Die Wohngemeinschaft Reviews

Richard-Wagner-Str. 39, Cologne, Germany

Very nice, helpful and friendly staff. Amazing rooms, clean and tidy. Had a great time with friends during Christmas!

We had a wonderful stay here. Private pod beds were great for privacy in shared dorms. Take advantage of the breakfast! Its not included but it's worth it!

Such a fab hostel -the themed rooms are not only really fun, but also incredibly spacious. The staff here were friendly and gave us tonnes of recommendations - from where to eat, to how to say German phrases! Not to mention the all-round-the-clock free teas and coffees and nibbles :) Bar was great too, with a cool VW camper van and ping pong table. In a great and really easy location to get to, I would definitely stay here again!

• 16th Dec 2014

I really enjoy my two nights stay there. very clean room, comfortable wide bunk and friendly staff. I manage to walk to the old town and it takes about half an hour. there are a lot of shops on the way, so it won't be boring for a shopper. Very stylish and modern hostel.

Thank you for such a fantastic stay!

This is the best hostel that I've ever stayed in. The staff were brilliant, more than happy to help in any way that they could. The room that I stayed in was very unique and cosy. Breakfast the next morning, an additional €5.50, is well worth signing up for.

• 8th Dec 2014

It was amazing experience. Everything was perfect. The employees were very interested. Rooms and beds were so comfortable. Thank you for everything =)

Spotless! Absolutely spotless! Loved the double bed bunks and the privacy curtain, and the socket and reading lamp for each bed, exactly what you need in a hostel bed. The hostel is about 20 mins walk from the hbf but close to all the shopping and Christmas markets. Definitely recommend staying here.

We love this place! It's so pretty, clean and the showers are awesome! There's nothing bad to say except that our stay wasn't long enough!

• 29th Nov 2014

All rooms are themed creatively, we stayed in the theatre room with curtains for privacy and double beds for each guest. Everything was very clean and staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast a little pricey at 5.50 euros but nice. No kitchen or laundry facilities but close to many restaurants and cafes in a trendy area.

I was welcomed by a very friendly staff who also helped me with local transportation questions. The where I lived was beautiful done. The toilets and bathrooms very very clean and had hot water. Tea and coffee makers in the dining space can be used throughout the day and there are no restrictions on the number of tea and coffee that one can have. I would love to stay at the hostel again.

Nice staff,perfect breakfast is great

The best 'hostel' I ever stayed in. The staff was very helpful giving directions and recommendations. The room (The Circus) was wonderful, the beds were huge and it's such a good idea to have curtains for privacy on them. Nice breakfast, too...

• 21st Nov 2014

This is the best hostel I've stayed in.

• 20th Nov 2014

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Double beds in the dorms, breakfast at 5 euros is good bang for your buck, locker cabinets, plenty of washroom/shower facilities. The only downside is the location, 30 mins walking from the Dom, but other than that I would recommend it to anyone.

Clean and lovely hostel with comfortable beds! Nothing to complain and absolutely amazing people in the reception.

Nicest hostel I ever stayed. In the 6 bed femal room every bed has it´s own curtain so you can sleep comfortably. The staff is very friendly an helpful, the hostel is clean and stylish and the breakfast is yummy and bio. I enjoyed my stay and would recommed the hostel to everybody.

Without a doubt the best hostel I've stayed at, and it seemed that was the consensus i gatherered from the other guests as well. Staff was incredibly friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. There was ample privacy in the beds and a bar downstairs for when you wanted more interaction. Overall just a super welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. My only complaint is that the kitchen(apart from the fridge) wasn't really open to the guests so you couldn't do much of your own cooking. Highly recommended!

• 13th Nov 2014

One of the best, if not the best, hostel I have been. Great bar downstairs too!

Such a great hostel. Right in the coolest area of Cologne, the rooms are so nicely decorated and I was in the 6 bed female dorm which had basically double mattress bunks which was great! The bar downstairs is really nice and the staff were very helpful. Would highly recommend people to stay here when in Cologne!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6