Dillenia Guest House Reviews

Lot 846 1st Floor Jalan Sida, Miri, Malaysia

Mrs. Lee was great, she answered all my questions and helped me plan my trip to Mulu.

Mrs. Lee is among the best hosts we have ever encountered. She was helpful in advance (with info on how to book trips to Mulu Nat'l Park, with transport options to Brunei, restaurants, airport transfers, etc.). She even left us reminder and thank you notes on our door. She was true to her word and booked whatever we had agreed to (no reminders, no fretting. Just efficient and friendly.

The hostel looks nice and the lady who is responsible for it is very nice and helpful. Don't count on wifi though because it rarely works.

I had my awesome and amazing experience at Dillenia Guest House. Mrs lee is so kind, and helpful. the room is cozy and clean, so do their bathroom. thank you Dillenia Guest House! im sure going to recommend this place to my friends

Mrs Lee was so helpful, the place was spotless, nothing was too much trouble for them. I really enjoyed my stay, and recommend to anyone.

• 24th Nov 2015

Very welcoming, very clean...really well run guest house by Mrs Lee and her staff. Highly recommended. Thanks again, Mrs Lee, for your welcome and help during our stay. Cheers from Scotland, Tom.

Very helpful and friendly! Mrs. Lee helped to organize trips between different travelers, allowing them to share the costs.

• 2nd Nov 2015

Mrs. Lee is fantastic! She was very helpful arranging transport and tours as well as giving advice for doing trips on our own!

the best guesthouse I've stayed at during my 3 months of travel! Ms Lee makes the space feel exactly like home as you can help yourself to the kitchen and the living area is very communal. She leaves kind notes with instructions about payment, laundry, and even ordered a taxi for my trip to the airport without being asked. First time any hostel staff had easily remembered my name . She is great at pairing travellers together for sharing rides to nearby sites and posted a lot of info around

Nice and clean hostel. Wifi was very good. It was pretty empty when I was there though (early September), so the atmosphere was not that good. The staff seemed absent for most of the day too. The owner, Ms Lee, is very nice and helpful (although I found she was pushing people to buy tours a bit too much). Overall, good hostel in Miri.

The hostel is clean and quiet, good atmosphere in the common area. Mrs. Lee is absolutely wonderful!

Very friendly you seemś like in a family!

• 13th Aug 2015

Wonderful place for a short stay :) I also appreciate the transportation service. Its a great help for visitors. I would say that the water in the shower is a little slow, there is little water coming out.

Fantastic hostel in central Miri. Nice atmosphere and good clean hostel but it is Mrs Lee the owner who makes this place. Friendly and helpful she makes all guests feel welcome and is very helpful in organising trips and onward transportation. Highly recommended.

Made myself at home. Thank you aunty.