Diana Guesthouse

Good 96 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2016
2.0

NOT RELIABLE!!! The B&B was CLOSED and the PHONE NUMBER DOESN'T WORK. I has to call the website twice asking for help. More than ONE HOUR lose trying to check-in. I've booked a room with private bathroom, but they give me one with a bathroom outside. When I said that was not what I've booked, the person just said that was the last one she had and that it was not a problem for me because I'm young! So angry and disappointed with this place! Towel was dirty and bed small and uncomfortable.