Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Decent hostel at this price in Hongkong, very much depends on your roommate if stay in dorm. Convenient location for go around the city, very alive(noisy) part, in the center of shopping area. Staff are helpful. Hot water and very basic common kitchen where I borrow a knife. Thanks.

Nice hostel with a good location in Mong Kok, really close to MTR Station.

The location is really convenient, just 1 min or less to the metro station. Place is quite and safe, unlike chunking mansion. But the hotel located right in the heart of HK and can be easily found the first time. Rooms are small, but you don't expect them to be big in HK though... So that was ok. The rooms were cleaned every day, and the linen was changed every two days,wow. So I definitely had positive experience with this hotel and will recommend it for a short stay.

• 30th Jan 2016
  • Ukraine

Great location, Nice staff and very clean place! A little small but that's mong kok

I had a private single room with bathroom. Was a comfortable stay, although the room was a bit small, but this is typical in Hong Kong. Staff were good. Of all the hostels I've stayed at in Hong Kong, I'd stay here again.

Our private twin room and bathroom were small but clean (cleaned daily). The beds were reasonably comfortable and the hostel not too noisy. The Wifi is pretty fast. The staff are nice and the location is good. Check out the Ladies' Market just around the corner. Only bad thing was the half-broken folding door to the bathroom, and a mirror in the bathrom would have been nice. If you're surprised about the shower being in the toilet, welcome to Asia! :D

Thank you very much! I enjoyed my stay here at Dragon Hostel (Jan 12 to 15, 2016). The rooms were nicely kept and the owners and staff are all very helpful and friendly. Nice and very affordable. They do speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin & they attend to enquiries and requests efficiently. The place is secure since they have CCTV cams located at almost every corner. The location is perfect as it is at the center of everything I needed! I will definitely come back & book again! Thank you, DH!

• 12th Jan 2016
  • Philippines

Stayed in a 4 room mixed dormitory for 5 nights. There were visible stains on thee blankets, and my roommate also told me that he caught 3 roaches in a day although I did not see any roaches myself fortunately. Other than hygiene issues, it was a pretty alright stay at the hostel for the price we paid.

Hot water can use first 5 minutes, after that no work. In room, no mirror for make -up In bathroom - no space ( too small )

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Thailand

the water heater requires to turn on at 10mins before use, in order to get the hot water ready. after that you can use it much longer time. we had this instruction on the hot water heater, also can contact our reception (24hrs service) if need assistance.

The staff was excellent. I guess that value for money was O.K. as I don't really know how expensive it can get in Hong Kong. It'd be nice if something could be done about the noise: it's amazing that, on a room without windows on the 7th floor, one gets to hear so clearly and loudly the traffic. I'd repeat the experience (as long as I didn't forget to bring earplugs).

It's small, but it feels like the true Hong Kong experience!

• 5th Jan 2016

Would be good if towels are provided. Heater should also be changed to an electric one instead of a water tank - Waiting 10 mins for the water to boil risks another guest unintentionally intercepting the usage of the shower room. Other than that, I really appreciate the hospitality by staff and the overall cleanliness of the place.

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Singapore

For Hong Kong standards, one of the better hostels I have stayed in. Easy to find and in a great location. Very clean with friendly staff. Much better choice than Chung King Mansions. Only disappointing aspect is the price change during holidays and festivals, 1000HK dollars for a dorm bed is greedy and totally unjustifiable (needless to say I didn't pay it). At other times, a very decent place to stay.

I was only there for about 5 hrs. But it was good

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Switzerland

Right beside theMongkok metro station, very convenient!

• 27th Nov 2015
  • China

Good value for money, friendly staff.

Nothing to complain about. Still, I don’t understand why this young woman behind reception table let me pay 20$ for overnight luggage storage instead of 10$ I should pay according to the hostel´s price list.

value for money as the location is strategic.near to mtr station and surrounded with tourist attractions such as the 女人街, portland streets,fish streets and lots of food and restaurants. not far away from Langham shopping mall. bus station just in front of the building.

• 7th Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

The people that ran it were rude. No lounge and they didn't clean the room everyday like they said they would

we did not refund to you because its the booking policy, and then you have this comment here. you stayed in the dorm, our record shows the maids clean the rooms everyday, and clean the checkout beds everyday as well. You were attended or sleeping in the morning when they are cleaning, all other dorm mates can prove that. your review is not fair to our workhard staff, and its not fair to all people who trusted you.

Basic but good hostel. Of course the rooms are tiny and waiting for the elevator a bother but it's part of the real HK experience I guess. It's clean enough, depending on your roommatss lol.