Superb 1,587 Total Reviews
Superb 1,587 Total Reviews
Die Wohngemeinschaft Located at Richard-Wagner-Str. 39, , Cologne.
Germany
Cologne Nordrhein-Westfalen 50674 Richard-Wagner-Str. 39
94% 1587
50.9352683 6.9347333
    Rooms available

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2016

Best hostel ever! Quiet and comfy like home. Just hope they had a kitchen. :)

8th Sep 2016

Best hostel I ever stayed in. The themed rooms are no gimick. This place has great atmosphere and is cleaner than most hotels I've stayed in. It is not immediately close to main attractions, but about a five minute walk to subway and tram. If you come to Koln and do not stay here, you're making a mistake.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

Best hostel I've stayed at ever! The most comfiest beds. King singles! Greatest nights sleep in all my travels. The place was a little lacking in social atmosphere, but there's a cool bar/cafe downstairs which was fun to hang out in. Honestly though I spent most of my time here in my room, because it was fantastic. 10/10

• chen_haowei
  • China, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016

Very nice hostel. A lot of surprises!

30th Aug 2016

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. I loved the beds, they are so big and private. Everything was very clean.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The beds are huge and amazingly comfortable. I love beds that have curtains, lamps and power points. I didn't experience much of a traveller atmosphere in the hostel but I was also tired from months of travelling. The building is very secure with locks into the building, into your room, and nice lockers inside the dorms. The staff were fantastic as well.

28th Aug 2016

Really cool hostel! I love the themed rooms, the individual bunks that give you a ton of privacy, your own light, plug, a shelf to put your things on, etc. Really nice and friendly staff. I found the hostel to be quiet, despite being above a bar that locals can come and hang out in. Really good location, as there is a U-bahn stop 10 minutes away, a lot of restaurants one street away, and it's well lit to walk around at night. My only complaint is that there isn't a free breakfast included.

• Spain, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2016

This place deserves a perfect 10! Without a doubt, best hostel I've ever seen!!! Staff is super nice and helpful. The 6-Bed female room was a dream: huge beds, power outlets and a little shelf for each bed, curtains for privacy. Showers and toilets were clean. It was very hot when I stayed there but staff was able to provide a little fan for each of the girls staying in my room. Great bar downstairs and awesome neighborhood. I would definitely stay here again! If staff reads this: THANK YOU!!!

24th Aug 2016

Very nice hostel! The showers are heavenly and the shared bathrooms are very clean, however the rooms can be quite hot. The hostel is located near the trendy part of the city (Belgische Viertel) and not far from the city center, so a very good location in my opinion. This is not a "party hostel" so don't expect noisy and outreaching roommates, but if you're looking for some fun the bar downstairs is quite popular. I must admit that the thing I liked the most was the very good and FREE c

• Czech Republic, Male, 18-24
21st Aug 2016

Nothing to complain about, perfect experience. :-)