Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Adequate hostel if you're not planning to stay for a while. Very small accommodations. Ideal for my purposes-- an overnight stay between flights. Conveniently located near the A21 airport bus.

• 26th Aug 2015

Our room in The dragon hostel was small, but comfortable and clean. Also was the best price in Hong Kong - about 100 per day。

Nice!! Good hostel !! Very comfortable and convenient to go outside.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Thailand

Very good location, building is right next to Mongkok MTR and a few minutes walk from Airport Bus Stop (A21). The same building also have several cheap restaurants which serve great food. All in all, a very pleasant stay!

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Philippines

Rating is lower due to a low rating for atmosphere. There aren't really any shared facilities, bar, games room etc.

Great location, exactly what you'd expect from a hostel in such a good location in Hong Kong. The staff were extremely helpful too.

• 8th Aug 2015

I cancelled reservation cancelled my trip

• 7th Aug 2015

The location is perfect, right in the middle of Mong Kok and close to everything you need. The hostel itself is on the 7th floor in a building with an elavator. I stayed in a dorm with 4 beds, airconditioning and a ensuite bathroom, it's very cramped, the beds are very short and it's also very noisy because it's facing a very busy road but everything is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I stayed 8 nights and would definitely stay there again if I would return.

this was a great hostel, great priced for what it was, comfy beds, small shower room but you can still get a good wash, all members of staff are friendly and anything I asked I was helped with. it's a great location! WiFi isn't amazing but as long as you can send messages who needs crazy fast Internet when you're travelling.. overall very very satisfied I even booked an extra two nights

Like this hostel because the location is very good.Around there can get shopping,eating and transport to everywhere including to international airport of Hong Kong.All these can do in walking distance.Anywhere we hope the owner can give the convenience to the guest for those are coming in a family in the same room.

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

Location of hostel is great. When I saw a building where hostel is located I was a little bit sceptical at first but after I saw a room my opinion changed. We took a room with two beds and private bathroom. Everything was small but clean. I would definitely recomend this hostel. Great value for money.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

Overall it's a good place to crash for 1-2 nights. We only stayed in a double room, so I can't say much about the atmosphere or dorm. I liked it and I go back every time.

Recommend this hostel, good location, clean and value for money!

[booked a priv, room w/ single bed]. (+): 7-min. walk to MTR, ladies/night/goldfish market & retail outlets nearby, premises generally quiet altho' outside is a riot of street noise, T/B size ok for HK (1.5 sq. mtr.), dorm/room wing completely separate from heavy traffic common/reception alcove, citybus/minibus easy to catch, kind staff. (-): bed only 180cm x 100cm, street-level entry hard to spot, no ample space to stow luggage, interior walls not sound-insulated, lacks engaging hostel "vibe".

Very terrible customer service. The bunk bed we had was broken on arrival, the staff was least hit concerned about our safety. They refused to replace our room, lying to us that there wasn't any available, when in reality there were so many rooms. Other than that, it is on a good location.

you 3people have booked a mixed dorm, we concerned your safety, we first already offered you another dorm bed to change, but you refused to change because you want all 3people to change in one room? that you had asked for more than usual. there is no guarantee with of 3dorm booking can stay in the same room unless you booked a triple private room. why you assumed we have many rooms left on that night? we have rooms left did not mean we have dorm available, can be other roomtypes?

Even a small (pull-out) table one could write on would be nice

The place is good however there were a few crocoches in my room.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

It's Hong Kong so it is cramped and has a gritty feel. This is contrasted by my stay at Japanese hostels though. No place in the room to lock up one's bags and the wifi was spotty. Staff were very helpful and willing to tell you where to go and buy things and where to eat.

we have lockers in the common room for guests use.

The hostel was alright, but the lack of a nice common area made it quite unsocial. Also the bed was a little bit too small for me. It was in the middle of Mong Kok though, very close to the MTR, so that was excellent. Staff was really friendly as well. It's small, but expected from Hong Kong.

Stayed for only one night. The people who run the desk are pretty rude, even for HK standards. The rooms are really small/crammed. Overall place is pretty dingy. You get free soap and shampoo in the showers and free water to drink- only positives.