Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel

Fabulous 1482 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1482 Total Reviews

17th Sep 2017

Everything you expect out of a hostel--comfortable space, felt social and inclusive, well stocked kitchen, and super comfortable beds. My friend and I had a private en suite (an end of trip #treatyoself) which was incredible for the price: quiet, comfortable, and clean!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Sep 2017
6.9

We booked a double room & it was not made up properly upon check in. On the second night of our stay the bed was finally made properly & we had a good nights sleep. Wifi did not work anywhere promptly- not even in the comon room. Staff were helpful with organising tours & I recommend visiting the concentration camp + salt mine tour.

• danmcg1761
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Sep 2017
5.7

I wasn't a huge fan - probably my least favorite hostel yet. I felt like whenever I asked the staff a question, they felt more annoyed than wanting to be helpful. The facilities were somewhat run down, the beds were squeaky, and there was virtually no atmosphere in the common room. The free breakfast was a plus, but would probably look elsewhere if I return to Krakow. You get what you pay for, I suppose.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2017

Had a pretty decent 5 night stay here! Not an incredible atmosphere, but did meet a few people and the staff were pretty friendly. The rooms were always tidy, although the wifi in the dorms only worked for one night i was there. Was good value for money and well located, an easy work out of old town whilst drunk! Would stay again if I'm ever back there!

8th Sep 2017

It's quiet good....but next time I prefer to stay in center.....because it's quiet far away from center....but pretty good

Thank you very much for your review. Actually our hostel is located in the city centre - I assume you mean the main market square, which is 5-10 minutes walking from the hostel :) I'm happy you enjoyed your stay overall. Hope to see you again!

6th Sep 2017
7.7

The hostel was a fee minutes walking distance away from the old town. The location of the hostel was quiet and the overall atmosphere within the hostel was quiet too. There weren't many people in the common area at all. The room itself was modern and nice. The shower however did not contain body wash. One of the two staff members we dealt with was not very friendly and looked as if she didn't want to be there. However, overall it was a good experience.

Dear Katherine, thank you for your review. We're happy that the room was up to the standard and that you enjoyed your stay overall. I'm sorry to hear about the service - I'll explain the situation with the staff members. Take care! :)

• Serbia, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2017

The location is great, the bus and train station are 5 minutes away, and it is so close to the Old town. It is really clean and worth the money.

Thanks a lot for your review! :) We're really happy that you enjoyed your stay in Dizzy. We hope to see you again soon :)

• England, Female, 31-40
1st Sep 2017
2.0

I originally made a booking for dizzy daisy, but my booking was transferred to the Atlantis hostel. I can't make any comments about dizzy daisy

Thank you for your feedback. I'm really sorry that we had to transfer your booking into another hostel. It wasn't our fault, it was caused by people who damaged the room and we had to make the necessary renovations. However, we don't understand the 2.0 rating as we tried our best to explain the situation and you agreed on our solution. Kind regards, Dizzy Daisy Hostel Staff

25th Aug 2017

Good location. Helpful staff. Wobbly creaky beds. Sounds echo through the halls when people come in late. Not the cleanest but it was OK. Nice little kitchen, socializing area.

• Czech Republic, Female, 41+
20th Aug 2017
8.0

Not bad but not especially good either. The truth is I was spoiled from Gdansk hostel Honey Den which was for the similar price absolutely amazing. Can't say much about this one as we arrived late in the night and left at 10am but no toilet paper in the bathroom, receptionist who couldn't even smile (kind excused, again, we arrived after midnight) and the noise from the courtyard in the morning did not help. On the other hand the room was clean and we got a free coffee - nice touch. Thanks.

×