Downtown Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

#0369 Wat Damnak Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Friendly and helpful staff! Great for partying and meeting people. Would definetly recommend staying here if you want a good time and party a lot. The hostel will help you with everything e.g. organize tours. Would definetly stay here if I come again!

The staff where nice and friendly but with some long term staying foks it was hard to make it in to their group. So l went to bed instead and changed hostel. Too much of "cool dudes" för me.

The private room had a very bad damp smell which was not very nice. After the key broke in the door the staff showed how they could easily open the door with a ruler or knife which didn't really seem very secure to me. A good hostel If you want a party hostel.

Our stay was quite good! Every night was a different vibe, chilled out and also very party. Easy to make friends and the organised events like the barbeques and pub crawls are great. The pool makes the place though! Some of the staff were nice, although they seemed like they were just there to party. And other staff were really rude to us, when wanting to ask a question at reception we were left waiting for a long time with no acknowledgement. Other than that we had a really good stay!

Great hostel if you're keen to meet people and party. Staff are amazingly helpful and friendly, bar crawls nightly are super fun. Rooms neat, beds comfy, air con worked. Would stay here again, excellent hostel.

The pool and the great staff make this place!

The hostel has a really nice vibe, the staff are really friendly and helpful, the pool is great, really nice chill out area. The bathrooms could have been better and a bit cleaner, but that's about it. The rest was great!

This hostel held my passport when I stayed there. It is terrible when someone holds your personal stuff. In my opinion, it was very old fashion. Also, they do not provide towel at all(free or rent). Staff was quite rude. In dorm type, there was only two electricity outlet so you have to fight for your battery However, It is cheap. If the rate was your main idea, it was your target. Location was good, very centre combine with many local restuarants.

Staff we're great. Lisa is a babe. The pool was lovely but no lockers or the ones that were there were full

This place is awesome! Super great staff and resturant and bar and music and pool and chairs around the pool. Spent New Years here and loved it! Only wee thing is there's no wifi in the rooms but it got everyone to socialize out by the pool so who cares. And the wifi is fast. We will be back!!

I was very impressed with the accomodation as well as the staff at this hostel. It's a beautiful property, and I really felt welcome and befriended.

Not a bad hostel, did expect more of a party vibe then it was though. We stayed here over Christmas and thought they'd be more festivity however they'd organised a pretty basic BBQ during the night and nothing really during the day which was a shame. Food and drinks aren't bad. I got bed bugs though.

A decent hostel with a great atmosphere and being a party hostel it's easy to meet people. Security was lacking since there were no individual keys to the rooms so the door was always unlocked and there were no lockers in the room, possible to get one in by the front desk though. The hostel does not rent out towels so remember that, and they did also have trouble with having no water at all, which happened twice during my stay. Staff was friendly and helpful though. Overall a good stay.

Good location. Clean enough. Staff are horrible. Cleaning lady stole my shoes and gave them back after i made quite a lot of noise about it. At checkout, reception charged my friend twice as much as they charged me without giving him any notice about it in advance. One more thing, which is not mentioned in their hostelworld profile - they force you to leave your passport in their hands or give them a 50$ diposit. Hated the place.

Good hostel, restaurant is a bit expensive. Location is very good! The cambodian staff was very very slow, they were able to ignore you for 10 minutes while you were standing in front of them. Cockroach in one of the badrooms, beds where a bit dirty when we checked in but they changed sheets immediately.

My favourite hostel of my entire trip so far (2 and a half months in SEA) meet heaps of amazing people, relaxed in the great pool, the beds were comfy and away from the noise of the bar. Staff were lovely especially when I was really sick with heat stroke. Only downside is that the WiFi isn't great in the dorms but was having too much of a good time to even care.

Was a nice and fun hostel! The owner is really nice and very helpful. Great customer service. And great vibes. Pool side fun was great and met alot of cool people. Good hostel!

Nice hostel with great atmosphere and a nice pool. Only takes 10mins to walk into the centre of siem reap. Food here is good but the breakfast especially is very expensive and it annoyed me that they were so strict about bringing your own in but apart from that it was a good experience. Great place to meet people!

The hostel was ok. I liked the idea of the cabana and pool. It seemed like it had a fun party atmosphere. I didn't care for the fact they keep your passport during your stay. The wifi was a bit slow in the room and the room had a fan and A/C, but you apparently have to pay for the A/C separately. That kind of rubbed me the wrong way that they had the A/C, but you have to pay for it. Bed was ok. Location was ok as well. It was close to the night market and pub street which is nice.

Best atmosphere I had stayed in. Good staff and guests. Rooms were decent, but dark halls and some issues getting ac and hot water to work on demand. No real complaints, but not the best facilities we stayed in. This was somewhat made up for by the great staff, the food and the atmosphere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3