Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pedzichow 9, Krakow, Poland

Great location and very helpful staff. We found there were not really enough toilets/showers for the number of people staying.

We slept here one night only. We didn't meet much people, and it was raining so no terrace for us. Private rooms are a bit expensive (but we got an unexpected discount). Free cereals + free milk in the common room -> free breakfast. :)

Great hostel, no complaints from me. Not so sure about the people in my dorm though. I checked in at 1am and was given the sheets to make my own bed. I didn't mind this but making a creaky top bunk in the dark is quite a noisy effort and woke up everyone in the dorm.

Very nice place, it has all what you need, great infrastructure and the stuff was very friendly, so I'll give you a hundred guys!

Excellent hostel. Had a room on the top level which was very hot with only a very small fan for air flow but otherwise, it was great!

We booked in for two nights but ended up staying four nights. It's a lovely hostel and would definitely stay again.

The perfect location!

Overall the hostel was nice!!!! I can only think of a couple of problems.. First was the bad wifi reception in the room. Second, comparing it to other hostels I've been its not that easy to meet people. So maybe not the best hostel to travel solo [and want to meet other people] !!!

In comparison to other hostels I've stayed at this hostel didn't meet my initial expectations. I found the staff at reception rude and dismissive, the kitchen and common room areas were a lot smaller than what I expected. However the room I stayed in was very spacious and the location of the hostel was good as it was close to the train station.

• 5th Aug 2015

Overall excellent, pretty good location, good value for money and good kitchen facilities. However there was one really moody member of staff who we ended up calling 'b**** face moody pants'. Would definitely recommend taking the tour to Aushwitz from here as it worked really well.

The hostel was great! A 10 minute walk to Old Town, nearby small grocery stores, and at the Center of it all. The hostel was very clean. The beds were very comfortable! They have a common area, and free tea/coffee. The showers were spacious, which was really nice. They had good security. There isn't a charger for each individual bed, but I didn't think that was a big deal. Overall, I was really impressed!

Groovey there's no other word for it

Very nice and clean. TV to watch films. Book swap great idea. Nice staff. Good location.

Execellent location, just 5 min. walk from both train station and downtown. Good value for money and big rooms. My only complain was that linen wasn't very clean and walls thin enough to hear anything from the adjoining rooms.

We had a great stay in this hostel and the staff were very helpful. The downside was there were a lot of people to one bathroom

Everything was great apart from the longest and slowest check-in ever!

The worst hostel experience I have had in my worldwide travel. The staff were rude and unhelpful, anytime I had to interact with them they made me feel like I was a hassle. I don't think I saw one of them smile once when talking to a guest. When you are a solo traveller, to be made to feel unwelcome at a hostel when you arrive and don't know a single person or thing, creates a very negative experience. No social atmosphere either. Facilities average. Location good. I would not stay again.

Well placed and a nice place. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. To be fair, the set-up feels more hotel-y than hostel-y, but I still met some great people hanging out in the common room. Otherwise, amazing.

The location is perfectly located a few blocks from the old city. The staff is friendly and helpful, from inquiries about trips to teaching you how to use the Internet to track the buses. Each room had it's own locking cabinet per bed, included with the price of the room. Also, the beds are numbered, and you're given the number of your bed when you arrive. It's important to realize the bottom bunks are odd, and the top bunks are even. That means bed 1 is actually on the bottom.

« first « Prev 1 2 3