Dillenia Guest House Reviews

Lot 846 1st Floor Jalan Sida, Miri, Malaysia

Ms. Lee is very helpful and friendly. I felt my warm welcome and good. Warm regards Birgit

maybe some music options in the common area, or sattelite tv...it can be a little boring in the evening. other than that i had an nice stay -thank you!

• 15th May 2015
  • Scotland

Friendly staff - Mrs Lee. She has been very helpful and appreciated her local knowledge she shared with us. The Char Siew Pao around the Hostel is very nice. Will stay there again during my next trip to Miri.

Very friendly owner.

Nice guesthouse and great host, Mrs Lee. I stayed very very short in Miri itself, but if I would go there again I would chose Dillenia in a heartbeat! Also note the possibility to be picked up from the airport for a slightly cheaper rate than a normal teksi. Contact Mrs Lee for arrangements.

Great place to stay for a long or short visit to Miri. Mrs Lee is outstandingly welcoming and helpful. Arranged for Joseph to meet us at the airport and take us back early the following morning.

Very Friendly Owner , strategy location.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Very helpful staff. Straight forward back packing land. Excellent atmosphere. Friendly and made to feel very welcome.

Excellent place and great value. The information on onward travel was very useful

Good hostel perfect host.

Ideal for a stop off in Miri. Very welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Food and cinema within minutes

Mrs Lee is a very nice, friendly and helpful person, enjoyed the conversations with her. Great atmosphere and very close to everything important in the town. Only negative thing was, that most of the day no staff was there, but i got everything i needed or asked by nicely written notes. I recommend it to the fullest!

Though Mrs. Lee (the owner and main person you see while staying) will leave and not return when she says she will, she is incredibly accomodating and helpful. She aided us in finding a cheap car rental and gave us directions to the nature reserves we were going to and wonderful dinner and nightlife suggestions. As far as

Perfect for what we needed. And saved money and confusion because they set up a pickup and dropoff for us at the airport.

Mrs Lee was very helpful and friendly in giving direction and information. facilities are not new but they are all in very clean condition.

real homestay, lovely people!!

Mrs. Lee continues to run her cozy guest house like a virtual home for travellers passing through Miri. Everything has been carefully considered to meet our needs: spotless bathrooms, power outlets, Wi-Fi, lounge, filtered water. On top of that, Mrs Lee can answer most questions.

I really enjoyed staying in Dillenia Guest House! Even if it was just for one night. Mrs. Lee is a really nice person! I definately would recommend this place! :)