Downtown Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

#0369 Wat Damnak Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Good hostel with a nice pool and social area. The staff were all nice and helped booking trips and onward travel. Each room had a locker but not plug sockets for every bed which was annoying.

If you're in Siem Reap, there is no better place to stay. Incredible staff, delicious food, great atmosphere and brilliant pool and bar. Activities happening all day and night, staff excellent in helping book trips and buses. Best hostel I've stayed in throughout South East Asia. Beds were comfortable, rooms were hot as the AC isn't great, but overall, faultless. Best you'll get. Great hosts and owners, great vibe. 6 of us stayed 4 nights. Happily stay here for a lot longer. Get it booked!!

Nice hostel, good food, lovely area to chill out by the pool and bar, great location only 5 minutes to pub street and markets. Nice staff too that helped us organise Angkor Wat trips etc I would stay here again!

Nice hostel, the bar is pretty cheap for Cambodia and the food there was excellent! BBQ they do is great! Good rates to get around the temples if you are in a group and go with their tuk tuk drivers. Pool is nice after a hot day at the temples! Room was fine but air con didn't work first night so it was boiling but after it was fixed it was great! Close to markets and pub street. Overall good stay and would stay again!

Staying here has been an excellent and memorable experience! It was highly recommended to me by friends who stayed there last year and I wasn't disappointed in the least. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgable.The atmosphere is probably the best part; they have an excellent bar with cheap drinks (and almost daily free beers for an hour), food specials that were delicious, a great pool and relaxation areas and beyond. Only negative I would say is that their AC is pretty subpar...

• 31st Jan 2016

I stayed in the 4 bed dorm and it was cleaned every day 😊 actually I always saw the cleaners pottering about. It's a party hostel but has a nice chilled vibe in the day. Met loads of cool people here, and the staff are all really funny. Food and drink was good and reasonably priced. Only downside is the pool wasn't very clean.

We had an amazing stay at this hostel! The staff were were helpful and funny. There is a great pool and a poolside bar. I would recommend this hostel to everyone. After a long day trekking around Ankor Wat, it was nice to have a chill day by the pool.

Don't try to be a cool hostel, but try to be a good one!

Booked three nights at downtown, ended up staying for 6. The atmosphere was great, the large communal area gave a chance to socialise with other travellers. Doyle and the rest are the staff really made an effort us. Superb. Dorm pretty basic but no complaints.

Great place! Staff is friendly and helpful! Good place to meet people if you are traveling alone.

• 23rd Jan 2016

The water would continuously turn off. Very inconvenient when trying to shower or flush a dope dump. This is a loud party hostel down by the pool, but surprisingly, it was very quiet in the rooms. Food and tour related things are over priced at the hostel.

• 21st Jan 2016

Loved our stay here! The atmosphere is very laid back with chill music all day, the pool is wonderful, and there's cute little kitties running around. Staff was very informative of the area and were quite friendly. Definitely would stay here again!

My friend Jodie and I loved staying at this hostel! The staff are welcoming and the way the communal areas around the pool is set up,cis great because your all so close to chat to one another, a must when your travelling solo. We fit in straight away and we made very good friends and didn't want to leave! It's value for money and the food comes quick and tasty!

Really great hostel! The people that work there are always entertaining and more than happy to help. It helps that the manager is a kiwi ;) would stay again!

Most social hostel I have been at yet, if you feel inclined to drink or just lounge by the pool it would certainly suit the majority of travellers. A great place to go if solo travelling

Nice hostel with a cool bar area and good music. Close to the centre but not too close that it's noisy. Only problem with our stay was booking buses through the hostel to Laos - the bus company were awful and our friends paid nearly double the amount we paid for supposedly better service only to be put on the same bus as us. Our ticket was also supposed to include a boat ticket but when we arrived they wouldn't accept any of our tickets forcing us to buy new boat tickets.

Stayed here for 2 nights. Great athmosphere, pool and bar area are very chill and easy to mingle with people. The hostel organizes BBQ nights twice a week which I can definitely recommend and also the whole crowd of the hostel went out together both nights. The dorms and rooms are fine with air-airconditioning and clean (of course its not a 5 star hotel). Staff is also very helpful in booking day trips and busses etc.! Had a great stay here!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at since travelling! Nice staff, 3/4 bunk beds, a pool and right near the centre. My friends left their hostels in Siem to stay here

Great hostel in a perfect location! All the staff were great and really welcoming, they ran awesome events/specials each night with cheap food and drinks. Only downside was the bunk beds felt a little unstable and the aircon water leaked onto the floor and all through my bag but apart from that I would recommend this hostel to everyone!!

Staff helpful, oarty hostel, water runs out in shower tho for some reason. Lockers, clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4