Downtown Beds Reviews

Isabel La Catolica 30, Colonia Centro, Mexico City, Mexico

PROS - Great design of hostel! - Movie room awesome! - Showers are great because they are big and private seperate entities. - Very clean - Very trendy CONS - Hard to find - Staff not around often to order food or drinks - my room had a noisy air con/vent which went constantly so it was not very quiet. - Drinks on the slightly expensive side - A pool was advertised, I could not see a pool and that was why I booked here. - The movies didnt always play

The hostel was beautiful and clean and in a good location in a nice area close to good street food and the metro. The only problem was there was very little other international travelers staying there which made it difficult if you can't speak a lot of Spanish.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

I love hostels that feel like hotels and this one takes the cake. Amazing coutryard location with elegant, modern design. Reasonably priced; great free walking tours, helpful staff, breakfast with fruit and juice and bread and coffee, a huge TV for whiling away the hours on those rainy days. Wifi was a bit spotty in our dorm but hey, don't spend time in the dorm, I say lol

Good place in downtown, everything was very fine, stayed 2 nights. Staff was helpful. Place is clean and nice.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Lithuania

Awesome weekend everything was awesome except that some bed sheets had other people hairs. I suggest you take your own sleeping bag . Other than that everything was great!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Honduras

I stay at downtown beds for a second time during my trip... and as I said before its a great location, it in the thick of things. Easy access. The staff are very helpful and they have a few on staff that speak English well enough to get you to where you want to go or light conversation can be had. Even the security personal are very friendly.