Downtown Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

#0369 Wat Damnak Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Good vibe at the hostel, staff was friendly. Nice pool and good shower facilities.

Absolutely loved this hostel! We arrived very early in the morning after a horrible night bus and they have secure bag storage for us and a large area to relax and chill for a few hours before check-in. The rooms were comfortable with individual plug sockets and lights. The staff were friendly and useful when I lost the key to the lock on my bag. And the free walking tour they offer when you arrive is very helpful to get to know the surroundings.

The hostel was decent for meeting other backpackers. The hostel wifi was very bad and often cut out. The pool area was nice, but you could not see the bottom of the pool and needs cleaning. Overall, I would suggest for the cost, the value is good.

The staff here were excellent, good fun and happy to have a been and give you the tips for Siem Reap. They handled the power cut situations well as they had no control of a lot of things. Dorm rooms are good, clean and the air conditioning (which is needed) was perfect. Having the Pool there too was a bonus

The hostel is really near of the city center but you have to do two very dark blocks to get there. The pool can be more clean and the water more transparent...

Great atmosphere, you'll always find somebody partying and drinking around the pool and international staff. Not very clean or secure. The water in the swimming pool was pretty brown... And the room not very clean, squeaky beds

One of the staff booked our tuk tuk for Angkor wat, booked us a bus to battambang, and organized for the greatest tuk tuk driver to meet us in battambang to show us around which turned out to be a highlight of our trip. Thank you for everything!

Booked via hostelworld, but was overbooked (because of Khmer new year). 1st night I had to sleep on a matress on the ground, but when i came back early morning after long night of party, someone else was sleeping on my matress so i had to sleep elsewhere (where i had to pay $15) 2nd night i slept in a very basic dorm, where i could not charge my phone or camera. Bathrooms are very basic, not clean and water was not working. Atmosphere was good, staff was also nice. I also liked the food.

Very cool hostel if you plan on having a good drinking holiday in Siem Reap

- Staff weren't knowledgeable of area, nor provided quick service. Would get distracted in getting issues resolved and just general passion for the country and city. - Condition of rooms was very sub-par. There was a water leak that was barely acknowledged - Did not appreciate the security of passports. Mandated that they hold passports if we stay at the hostel, yet it was in a small locker visible to everyone. - Can't recommend this to any other guests, individuals or small groups

Had a pretty good stay overall. The pool and outside area is very nice? Conveniently located, 10mn walk to the town centre and Pub Street, without being in a too busy area. Wifi working well, and I had a room with A/C which is always nice in Siem Reap's heat. Too bad there is no common room inside.

Theres a great atmosphere and always a party going on at night. But we didn't have the best of luck with the facilities. Aircon was broken the first 2nights -and only a fan is def not enough here. We switched rooms and the aircon broke again. Also, 2nd night the ceiling started leaking so my bed got soaked. Guy from the reception just turned the mattress around and said it was ok. All not really fault of the hostel tho and staff does their very best to make your stay as great as possible

I enjoyed so much this place, great atmosphere, nice People, great location!! For sure a place to come back!!!

Great atmosphere for backpackers and really social. A mere 5 minute walk to the Pub Street and Night Market and the pool is definitely a selling point. Rooms were clean enough, water went off a few times but wasn't out too long. Good food and drink!

We've had a great stay. It's central and the staff can arrange different tours as you want. They kept the hostel clean and the swimming pool was good to cool down.

Nice pool / hang out area, rooms are super basic, bathrooms do the trick. Atmosphere was pretty good. Would recommend if you're looking for the pure basics.

I honestly cannot say enought good things about this hostel! I've been traveling for almost a year and this is by far my favorite hostel!! The staff are just incredible and make this place what it is: home away from home! Thee amount of people I met and now love is insane, it has the best vibe and super easy to meet new friends. I love you Downtown!! I WILL be back.

Great hostel! Cool staff, great food and location, very nice bar - and an amazing swimmingpool which we could not have survived without! We recommend it to everyone! ⭐️

10 min walk to the main street for bars and restaurants. Organise tours for you with hostel tuk tuk drivers. Double room with ac was spacious and clean. Good bar / pool area that also does food.

Wonderful place, would definitely stay here again.