Die Wohngemeinschaft Reviews

Richard-Wagner-Str. 39, Cologne, Germany

Great room at a great price. Friendly staff. The host at the front desk was very pleasant and funny. The bar on the first floor is also a great place to talk to people.

I had a great experience! the location is ideal and the staff were super-friendly at all times. The hostel is stylish and enjoyable to spend time in. The rooms are well designed, and the bunks beds are large, comfortable, clean and equipped to give you plenty of privacy. On the negative side, rooms can get a bit stuffy, the hostel is more suited to quiet rather than socialization, and there isn't a usable kitchen... but all those things are minor. I would definitely recommend and go back again.

Pictures much prettier than the actual rooms. Their description was vague, for example only two of four beds had a lamp. The direct neighborhood has nothing to offer, at least bus and tram stations are in walking distance ( ~5 mins ).

Hostel is great value for money, well located and run by people who really like their job. The mixed dorms have bunk beds with curtains thus allowing you privacy and quiet. The hostel is situated in a lively neighbourhood with lots of bars and restaurants. The facilities (showers, bathrooms, etc), although communal and thus shared across the floow, were SPOTLESS. Can't put a price on that.

Wow. Best hostel Ive ever stayed in. Will definetly be back.

Very nice place to stay. Great experience at this hostel, the staffs are all friendly and very professional, the shared room is very neat and the curtain hang on each bed gives privacy for each of us, the toilet and bathroom are both clean and tidy. Fully recommended!

Every thing is perfect, the only thing I don't like is breakfast.

This hostel is amazing! The beds are so comfy (enormous with individual curtains, shelf and power point), it's super clean and the staff members are beyond helpful and have excellent suggestions for Cologne. Only complaint if you have your bed curtains closed it gets a bit too hot in the night

The Staff were very helpful and considering. didn't matter which one was at the reception the time I needed something. highly recommend it.

• 28th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Best hostel I've stayed at for a while! Beautiful and cosy rooms, very warm atmosphere and nice and helpful staff. We did not find the hostel right away as downstairs is a bar and it was a very busy Saturday night when we arrived. Very nice breakfast. I felt at home.

Rarely write reviews (sorry) but one of the best I've stayed at. If you're lucky enough to get an available room, go for it. Cool, very clean, unique rooms, huge, private beds in my room (enclosed by walls on 3 sides, curtains on the 4th), quiet, but great bar on the ground floor, where I played some great games of ping pong and met some great locals (students). I almost don't want to tell anyone about it in case I want to swing back through, but I guess the cat's out of the Meinschaft :-)

the 8 Room Hostel was a damn palace compared to other Hostels in Germany! Huge beds, curtains, and everything!

Extremely clean and safe, location is good for local bars & restaurants. The town centre is within a walkable distance. Staff very helpful & friendly. Would highly recommend to people who do not want to stay in a noisy party type hostel.

We had a great stay in the hostel. Breakfast highly recommended (great value for money)

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Spain

Cannot fault this hostel. Rooms were great, Wifi was really strong throughout. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Beds were huge and really comfy. Lots of bathrooms so there was no waiting. Free tea and coffee was a great extra feature. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

We stayed in the lego room which was so much fun, I like the range of themed rooms and would highly recommend staying there

• 19th Aug 2014

This is one of the most beautiful hostels I've stayed in, and the staff was very helpful. It's in a lovely part of the city, and it is a walkable (20 minutes or so) distance from the Dom. The only struggle we had was with parking, so if you are arriving by car, try to negotiate a plan with the staff beforehand. The hotel next door sometimes has a place for a car, but we had to do some hunting when we went! Overall, a highly recommended experience.

I loved how in the dorm room there was a curtain, a lamp and a plug in for each bed. Also, the bed was huge and the locker fit my suitcase, my backpack and my purse! My suitcase was about 35lbs too if that helps. Breakfast seemed overpriced for what it was and prices at the bar also seemed a little overpriced but overall, one of the best places I've stayed! I'd probably go back to Cologne just to stay here! Also, if you don't mind about a 10 minute walk to city center then this place is for you!

great place with great atmosphere, almost at the heart of the Cologne, very clean and well designed and arranged, late bar with great people and climate, highly recommend !

I was only here for one night but the hostel was very quirky and had good facilities. The bar was really nice and I would stay here again. Thanks!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5