Diep Anh Guesthouse Reviews

241/31 Pham Ngu Lao str., District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

We enjoy our stay in diep anh guesthouse. Very good located very friendly staff. We stayed 4 days in Saigon. And we have a little issue. The room had not been cleaned during the entire time of our stay. As the canalizations in Vietnam requires that we throw all the TOILET PAPER in a bin, that becomes a problem.

Anh was extremely helpful in making us comfortable, not only in the Guesthouse but in HCM on the whole. Upon arriving, he sat us down and gave us a map, tips to getting around, places to eat etc. Very friendly and approachable people. Helpful in booking tours at affordable prices too. Throughly enjoyed our stay with Anh!

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

Absolutely wonderful oasis in the heart of the busy busy city. Mr and mrs anh take the time to acquaint you with the city and recommend restaurants, etc. we did the 1 day tour though the Mekong delta that they set us up with. Some people seemed disappointed but for 17$ I found it quite enjoyable. It's 2 hours there (and back) so by the time you get there you miss the floating market. It was fun tho and the tour guide was nice. I def recommend dieph guesthouse tho. It was an absolut pleasure

This was a lovely family run hotel. The owners were helpful and very friendly. They recommended and helped book day tours and a taxi to the airport. It is located in the backpacker area but down an alley which makes it quieter. It has a homey feel and I would certainly recommend it.

• 9th Jan 2015

Great guest house tucked away in the backpacking district. The owners are amazing and even let me drop off my luggage a few days earlier so that I didnt have to travel with it. Overall a great stay. So good we ended up extended it. I would highly recommend.

Great stay! Extremely friendly and helpful staff.

1 2 Next » last »