Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Everything was excellent

• 12th Apr 2015

Very quiet not a party hostel at all, but brilliant location and value for money. Couldn't fault it. I'll be staying again next time in HK !

• 10th Apr 2015

thank you for the hospitality. it was perfect for us. Dragon Hostel is very central to Kowloon, HK, the airport. the place is affordable and safe. the sleeping accommodations were excellent: firm bed, firm pillow. we appreciate that everything - shopping, cafe, restaurants were nearby or within a few short blocks walking distance. i can go on and on... of course, this is just my experience. i would recommend this hostel to my friends and family who are on a budget like myself. many thanks!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Very small rooms like anywhere in HK but clean rooms, secure, and helpful staff.

The location was really good - close to ladies market, jade market, and one stop away from Temple Street. I stayed in a mixed dorm and the bathroom was the smallest I've ever seen. It was a shower/toilet combination the size of a tiny supply closet; the magnetic sliding door also wouldn't close properly. "Luggage storage" meant chaining your belongings to the wall in the lobby. No one took my stuff so it was all good. The staff were really pleasant; I liked the older guy during the night shift.

Comfortable and location is convenience for shopping.. just opposite ladies market

• 15th Mar 2015
  • China

Pretty crowded only one of the staff speaks English. Great location thoug. A very cheap dodormitory, totally worth it.

I had a private room here which, whilst small (well, what do you expect, this is HK!) was perfectly clean. The location is great, just a minute or two walk to the nearest MTR (Mong Kok) and the staff I encountered were all perfectly friendly and helpful. Will certainly stay here again next time I'm in HK.

good location and cheap hostel... closed from ladies market :D but small toilet..

Very decent stay.

very small and old room but for just a few days it was ok, the staff were really nice

I spent a week in Dragon Hostel in Feb 2015. I thought it was a fine hostel and would probably return. The first receptionist I encountered didn't speak any English who meant he had to call someone every time. Also, the won't give you a key to the hallway door - very annoying. And bring your own lock! The lockers are in a different section and they won't give you a key to those either. Also I slept below an incredibly busy street - don't do that. Otherwise, decent place.

I spent 10 days there. It was really nice. It was my 2nd time to stay there. Steven and other staff were really helpful, never rude and all of them can speak English fluently. It would be great if they have common area where guests can socialize more. Also, entire hostel is very clean (they clean every morning!) Toilets are really clean. Highly recommendable. p.s. I was in a private room, so I didn't have any problem with security. Anyway, I didn't notice lockers anywhere.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was good. The rooms were good.

Had to pay for a towel which seemed a bit cheap. Apart fom that, I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed here a few times now - the location and value just cannot be beat for this area. If you're staying in the single, it has more the feel of a hotel - I wouldn't recommend the place if you're looking for a true hostel atmosphere, but if you a good place to stay on your own for a few nights it's a great place to stay.

The stay was wonderful. My only complaints are a lack of electrical ports, weak WiFi at the back room, and a room to hang out. But those are small complaints and I would stay again if I had the chance.

Nice and helpful staff.

Location is very good

• 31st Jan 2015

Despite the room is small, but still I can feel quite comfortable. The receptionits was friendly and helpful

« first « Prev 1 2 3