Dizzy Daisy Downtown Hostel Reviews

Ul. Pedzichow 9, Krakow, Poland

NEVER AGAIN. People making so much noise that the neighbour called the police. People smoking INTO the dorms while others try to sleep. Old smelly pee everywhere on the floor around bathrooms. And, icing on the cake, dozens of flea bites all over my body, with allergic reaction and 20€ medecine to be bought. Save money, save sleeping, don't go there.

It was a good location, the staff were helpful but there was no wifi in the rooms

• 29th Aug 2014

The staff are very friendly and helpful. Lovely social spaces and a nice, calm atmosphere. Really easy to get to centre and train station :)

Could be better taken care of luggage store key, advertise with discount for Dizzy Daisy in Prague but not given, helpful staff, room was clean.

Lovely hostel with very friendly staff! Def recommend especially the twin apartments. Don't rely on washing powder, it kept promising to arrive but took days. But shop down road sells it and is cheap!

Great hostel with great employees!

A great hostel located close to the train station and the city center. Nice staff and nice common room with kitchen, couches, computers etc. A minus is that the wifi connection was really bad in all rooms except in the common room/reception.

The payment didn't go well, because I payed too much. The staff said the payment was cancelled, so the second time I payed the correct amount. But when I looked at my bankaccount, the first payment still had been deducted. I have to wait for two weeks to be sure whether I'll get my money back, oterwhise I have to contact the hostel again and go to my bank.

No complains at all if it wasn't because of the dirtyness of the kitchen. I would recommend it if you are not willing to cook.

Amazing Hostel! Very nice staff! They need to improve on wifi stability!

• 14th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

Was an ok hostel for the money. I had some difficulty finding it according to the directions provided. Easiest way for me was to walk through the shopping mall towards paiwa street (sp.?). Once I found it, there were no problems

Good location. We had an apartment and it could easily fit 4-8 people. Staff was very friendly

Awesome hostel located in 10 mins by foot from Krakow main train station, not so far from the city center but in the calm area. We stayed in private quad room, which was clean and spacious. Only one disadvantage - a little bit weak wifi signal.

Good hostel! It's in the city centre but not in the crowded touristy area, it has big dorm rooms with good beds and lockers. Toilets and showers all-right. Staff is very very nice and helpful! And the common room is good (although a few more fires for cooking would be much better!). Good choice overall!

Cheap, and near the local markets. Staff are patient to provide any info. I needed, even hundreds of inquiries. Price is cheap but good environment provided.

Security was good enough. There are a pin number to hostel and lockers in a room. You can walk from the main station to this hostel in 15 min.

Good hostel, helpful staff. Great location in the city, only a 10 minute walk to the main square. The atmosphere wasn't great but wasn't expecting a party as that's not the reason most people go to krakow. Room was abit dirty, sheets with many hairs and stains so slept on the sleeping bag. Room was also ridiculously hot in the day. But at the cheap price I wasn't expecting luxury. Great kitchen with a fridge and other utilities.

I had somewhat low expectations, but the garden was a highlight, common room is nice, 12 bed dorm was spacious and there's 5 zloty laundry. Super cheap (20 zloty) when I booked, but you'll pay more if you walk in unless maybe you ask for the HW price. Not a party hostel at all, and not the best for solo travelers; it's up to you to try to meet people, but they're spread out in different sections of the building. 10 or so minutes north of the old town, and the Jewish quarter is further south.

Good location, 10 min walk to the train station and to the old town. Nice and helpful staff, we arrived at 6:30 in the morning and our room was not ready, the staff allowed us to store the luggage and stay in the common area. The double room was clean and comfortable. Cannot connect to WiFi sometimes, but it was not a big problem. Breakfast was not provided in the hostel, you can make it yourself in the kitchen.

Place was extremely clean, staff was excellent, and the location was great!!

• 31st May 2014