Downtown Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

#0369 Wat Damnak Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I had a great time here. It was a really friendly and welcoming environment. Obviously there is a fair bit to do in the area, and the hostel was great. Having a pool was amazing, and all the people I met there were really easy to get on with. Also, the owners daughter is unbelievably adorable. The hostel exceeded my expectations, and I would go back there if I were to be in the area again.

Some good staff and some that needed to chill out a bit on the rules. Seemed like some people were always getting told off for little things. The in house menu was really good but there was a big push for you to eat only their food. Love the pool and Craig was such a great help with my onward bookings. He really went above and beyond. All up I'll be back for sure.

We had a great stay at Downtown Siem Reap Hostel. The atmosphere was awesome and the staff were on the whole very helpful. The rooms were good, with a great location to the main areas we wanted to visit. Their were lockers, however it would be so much more useful if there was some space in the rooms to keep possessions. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others and am likely to come back and use it myself. The pool just tops of the hostel with somewhere to cool off at the end of the day

Great location, I initially booked for 2 days and stayed 9, simply because the location was great. Maybe because I spent all of my time out with local friends I never really clicked, but every night they have a sort of group function, usually quite a partyparty thing. The advice they gave was great. When I was there the staff turnover was hired one day new the next, about 4 times, so potentially a job just ask the boss :) I did have a great time there.

Amazing place - particularly liked the bar next to the pool which served good food and beer and provided an amazing atmosphere. I recommend using the free pick up with $15 dollar tuk tuk tour of the temples as it was excellent value for money.

Tab system which seemed to add up to a lot more as the owner didn't explain that it's $10 a night for aircon........ A lot of work was getting done I.e reconstruction so should be better in future good location and great pool would stay again if I had to.

This is a great place to stay, friendly staff, cheap and a Nice pool good food and drinks! The location is also great, and you can easily Walk to pub Street and food and markets!:) and Mark the owner is great!👍

• 5th Sep 2014