Dolphins Beach House Reviews

14 Duke Street, Sunshine Beach, Noosa, Queensland, Australia

Located near a quiet beach, with free hourly shuttles to the town and main beach, this hostel was a great stop just to relax. It's thoughtfully decorated, with lots of outdoor furniture - so a peaceful place to sit all day. There's also a lovely walk through the national park that starts right on the hostel doorstep. The beds were comfy and there was free wifi.

The rooms are basically just open and don't have any lockers. The kitchen is cleaned daily but our co-inhabitants were quite messy and it was dirty 15 minutes after cleaning. The same held for the bathroom. As there are many kitchens and too few pans it is common to go to different kitchens to get a pan. The pans available are not good either. And one shower/toilet combination for two rooms is typically just not enough if half of the inhabitants are women.

My boyfriend and me stayed in a double bed ensuite over the weekend and absolutely loved it! Great atmosphere and location! 100% worth the money.

• 5th Apr 2014

The hostel was a long walk to the main centre but there was a regular shuttle bus that made up for that. Atmosphere was chilled and the apartment style rooms were really nice, didn't feel like a backpackers at all. Clean and comfortable, but could have done with some additional communal showers and toilets as apartments had eight people sharing one.

loved that stay at dolphins at the beautiful beautiful sunshine beach which is way more.beautiful than the main beach and not that full. Hostel looks so friendly you jist can feel good, everything is clean and nice kitchen:)

Dolphins backpackers was the most chilled out hostel ever. It had such a hippy, laid back vibe! The double room's shower was the best shower I had in Australia. The staff were very helpful and they provide a free bus where they pick you up and drop you off from town. It isn't close to the central town but is close to the beach!

All good except someone stole my freddo chocolate from the fridge! Apart from that the place is beautiful!

A great place to stay. The staff were excellent.

Stayed at this hostel for 3 nights but could of stayed for so much longer. Hostel is clean and has a really good chilled out atmosphere and really easy to meet people. Definitely one of my favourite hostels in Australia so far. Has an oven and freezer!

A nice and relaxed place.. inspiring people around.. I would recommend!

If you are looking for a hostel with a good atmosphere, this is it. People are really nice, staff is great and always helpful and the hostel is an absolutely nice place to hang out. There is one kitchen per unit which makes it very easy to cook and store your food without having to fight for some space. Rooms are clean and airconditioned. Would recommend this hostel to everyone.

They dont have staff 24 hours avaiable on the reception. The aircoditioning equipment was not working. Rooms extremelly small. I would not return.

Stayed with my girlfriend in a double room shared bathroom, and moved after first night to double room ensuite (which I had booked first and decided to extend by 1 day my stay). We surely enjoyed both rooms and its change was made quickly right after 9:30 (checkout time). Definitely a must stay in Noosa. Beach is a short walk and they have really good kitchens. Every time we go to Noosa, this is our hostel for sure.

Loved my time here so much I ended up staying for a month. The staff were friendly and helpful and the hostel overall is a great place to stay, one of the best I've stayed in. Will definitely be coming back.

Lovely friendly hostel, lots of nice communal spaces to sit and relax with friends, or make new ones! Rooms are a little small and basic, but only 2 rooms share one kitchen/ living room/ bathroom, which works well. Nice atmosphere, would stay again.

quiet and cozy hostel close to the beach. each with two rooms had its own kitchen and shower room. you dare to leave your valuables in almost anywhere. minus the fact that there wasnt a microwave in kitchen

Perfect service booking trips, good deals

very cozy and friendly, one of the best we've seen so far thank you for keeping all my birthday mail and forwarding it!!!!

Stayed here with my boyfriend for a week and loved it. Great relaxed place just a shirt walk to the beach and the National Park. For every 8 people you have your own kitchen fridge sofa area which is excellent. The free Wifi is great and you can also rent surfboards. We would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Noosa.

• 31st Oct 2013
  • Scotland

Great little place in Sunshine Beach. Kind of far away from town but it's a nice walk or they provide a shuttle. No lockers in room and people don't lock the doors but I still felt safe. The staff was really friendly, the atmosphere was so nice and chill! It was really clean and probably my favorite part was that for every 2 bedrooms with 5 beds each you have your own lounge room with a TV and kitchen. It's like having your own little apartment. So nice! I would stay again.