close to the bus station and very handy for early morning start if heading to samarian gorge. Basic but clean and good value

Great hotel, the people are very nice! And Chania is lovely

Diana Guesthouse is very close to the bus station which was how I arrived so that was good for me, although the sign for the hotel just says Diana and it was kind of small. The staff was friendly and they spoke a little English. I had my own bathroom although it was outside of my room. The shower head is not on the wall so it is not like an American shower. There was no air conditioning so it was quite warm in my room. The cleanliness was just okay I had a few flying bugs that kept me up.

The owners were such a great people!

View all Chania Bed and Breakfasts