Dillenia Guest House Reviews

Lot 846 1st Floor Jalan Sida, Miri, Malaysia

Lovely hostel - Ms. Lee was very helpful in getting me a taxi to the airport. Nice showers and clean rooms with air conditioning. Would definitely stay here again.

Lovely hostel that is immaculately clean and tidy! Great staff who were really helpful with airport transfers and let me change rooms to be in a dorm with some other people. Thanks

The lady who runs the hostel is lovely and the hostel is nice however it seems up attract a lot of the older generation and some strange types so if your a young traveller I would't recommend! There wasn't much to do here either wouldn't go back to this area it's more suited to older people

Very friendly owner with good advices for organizing your trip. Both dorm and common area are nice.

very nice hostel, Mrs.Lee was amazing at helping us organize our way to the airport

Nice to stay here for 2 nights!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Great! I would recommend that hostel to everyone. Mrs. Lee is so nice.Thanks for everything.

• 19th Aug 2014

One of the best hostels ive ever been. Staff is great, breakfast is delicious and the place is very clean and comfortable. While staying in Dillenia i felt like in home.

We were only in Miri one night but would definitely recommend this hostel. Ms Lee was very helpful facilitating our trip to Niah caves and reccomended an excellent nearby restaurant. There were only 2 downsides; very squeaky dorm bunk beds and the wifi was not working the morning we left. Evrything else was great though :)

Mrs Lee is a beautiful host, nothing is too much trouble for her. I left my phone in the room when I left for Brunei and she got it too me the next day with the same driver who took us there. Would recommend Dillenia Guest House highly.

• 28th Jul 2014

We had a nice stay in Dillenia Guesthouse. Mrs. Lee is very friendly and helpful. She has plenty of advice! The only negative aspect was a lot of street noise during the night.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

This place was lovely and homely, incredibly clean, the bathroom facilities were the nicest in any of the hostels during our Borneo trip. Mrs Lee was very helpful and welcoming.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Mrs Lee is an amazing host of the perfect hostel. Thank you for the amazing stay and your helpfulness