Downtown Beds Reviews

Isabel La Catolica 30, Colonia Centro, Mexico City, Mexico

I stay at downtown beds for a second time during my trip... and as I said before its a great location, it in the thick of things. Easy access. The staff are very helpful and they have a few on staff that speak English well enough to get you to where you want to go or light conversation can be had. Even the security personal are very friendly.

Since I got there people around was very nice, even in the morning the guy at the lobby was very nice when i asked him for a towel. He and the rest of the crew were very kindly and respectful.

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Mexico

I am a girl traveling alone and this place is safe and in a very good location no problems being alone, very chilled atmospher, lovely big comfortable rooms and beds but no wifi in rooms only shared areas. Would go back

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Wales

in brief, a good Hostel. Excellent location and facilities. Maybe only a little unorganized. The bad thing, no kitchen for guests.

The room was not clean and so are the beds. The breakfast was not fresh at all. One of the staff was so unhelpful that I end up missing my flight. I would not stay there again

I would highly recommend this hostel to young professional males 35 and under. The hostel is professionally designed and service oriented. It is attached to a hotel so lots of amenities. The hostel is dimly lit and you can hear the hotel cafe music in the dorms from 9am to 10pm. The kitchen is really for the staff. You have to make special arrangements to use it. But the beds are really comfortable, the showers really hot and the staff went out of their way to accommodate me.

I stayed more than one week in this hostel and it was great experience! Rooms are clean and bathrooms also. Its location is excellent - in the center of historical part, but it is calm place to have a good sleep. Staff is friendly and helpful. Only breakfast could be better (you can pay to order eggs or some typical mexican food). Some rooms have problems with wifi.