Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pedzichow 9, Krakow, Poland

Hostel is cheap and ok for a 1 or 2 night stay. Not a very sociable place.

Very close to the old city of Krakow, only about a 5-10 minute walk. Got a great deal on a two person room, cheaper than some of the dorms in other hostels. Bathroom was clean, although there nearly wasn't enough hot water for two people to take a shower. Common area and kitchen worked well and when the weather is nice hostel also has a nice patio. All in all a good value for money.

Excellent for all. Staff was nice. Location and atmosphere were good. The common room & kitchen is big, and guests can cook their own meals, with all utensils provided, and keeps their food in the fridge. It's walkable from the hostel to Krakow old town.

the hostel was fantastic so clean you could eat of the floor it is top class staff great kitchen and lounge area great bedroom perfect,as the bathroom was a shared one it was kept very clean by all who used it,if I was to fault anything it would be that our bedroom had no wardrobe in it but as we only stayed 2 nights it was no problem,the location is superb only 10 mins to the square and that was a slow walk,looking to go back to Krakow next year and this hostel is the one im going to,

• 15th Oct 2014

NEVER AGAIN. People making so much noise that the neighbour called the police. People smoking INTO the dorms while others try to sleep. Old smelly pee everywhere on the floor around bathrooms. And, icing on the cake, dozens of flea bites all over my body, with allergic reaction and 20€ medecine to be bought. Save money, save sleeping, don't go there.

It was a good location, the staff were helpful but there was no wifi in the rooms

• 29th Aug 2014

The staff are very friendly and helpful. Lovely social spaces and a nice, calm atmosphere. Really easy to get to centre and train station :)

Could be better taken care of luggage store key, advertise with discount for Dizzy Daisy in Prague but not given, helpful staff, room was clean.

Lovely hostel with very friendly staff! Def recommend especially the twin apartments. Don't rely on washing powder, it kept promising to arrive but took days. But shop down road sells it and is cheap!

Great hostel with great employees!

A great hostel located close to the train station and the city center. Nice staff and nice common room with kitchen, couches, computers etc. A minus is that the wifi connection was really bad in all rooms except in the common room/reception.

The payment didn't go well, because I payed too much. The staff said the payment was cancelled, so the second time I payed the correct amount. But when I looked at my bankaccount, the first payment still had been deducted. I have to wait for two weeks to be sure whether I'll get my money back, oterwhise I have to contact the hostel again and go to my bank.

No complains at all if it wasn't because of the dirtyness of the kitchen. I would recommend it if you are not willing to cook.

Amazing Hostel! Very nice staff! They need to improve on wifi stability!

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

Was an ok hostel for the money. I had some difficulty finding it according to the directions provided. Easiest way for me was to walk through the shopping mall towards paiwa street (sp.?). Once I found it, there were no problems

Good location. We had an apartment and it could easily fit 4-8 people. Staff was very friendly