Die Wohngemeinschaft Reviews

Richard-Wagner-Str. 39, Cologne, Germany

The hostel is about 10-15 minutes away from the HBF, and only one tram stop away from great restaurants. It's convenient, clean, and the beds were HUGE. GOGOGOGO.

So beautifully decorated! Double beds in the ballet theme room!

This was absolutely the best hostel! Beautifully decorated with lots of community space, it really felt like home. Highly recommended!

The only problem I had was it just happened to be very hot the night we were there and it was very noisy on the street so we couldn't keep the window open. But besides that, I really liked this place. There is a Turkish restaurant around the corner from this hostel/hotel you can't beat (On Handelstrass) The best and cheapest meal I've had in Germany

Absolutely loved this hostel. The beds were spacious and very private. Lovely decorated rooms. Very good breakfast. Very friendly staff. Nice bar downstairs. A great place to stay!

If you're any where in europe and what to try the 'boutique' hostel concept this is the place. Rooms were simply amazing, staff so helpful, clean bathrooms, functioning WiFi. Everything a traveler could ask for but even better.

This was a great hostel and I had an awesome stay. The fact that beds are closed by curtains for privacy was great and the staff were always willing to help with anything we needed from directions to restaurant suggestions. It wasn't right in the middle of the city but close enough to the tram to get there quickly and it was walking distance from some cool bars. The beds were huge and so comfortable. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 11th Jul 2014

Nice room Where everything was clean and well arranged. Staff was nice and friendly.

• 7th Jul 2014

Everything was okay except the drain in the shower was slow and it's kind gross that water was pooling in. The receptionist was excellent. She helped me find a very good place toe at and even went out of her way to try to order by phone for me and interpreted the menu for me. Thanks a lot for that.

amazing value for money, comfy beds and convenient bar downstairs. Would definitely recommend!

The payment process was slightly odd. We were not told originally, but we were supposed to pay the remaining balance the day before we checked out which we were not made aware of during the check in process.

I stayed at this hostel for two nights by myself, and enjoyed my stay very much. The hostel is clean and well maintained. Beds are spacious and separated from the rest of the room by a curtain, providing some extra privacy. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Although the street where the hostel is located is not very exciting, the area is. I also found the hostel to be relatively close to downtown, and it’s tourist attractions. Overall, I would recommend this place!

• 1st Jul 2014

Lovely and fun individual rooms. Cleanest hostel we have ever stayed in!! Really nice bar downstairs. Knowledgeable staff who were slightly grumpy at points but perfectly helpful! Quite expensive but you definitely get your money's worth.

• 30th Jun 2014

Hey place is really cool I liked the theme rooms and bar is filled with locals. Good location it's a bit pricey but you pay for what you get :) I will come back to stay here for sure

Extremely wide and comfy beds, you wouldn't want to get out of them :D Very clean toilets and showers. A microwave in the common area would be nice (and anything entertaining really). Using key to operate the elevator was pretty cool :D As for the location, it took me about 30 mins to walk with a heavy suitcase from Hbf. Plenty of good bars and places to eat around. Some of the furniture in the halls and in the bar downstairs reminded me of the 'glorious' soviet times...

Awesome hostel with a great atmosphere - every room is totally different and has a great vibe. The facilities are great and the dorm bed was the best bed I ever had in a hostel. Downstairs is a really nice bar and fortunately the hostel is still very quiet. Every bunk bed has light and electrical sockets.

Definitely sign up for the breakfast, it's fantastic! :)

Great hostel. The bed is sooo huge and comfortable, didn't want to get up in the morning at all. They provide coffee and tea in the living room, a lovely room to relax. Everything is perfect, but one, the breakfast is charged for 5 or 6 Euro(can't remember clearly), a little bit expensive. Overall, a nice place to stay, hope to visit it again.

Very Nice Hostel, Nice people, and great breakfast.

Loved it best hostel ever! A great touch was the curtains on the beds to make it more private. Really clean too. We stayed in the ballet themed room - was very cool.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4