Die Wohngemeinschaft Reviews

Richard-Wagner-Str. 39, Cologne, Germany

The most unusual and creative space we have ever stayed in. Friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere. Great find!

This place was great!! Only tiny issue was loud street noise but not at fault of the hostel 😊

Loved this hostel! The beds were huge, everything was clean, and all of the rooms had themes whic made the place even cuter. It is a bit quiet, but there is a cool bar downstairs where you can meet peopke. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Yeah, double bed bunks all to yourself with privacy curtains.. It's like your own cocoon of happiness. Clean and nice facilities. Bearly any atmosphere, I wouldn't recommend it for solo travellers and the fridge is tiny tiny tiny so don't expect to be able to keep much cold. You can get drinks there though. Location is fine. Staff were a bit cold to begin with but most were nice.

Seriously...WOW... This has to be among the most impressive hostels I've seen. It's so clean, so comfortable, the beds are huge and comfy. The entire place is really quiet and relaxing. I always felt like I was in my own living room...except I had to wear clothes haha. Stay here, NO need to think about it

Best hostel I've stayed in. Clean,central,staff is really helpful and nice. There are curtains around your bed and a light and a shelf by the bed so that you can have your privacy,read at night,charge your phone. It is quiet but also it gives you the chance to meet new people downstairs in the bar. You can't ask for more!

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

very helpful staff

• 15th Jul 2015

Really cool hostel. Location was not super awesome, but not bad. The character of th building was awesome. Themed rooms were cool, beds were huge, lockers were nice and large, and the staff was oh so great! i only stayed one night so I didn't get the chance to go dowdown and check it out, but walking thothough it looked really cool. Overall, really nice place.

• 14th Jul 2015

Loved the themed room! The bathrooms were really nice and very clean. Location is very convenient to tram stops or just walking distance. There is a Lidl supermarket just down the road. Only complaint would be the road noise at night - it is really loud!

• 13th Jul 2015

This was the 'perfect' hostel in many ways. It was clean, friendly, quiet during the night.

Beautiful hostel and very tastefully done. The facility is very clean and beds are spacious with personal lamps and charging points. Its a 5-7 min walk to the nearest metro,and about 15 min walk to the dome... The main tourist attracion.

Staff incredibly helpful, welcoming and friendly :) thanks for a nice stay everytime!

• 4th Jul 2015

This place is amazing! It's clean and fun and the staff is phenomenally nice and helpful. We had a space themed room that made us giddy like little kids, and the staff helped us maneuver around the city by telling us the cheapest and easiest ways to get to places. The location is great. There are tons of good restaurants and bars, and it's just a short tram ride to the seedier historic areas. This is honestly the best hostel I've ever staid in and definitely made my time in Cologne memorable.

My oh my, I've been travelling quite a lot, but I can say Die Wohngemeinschaft is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Super clean, big beds with their own curtains, free lockers, nice staff and there is a bar downstairs. Just a pity that the living room is so small. There's no where to chill in the mornings because it's the breakfast room and the bar is still closed.

really nice hostel. dorm beds are very large (king single?) and very comfortable. the place is very new so facilities are excellent. the hostel was very quiet but I was only there for a short stopover.

Best hotel I've stayed in, but the check out time of 8am meant it was a bit stressful catching my flight home on time. Also, I didn't know it hat I could get a towel from reception until a dorm mate said to me, it would be good to have a notice of what favcilities are available to guests. Very good value and a lovely location just seconds from the park and main social street in Köln, very convenient.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Definitely the biggest bed I've slept in at a hostel. It's also nice that you get personal curtains for your bed for privacy. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. The decor was really cool and the lounge area was always open and full of a great selection of magazines and free tea and coffee. The only downside is the hostel bar is a separate but adjoined building where many locals go, so it's a bit daunting if you're a solo traveller looking to meet people.

Every room had it's own theme. We stayed in the lego room. Nice bar downstairs.

Great hostel, not right by downtown but a short subway ride. Great rooms and lots around, would book again.

This hostel is very delicately designed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5