Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

nice little 4 bed mixed dorm, with shower-toilet attached. shower toilet is a combo, means you can shower and toilet at the same time. this also means the toilet is very clean, as it is always being washed. small, but this is Hong Kong style. just wish there was a bigger and nicer common room. we made friends in the dorm. cheers dragon hostel.

Staff is very accomodating and knowledgeable. They also sell HK disney, Ocean park, and roundtrip tickets to Macau at a lesser price. Food around the area is also good. If staying here, make sure to ask the staff where the food center is and you'll definitely have fresh from market food (of course with the market ambiance as well). Location is great, just a few steps awy from D2 exit of Mongkok station. For the shoppers, the ladies market is a stone throws away from the vicinity.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

I stayed at the Dragon Hostel two weeks ago for 4 days. It's true that finding a proper hostel in HK kan be difficult, especially if you want to be located somewhere central. Mong Kok is absolutely a great place to stay due to its vibrant atmosphere. If you're on a visa run or something than this place is pretty decent, however if you're looking to connect with fellow travellers this is not the place you want to stay. There is absolutely no atmosphere of any kind.

• 13th Jan 2015

Location this ok and staff very good

The room that I stayed was too crowded to accommodate there beds. It should be okay for just tow beds. The pantry was not available for backpackers which were less convenient for those who want to prepare their own food. The staffs of the hostels were highly friendly. That made you feel at home easily. Overall the place is okay for short term stay.

I enjoyed my stay quite a bit, though the hot water boiler didnt keep water hot more than two minutes at a time. Otherwise, my stay was very pleasant.

• 27th Dec 2014

If I will come back to HK one day, I would go to this hostel again. In comparison to other hostels its quite cheap and very clean! The staff is very friendly and welcome. The rooms are very small, but anyway we had our own private toilet. I felt very comfortable :-)

• 25th Dec 2014

very perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! christmas present thanks!!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Although I understand that everything in Hong Kong/Kowloon is more expensive, I think for the price I paid, they could have included towels in the bathroom. Also, the morning I packed up, a giant bug of some kind ran down the wall behind my bed, which was not pleasant. However, the staff was wonderful! They were very helpful and kind to me and I very much appreciated it! Thank you!

• 21st Dec 2014

They got the basic right. Water in the shower is warm and strong. Room is neat and clean. Location is close to mongkok mtr and two top dim sum restaurants. Can't wait to go back.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

It was first time staying in Mong kok area and I was a little confused to find a hostel but I can tell the location is pretty good to access everywhere in kowloon. The price is super cheap and the people working there are super nice. I appreciate the guy who let me change the better room considering my comfort. I would highly recommend this hostel to my friend and I would love to visit here again. Thank you, dragon hostel. You made my staying in Mong kok.

• 15th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

I booked Dragon Hostel in Hongkong but I was brought to a lower-grade King Wah Hostel on my first night. The staff claimed that it belongs to the owner's uncle. On my second day, I was surprised that my belongings are nowhere to be found in the room inside King Wah Hostel. When I went to the office of Dragon, I was led to another room where my belongings where. Beware of this hostel!

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

When we show you the room, we already told you that this is other guesthouse because our room's air-con was not functioning. its not about downgrade or others, its just the single with shared bathroom as the basic type, we gave you the same room type as booked. indeed, we told you to change room by next day as well, that we will can help you to put luggage in the new room if you go out early in the morning. Everything was mentioned and you had no problem with our arrangement.

I absolutely loved staying at the Dragon Hostel. I met an incredible amount of kind-hearted people who were warm and friendly . My only gripe is that I wish the directions to the hostel were a little more clear, as there are not many signs pointing to the 7th floor hostel tucked away. BUT,Stanley and his crew were incredibly kind, resourceful, and helpful in pointing me to bus stops, metro stations, and places to eat and go shopping in and around Hong Kong and the Mongkok shopping district.

Actually not great place. Small rooms and bath. on the photo seems better than have in reality. Have not towels, you just can buy small one for expensive price.

we sell brandnew towel at hk$20 each; it has been mentioned at the booking page. booking page photos are taken from our rooms.

We enjoyed our stay at dragon hostel, the staff are friendly, the location is good. The rooms are small but it's HK!

There was a Wifi, but it wasn't working in our room. We have to stay next to the office to get good Internet. And if you're as tall as me, i'm 1.96m you got a little problem with the bed. The bed is about 1,80 to maybe 1,85 big. And the room wasn't as clean as we thought.

I stay private room. Bed bugs in the first room i stayed. No window in the room. Don't except more than just a bed. Location is great.

Good location. Close to metro. Stuff knows quite a lot. But you always need to ask in detail. Was not really talkative on his own

Crazy expensive accommodation all around in Hong Kong, so we were really pleased with this stay. Don't expect luxury, the rooms are really small, not a hostel kind of feeling at all, but I don't think you'll be able to get that in HK anyways. But the staff was really kind, clean rooms (we saw one beetle on the wall but after travelling for 3 months we're just happy there wasn't more.) All in all, happy with this stay, the location is simply the best. Easy to navigate yourself around HK

I'd definitely recommend staying here. Great location, clean, friendly staff and cheap in Hong Kong standards.

« first « Prev 1 2 3