Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pedzichow 9, Krakow, Poland

Staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful and spoke very good English. Room was clean and spacious and the facilities were all good although perhaps the kitchen was a little small for the number of guests. Good location, only a short walk to the old town and there were several grocery stores nearby.

For the price we paid our stay was good! There was a nice communal area and the staff let us use the showers when we arrived off a night train despite it being far too early to check in. However, once we did get our room, we were annoyed to see our shared bathroom had no toilet paper. The room was very basic without even a bin or a mirror, but it did the job.

Nice hostel, u got all u need.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Taiwan

Great location and very helpful staff. We found there were not really enough toilets/showers for the number of people staying.

We slept here one night only. We didn't meet much people, and it was raining so no terrace for us. Private rooms are a bit expensive (but we got an unexpected discount). Free cereals + free milk in the common room -> free breakfast. :)

One of the best hostels we stayed in during our trip. Great facilities, awesome WI-FI, great common room, friendly staff, great location, awesome spacious rooms and comfortable beds. Really recommend this hostel and the value for money in Poland is un-real.

Great hostel, no complaints from me. Not so sure about the people in my dorm though. I checked in at 1am and was given the sheets to make my own bed. I didn't mind this but making a creaky top bunk in the dark is quite a noisy effort and woke up everyone in the dorm.

Very nice place, it has all what you need, great infrastructure and the stuff was very friendly, so I'll give you a hundred guys!

Excellent hostel. Had a room on the top level which was very hot with only a very small fan for air flow but otherwise, it was great!

We booked in for two nights but ended up staying four nights. It's a lovely hostel and would definitely stay again.

The perfect location!

Overall the hostel was nice!!!! I can only think of a couple of problems.. First was the bad wifi reception in the room. Second, comparing it to other hostels I've been its not that easy to meet people. So maybe not the best hostel to travel solo [and want to meet other people] !!!

In comparison to other hostels I've stayed at this hostel didn't meet my initial expectations. I found the staff at reception rude and dismissive, the kitchen and common room areas were a lot smaller than what I expected. However the room I stayed in was very spacious and the location of the hostel was good as it was close to the train station.

• 5th Aug 2015

Nice hostel, pretty social. Helpful staff who were able to book us auchwitz tour etc. It was a bit out of town but not terrible. Not many places near by to eat late... Had to go to McDonald's...

Overall excellent, pretty good location, good value for money and good kitchen facilities. However there was one really moody member of staff who we ended up calling 'b**** face moody pants'. Would definitely recommend taking the tour to Aushwitz from here as it worked really well.

The hostel was great! A 10 minute walk to Old Town, nearby small grocery stores, and at the Center of it all. The hostel was very clean. The beds were very comfortable! They have a common area, and free tea/coffee. The showers were spacious, which was really nice. They had good security. There isn't a charger for each individual bed, but I didn't think that was a big deal. Overall, I was really impressed!

Groovey there's no other word for it

Very nice and clean. TV to watch films. Book swap great idea. Nice staff. Good location.

Execellent location, just 5 min. walk from both train station and downtown. Good value for money and big rooms. My only complain was that linen wasn't very clean and walls thin enough to hear anything from the adjoining rooms.

We had a great stay in this hostel and the staff were very helpful. The downside was there were a lot of people to one bathroom

« first « Prev 1 2 3