Downtown Siem Reap Hostel Reviews

#0369 Wat Damnak Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great place to be!! You can drink cocktails in the pool till late in the evening!!

• 12th Aug 2014

This is a good review so bear with me. So there was a mixup with the rooms because the arrival time got mixed up so I lost my room. Mark quickly fixed the problem and I was well on my way to a very good three days :) That shows me Mark is totally on the ball. The only issue I had was that the wifi was a little weak... but that's it! Ill look these guys up again if I ever find myself in Siem Reap again.

• 12th Aug 2014

Had a great time, and Mark was very helpful in suggesting things to do around town as well as places to see in Cambodia.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great hostel! Nice staff who are so helpful when advising what to see and where to eat etc. Great pool area and good food.

1 2 3 Next » last »