Dolphins Beach House Reviews

14 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Australia

I'd read a few reviews before going about bad customer service, but every member of staff I met was nice and helpful. My friend and I stayed in a double room. It was fairly minimalist - just a bed, a towel rack and a tv (didn't use it but assuming it worked) - but I didn't need anything more than that, and the shared bathroom and kitchen were clean and well-equipped.

• 19th Mar 2015

We had an excellent stay here! It has a very chilled out atmosphere with nice seating areas, hammocks, TVs, freezer

Did not offer any shuttle from Greyhound to hostel. Rude and unhelpful staff and the location and transport to the place was poor. Would not recommend.

really nice outside area with great atmosphere. you can really relax plus the wifi works very well! BUT the shower was moldy and i had to take a cold shower twice and the kitchen had almost no utilities and it wasnt very clean.

Stayed for 2 nights and there was a shuttle from the bus station that took you straight to the hostel that also leaves various times during the day to go by the grocery store and little bit of shopping. There was a lot of rules at the hostel, check out at 9:30 and you can't stay at the hostel after you've checked out and 5 dollars to store bags there. Also no goon and no drinking after 7. Staff definitely could have been nicer as well

A very nice hostel with lovely atmosphere and nice people. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend the hostel!

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Staff were not very friendly, there are a lot of rules everywhere which makes for not the most inviting enviornment. Seemed to be a lot of staff working and not being friendly to the other guests passing through. Doesn't create a very social vibe.

Nice chilled place to stay we enjoyed it ...

• 21st Feb 2015

We stayed there with a friend for 3 nights. The outside common area is really nice. I really like the fact that the hostel is divided in apartments of two bedrooms. So there is a kitchen for 8-9 people, the kitchen is really basic though (not even a microwave or a toaster, which are probably the things travelers use the most). The really bad thing is the way the hostel is managed (staff not helpful or kind, cleaning at 7:30am, ...) Good enough to stay there, but don't expect much more ;)

Soooooo bad. I read the reviews n saw bad ones n thought it can't be that bad but this is the worst hostel in Australia. Staff are very hostile and I heard some taking the mick out of a large sized guest there. The women with glasses was telling people off in the shuttle bus saying she was better than them. U cannot drink alcohol past 7pm on their site which is bonkers? I was drinking a beer with my dinnet n got told to put it in the bin.

• 17th Feb 2015

The layout of the hostel is great with the little apartment settings. Though is not greatly located. The beach isn't too far away bit to get to the rest of Noosa it's such a trek and the shuttle bus doesn't run between 1 and 3 which is when the early afternoon Greyhound arrived and so you have to wall there which isn't very nice. A decent enough place though.

Staff should be more friendly, you don't feel welcome at all. The only thing I liked about the hostel are the apartments, they are really nice. But the hostel is way to strict with everything.

Lovely double room and very clean...unfortunately no hot water in our bathroom while we were there and staff members were not super helpful. A bit far away from anything, shuttle does not run very often.

I lived in noosa for one Night with my friend in a double bed, the bed was Way too small and the room was more like a prison. We came late and the hostel was not easy to find and our room was a bit away from the social area.

Amazing hostel, nothing to complain about, so happy with my stay so thankyou very much!! Relaxing atmosphere, helpful staff, clean facilities, great location..couldn't have asked for better!

really unfriendly staff, not enough dishes in the kitchen and it was really dirty. I would never choose this hostel again.

A bit out the way from central Noosa but free shuttle bus available and frequent from the hostel. Staff really nice, great set up sharing kitchens / lounges with TVs between no more than 10 and great chill out communal areas

Jederzeit wieder! Top Unterkunft 👍

Very disappointed with stay in this hostel! Hostel was in ok location a bit away from Main Street and shops but near very nice sunshine beach! But we got accused of not cleaning up dishes in kitchen when we hadn't even used the kitchen once because we ate out! Staff were not very friendly! Was happy we only stayed there two nights!

Nice hostel. Located outside of main center. Bus shuttle, every 1.5 hours. Hostel itself nice. Staff was ok, came to pick you up at junction bus was already full with a second drive. It was annoying they cleaned kitchen bathroom already at eight in morning, was very loud.

« first « Prev 1 2 3