Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

There was a Wifi, but it wasn't working in our room. We have to stay next to the office to get good Internet. And if you're as tall as me, i'm 1.96m you got a little problem with the bed. The bed is about 1,80 to maybe 1,85 big. And the room wasn't as clean as we thought.

• 20th Nov 2014

I stay private room. Bed bugs in the first room i stayed. No window in the room. Don't except more than just a bed. Location is great.

Good location. Close to metro. Stuff knows quite a lot. But you always need to ask in detail. Was not really talkative on his own

Crazy expensive accommodation all around in Hong Kong, so we were really pleased with this stay. Don't expect luxury, the rooms are really small, not a hostel kind of feeling at all, but I don't think you'll be able to get that in HK anyways. But the staff was really kind, clean rooms (we saw one beetle on the wall but after travelling for 3 months we're just happy there wasn't more.) All in all, happy with this stay, the location is simply the best. Easy to navigate yourself around HK

I'd definitely recommend staying here. Great location, clean, friendly staff and cheap in Hong Kong standards.

Nice but very small room. Only problem was the cockroaches in the room and in the corridor sometimes.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Finland

Room a bit small

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

this hostel is best for budget. The location is superb. The only problem was the room was quite small ( you get for what you paid)

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

Very clean, good wifi, unbeatable location. Door to the dorm rooms were rarely locked and the hallway door was always left open. Remind the guests to do this as anyone can access the 7th floor.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Great location at the heart of Mong Kok. Good value for money. More than adequate, staff were good. Would stay again.

Great hostel, would definitely stay here again, awesome location in the heart of Hong Kong. I had accidently booked the wrong date when staying here, but the staff were very accommodating to make sure we got a room for the night we were there.

Overall is good n satisfied

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Very good value for money. The shower/toilet combinations are an interesting solution to having little space, but it works ok. Beds are not really long, so don't go here if you are taller than 1.90m. There is not really a common area, which is still something they could improve a bit I think, although it would probably mean having fewer rooms and higher price.

Everything, from STAFF, ROOM RATE, LOCATION, SECURITY, CLEANLINESS, WIFI and all facilities I will give 5-star rating. Each time I come to Hong Kong for the past 10 years, I have been staying here and always happy. Never had a bad experience despite the demonstration in Mongkok last September-October 2014. Thanks to the owner Stanley Fan for the great hostel experience.

The staff is rude and doesn't speak english (some of it). Not enough lockers for every guest. The rooms are jind of messy, my room in particular smelled terrible, and I killed three cockroaches. There's no atmosphere at all.

i had a great time here, meet really cool people. I stayed in a 5 mixed dorm room, but there's only four of us in the room. The four of us became good friends and we traveled HK together. It was fun! Mr Stanley is a cool and helpful guy.

This is a guest house with basic facilities. I was in a four bed dorm which had blessed AC, but a tiny bathroom with a shower head, toilet and mini sink all in about a 10 foot square space. There was wifi in the lobby but not in the room I was staying in. For the price though, it wasn't too bad and once you found the entrance the location was excellent - right in the middle of Kowloon, a two minute walk from the subway. If you don't need any fancy frills just good basics, this is the place.

Thank you very much for many excellent stays.

Good value for money. Make sure you know precisely where it is. If not it's very hard to find. Staff was very nice. He came down and picked me up at a corner to show me where to go. They give helpful advise.

All was ok thanks.