Dolphins Beach House

Very Good 969 Total Reviews

• kaochingwen
  • Taiwan, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2017

The decoration is amazing, however now is not the peak season, not much travelers in this hostel, and it's a bit hard to socialize with people.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2017
6.9

The Hostel was overall clean and close to the beach. Reception was closed when we got there and we didn't manage to get blankets from the staff anymore. So we only had a simple sheet and were told to put on more clothes... it was Winter! Felt like disturbing the staff when asking for sth and there were no lockers in the rooms. Free Shuttle to the Bus junction.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2017
6.6

Really cute set-up. Not the best location if you want to do groceries without a vehicle. No lockers but rooms lock. There are a bunch of hammocks and it's close to a quiet beach.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2017
8.0

I absolutely loved my stay at Dolphins! I even extended it because I really liked the chill atmosphere and people. It is a bit far from the town center but being close to the beach and National Park totally makes up for that.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
21st Jun 2017
7.1

The hostel has the potential to be brilliant but is honestly ruined by cliquey staff. Guests are made to feel like unwelcome intruders by the staff. Totally dismissive of you which makes for a bad atmosphere. We were lucky to have great guests staying when we did. They run a free shuttle into the town centre which is great. I like the set up of the hostel.

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
7.4

We stayed in a double private room and had a nice stay here. The free shuttle bus was so handy, we got picked up and dropped off at the bus station and used it to visit Main Beach which is way better than Sunshine Beach. Not a lot to do at night as there's only a few cafes and bars and not a lot going on at the hostel. But we weren't looking for a party hostel as we just wanted a chilled trip so that suited us anyway. Would recommend to people who are looking to chill out and relax in Noosa.

• England, Female, 18-24
5.1

The hostel is in Sunshine Beach not in Noosa, there is a shuttle service provided by the hostel (with only one main beach drop off a day-no pick up) I understand it was a 'winter timetable' but it just wasn't what we wanted. The unit style dorms with 1 bathroom between 9/10 people is not enough, yes you can use any of the others around but it's not the point plus a small kitchen between that many people was okay when I was there because it was quiet but in peak season?! And no duvet just a sheet

• Germany, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2017

I stayed here for one night in one of the double bedrooms. The bedroom was really tidy and clean. I even had a TV. The bathroom was really clean as well, staff was friendly and helpful. The hostel is close to sunshine beach (2 minute walk) and about 8 minutes to Noosa Heads by car. I think the hostel offers a daily shuttle to Noosa Heads, but I came with my own vehicle so I didn't use the shuttle service. I have absolutely nothing to complain about and I genuinely enjoyed my stay here! :)

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017
5.7

The hostel is a short walk from Sunshine Beach which is a lovely relaxed area but a little out of the town so there's not much to do unless you get the bus to Main Beach. Staff were quite rude and not particularly helpful but I met some great guests in the hostel who made the stay worth while. The shuttle bus was useful but could be more frequent. You have to pay a $10 for a blanket otherwise you'll be sleeping with just a sheet - ok for summer but bloody freezing during winter months!

• England, Couple, 18-24
9th Jun 2017

Absolutely loved our stay here! the atmosphere is really good and we made some really nice friends whilst staying! its really close to the beach and the lovely coastal walk. Honestly, think this is the best hostel we have stayed in by far. I had to give security a low rating as there was no lockers in the rooms and the rooms often unlocked, but i never felt my belongings where unsafe at all, but thought i would mention it just so people where aware.