9.2
Superb 465 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 465 Total Reviews
Dillenia Guest House Located at Lot 846 1st Floor Jalan Sida, , Miri.
Malaysia
Miri Sarawak 98000 Lot 846 1st Floor Jalan Sida
92% 465
4.4011936 113.9898034
    Rooms available

• zenitse6186
  • Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
15th Nov 2016

This guesthouse is well-maintained, was quite empty at the time I was staying (low season, but many people avoid staying in Miri and head straight to Mulu or Niah anyway) so it was actually convenient for my work since it was quiet. Mrs. Lee is very welcoming and gave me a lot of useful advice (like the amazing Indian restaurant!). Also arranged a cheaper transportation from/to the airport. Great location in the centre of the city with lots of dining options around. Recommended.

• ciaranquinlan395
  • Ireland, Male, 41+
24th Oct 2016

fantastic, mrs lee is so helpful and without her my stay in miri would not have been as memorable.

14th Oct 2016

One of my favourite hostels in Malaysia. Mrs. Lee is the most hospitable and helpful person I've come across at a hostel yet. She leaves you personalised notes and really welcomes you. When my friend and I were conflicted about our plans she sat down with us and gave us extremely helpful advice explaining our different options. Aside from the great staff, the hostel itself was great. I was very clean and comfortable. There is also a light breakfast provided. I definitely recommend Dillenia!

• England, Male, 41+
7th Oct 2016

The guest house is in a great location in heart of Miri. Ideal for eating and the shops.There is quite a lot of traffic noise with mopeds and cars until late at night. Mrs Lee is very helpful for arranging trips and special thanks to Joseph who took us to the Niah Caves then waits 5 hours to bring you back after your walk! Basic breakfast supplied which is good. Reliable transport to/from the airport arranged at hostel.

• Switzerland, Male, 31-40
25th Sep 2016

I loved my stay at Dillenia. Mrs. Lee was super friendly (thanks again for all the handwritten messages) and very helpful. The guesthouse is well located in Miri, close to restaurants, bars and shopping malls. If I go back to Miri, I'd definitely stay here again :)

• Indonesia, Male, 31-40
9th Sep 2016

Near the shopping mall, alot of restaurant, cafe, bar. Mrs.Less such a friendly and warm lady and always willing to help, and also she is very funny...I had a funny and good talk with her :)

• England, Couple, 25-30
29th Aug 2016

Great hostel if you're travelling through; will collect you from airport etc at a very good rate. Mrs Lee was informative and friendly. Hostel is basic but homely

17th Aug 2016

Very good here. The most helpful Mrs Lee made the stay. Everything was good. Budget accomodation good . Was staying in a form four beds no window.

• England, Couple, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
8.0

Mrs Lee was super sweet, very accommodating. She even left us a little note on the door to say bye, as we left very early in the morning. We only stayed for one night, so can't really say too much. But we had a great, large double room. Air con and wifi both worked. Towels were provided. Wasn't much of a social vibe in the hostel, great for a couple if you just wanted to keep to yourself. That may be down to the short time we spent, but the common area was small with no sofas/ comfy seating.

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

Centrally located hostel with clean bathrooms and dorms, friendly staff. Two computers in the lobby. The only thing I missed were lockers.