Downtown Beds Reviews

Isabel La Catolica 30, Colonia Centro, Mexico City, Mexico

I love hostels that feel like hotels and this one takes the cake. Amazing coutryard location with elegant, modern design. Reasonably priced; great free walking tours, helpful staff, breakfast with fruit and juice and bread and coffee, a huge TV for whiling away the hours on those rainy days. Wifi was a bit spotty in our dorm but hey, don't spend time in the dorm, I say lol

Good place in downtown, everything was very fine, stayed 2 nights. Staff was helpful. Place is clean and nice.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Lithuania

Awesome weekend everything was awesome except that some bed sheets had other people hairs. I suggest you take your own sleeping bag . Other than that everything was great!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Honduras

I stay at downtown beds for a second time during my trip... and as I said before its a great location, it in the thick of things. Easy access. The staff are very helpful and they have a few on staff that speak English well enough to get you to where you want to go or light conversation can be had. Even the security personal are very friendly.