Die Wohngemeinschaft

Superb 1779 Total Reviews
Superb 1779 Total Reviews

17th May 2017

We only stayed here for a night but it was by far one of the best hostels I've stayed at! The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Plenty of storage for all of your things. The atmosphere was great! Very busy with activities downstairs to get to know the people staying at the hostel. Walking distance from a very nice park where you can just hang out and chill. Bathrooms were great! Didn't get a chance to use the breakfast bar, but overall it was a great expereince! MUST TRY!!!

• turgon7368
  • Philippines, Male, 18-24
12th May 2017

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Beds are super comfy. Toilets are well functioning and always clean. The staff are very helpful. The location is strategic though they should change Hotel Marcelo (in their direction) to its new name. Other than that, I can't recommend this hostel enough!

6th May 2017
7.4

My luggage was lost and the receptionist did not want to call Allianz Travel Insurance to report it. I didn't have a phone. A nice lady connected to the bar downstairs did help me. My only complaint was the odor in the hostel and particularly in my room. A vase with sticks to perfume the room to cover the odor was in the room, but I removed that because the odor from that was as bad as the original odor. I had the "boat" room. I am not sure other rooms, but overall there was an odor proble

4th May 2017

Really cool Hostel! Staff was very nice. Different than a normal hostel butdifferent is good. The bar underneath is hopping every night. If I came back to Cologne, I'd stay again! Close to tram/metro made it easy getting to and from!

1st May 2017

It's exactly what the pictures show. Very private bunk situation which was really nice.

1st May 2017

This hostel is the best! I've been traveling for months now and totally loved this place. It's comfortable, unique and cozy, in a great neighborhood. Strong wifi, good breakfast (€5) and really amazing rooms. Dorms have privacy curtains and big comfy beds; you almost feel like you've got a private room...so nice! Also, free towel rental...free! Very clean, friendly staff who all gave me done good recommendations about the city. Bar next store is also cool and they give you a discount. A++

29th Apr 2017

10/10! Great place to stay.

25th Apr 2017

Comfiest beds! Tasty breakfast for 6e in the AM. Hang out area was weird...basically just the kitchen. They need couches too.

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
22nd Apr 2017

My friend and I stayed in a private room with a double bed. I couldn't believe how quiet it was! The staff went above and beyond to accommodate us, and were so friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about the area. The room and bathrooms were as clean and fresh as possible. Breakfast was around 5€ and well worth it - a lovely fresh spread with lots of variety. I highly recommend the hostel Wohngemeinschaft!

15th Apr 2017

Absolutely loved it. Can reccomend it to anyone interested. Staying as a couple I felt enough space for ourselves and also nice interactions with other guests. The cafe bar downstairs was pumpin. Super popular. Enjoyed meeting some locols there too.