Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The washroom door cannot be closed tight where it has gaps and outside can be seen through! At Room 611, Door 67. Please fix it.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Stay was just what I needed, nothing more nothing less. perfect for a good nights rest with wifi and a clean restroom.

• 9th Jul 2014

The location was superb. Mong Kok train station was metres away. There was a bus stop where the bus from the airport stopped, metres away and a taxi rank was right outside the front door. Excellent. The staff were friendly and gave us accurate information. We were pleasantly surprised by the level of cleanliness of our room.

• 7th Jul 2014

This hostel was NOT what I expected -- the building was very rundown, the room was small and not very clean (I found little black hairs all over my pillow and bedsheet), and there was no community space where you could meet fellow travelers. Contrary to what the description says, the staff could not speak English and were definitely not friendly. Overall, the atmosphere was really depressing. I would not let any of my friends stay here.

• 30th Jun 2014

that was a mixed dorm. we surely changed all bedsheets and pillow cover when previous guests checked out. However, we cleaned all things in the morning, there is possibly that other guests in the room had just seat on the cleaned bed during the day. if you found that was hairs issue on the bed, you could tell our staff and we can clean it right away. we do room cleaning everyday , and for mixed dorm we done more than one time a day sometimes due to people in and out in different time period.

Dragon Hostel is a run down building which is very dirty. When I got into my room there were cockroaches who the man had to kill. They put me I. A rom directly after someone had left so the shower was still wet and there was hair on the floor. One of the poorest hostels I have been in. Wouldn't go back!

thanks for your comment, we are located in Mongkok which is a very typical and traditional area in Hongkong, also is mixed with locals and tourism. You will not find many new buildings in the area because of the government development plan, but its convenience for all fun and sightseeing. for the cleanliness concern, we had fired that responsible cleaning lady as she had 3 complaints within 2weeks. she is new staff for only one month here. we apologize for the inconvenience caused to u

WIFI connection coverage is weak. Low signal

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

good location, friendly staff, but Wifi signal only good in the common area.

I used hostel only to sleep and take shower, location is quiet convenient, even toilets and where the shower is very small, it was clean. Do not expect too much thing as a backpacker but i believe it will be good choice to stay here.

It is cheap but you deserve what you get.

the best thing going for dragon hostel is its location, plus the staffs stanley and stephen who are very good in english and very thorough in explaining and helping in your queries. also for their rates i think is good value. rooms are a little cramped, but i understand its a hostel.

• 14th May 2014
  • Philippines

Run down building.no wifi in room.located right in Mogkok.

• 13th May 2014

First we are very happy of how considerate they are when it comes to time because we have a delayed flight, I called them as soon as we arrived and they said we can still come over even it's already 1:00am instead of 10:00pm. I was also surprised because the room is really clean. I know I can live in that room. And they have cool water and hot water in the common room as well as hair dryer and plastic bags. Their WIFI connection is actually good too. Staffs can speak English and are friendly

• 9th May 2014
  • Philippines

Had a really hard time finding the place, maybe because I was tired, but also because there is no sign in English by the door. Just a tiny one that says Sincere house, you see it when you stand right by it. Not all the staff can speak English, but they fix it by calling a guy who speaks well. Small rooms, like everywhere in HK. Not really any common area, just some chairs by the reception. All in all, okey place though!

i'm glad and thankful that we stayed to these place while in hongkong :) too sad we haven't gone to ocean park.. cause we run out of time :(

• 4th May 2014
  • Philippines

This is my second time staying at dragon. The rooms are super tiny but clean. There is only two pcs to use for wifi, no other things except a room and luggage storage. They do have locking lockers. Very close to monk ok station and closer to monk ok east station.

• 30th Apr 2014

Our stay at Dragon Hostel was really worthwhile. The management and staff (Stanley, Stephen and Stephanie) were every accommodating. The room was just perfect for us, our request for a room with a window was granted, and we were just next to the reception room which made it easy for us in case we needed any assistance -- and they were always ready to help out, even got.discounted tickets to the Peak Tram and Madame Taussands. We'll surely stay there again next time. Thank you so much!

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

the location is perfect for my stay. this was my 2nd time to stay in Dragon hostel. The price is just nice but since it's Hong Kong, you do not expect any huge space in any kinds of hostel. But I would recommend this hostel for everyone

The room was full of beetles. In Europe or even in other Asian countries (such as Taiwan for example), you can pay the half price for way better rooms. The guy of the reception really tried to help us, but this problem with the beetles really ruined our two night in Hong Kong anyway. I won't go there again, it doesn't worth the money we paid.

Excellent location, nice clean rooms and good price.

I think all the staffs were very nice & helpful. i recall that I borrowed a high light to colur on the map. many people I waited to ask questions &noisy.So,I took to use in my room when ready. I think the owner's son thought that I steal but no only borrow.I was upset. but overall it's a good place & I'll come back again soon.Which is cheaper to reserve to Dragon or Trip Advisor?Pls advise. The room for 3 pax was a bit too small. I like to hv window in room for next time pls

• 6th Apr 2014