Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great hostel, would definitely stay here again, awesome location in the heart of Hong Kong. I had accidently booked the wrong date when staying here, but the staff were very accommodating to make sure we got a room for the night we were there.

Overall is good n satisfied

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Very good value for money. The shower/toilet combinations are an interesting solution to having little space, but it works ok. Beds are not really long, so don't go here if you are taller than 1.90m. There is not really a common area, which is still something they could improve a bit I think, although it would probably mean having fewer rooms and higher price.

The staff is rude and doesn't speak english (some of it). Not enough lockers for every guest. The rooms are jind of messy, my room in particular smelled terrible, and I killed three cockroaches. There's no atmosphere at all.

i had a great time here, meet really cool people. I stayed in a 5 mixed dorm room, but there's only four of us in the room. The four of us became good friends and we traveled HK together. It was fun! Mr Stanley is a cool and helpful guy.

This is a guest house with basic facilities. I was in a four bed dorm which had blessed AC, but a tiny bathroom with a shower head, toilet and mini sink all in about a 10 foot square space. There was wifi in the lobby but not in the room I was staying in. For the price though, it wasn't too bad and once you found the entrance the location was excellent - right in the middle of Kowloon, a two minute walk from the subway. If you don't need any fancy frills just good basics, this is the place.

Thank you very much for many excellent stays.

Good value for money. Make sure you know precisely where it is. If not it's very hard to find. Staff was very nice. He came down and picked me up at a corner to show me where to go. They give helpful advise.

All was ok thanks.

Very well priced. Rooms very small, but what do you expect for HK!? Not much going on in terms of atmosphere, but there's always so much going on in HK anyway that this really doesn't matter. Good location near Mong Kok Metro Station - easy to get to HK Island (where you'd pay FAR more for a room in a similar hostel) and elsewhere in the city.

This was my second time staying here after 6 years ago. I chose here because location, location and location. Nothing else. Staff was just ok, not so friendy like I met on my first visit. Overall, this hostel is still good enough to come back next time.

I stayed here for 2 nights on 2 separate visits. It was easy to get to and close to everything in the city centre. Compared to other accommodations for a similar price it is very clean and I felt safe. It was a great place to stay for a quick trip to Hong Kong. It doesn't have a common area or very sociably staff so for people looking to meet other travelers this may not be the best option.

I stayed in the single and it was tiny and windowless with an uncomfortable bed. The toilet doubled as a shower and the hostel is converted from a council flat halfway up a tower block. It feels like living in a slum. I am not ashamed to say I posted the address in case I was never seen again. That said the location is fantastic, the rent cheap and the stay provided some of the most memorable photos of my trip. Staff were friendly. Staying here was an adventure. Not recommended for long stays.

• 7th Sep 2014

Staff can speak English good, polite. Location is good, closed to train station, bus, restaurant. Just one thing, room is very small, bath room is tiny but I understand that HK is the small island and so many population. Totally, everything is good.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Thailand

It was really difficult to find, but I found a couple of girls outside the subway system who led me to the right building. There needs to be some sort of sign by the street or something, but the guy who's there at night is fantastic and all the people I met there were lovely!

Nice hostel for the money. The beds are quite small and it can be noisy outside sometimes but overall very nice. It's close to the MTR so it's convenient. I suggest you buy an Octopus card, it makes everything so easy.

loacated good for travel.

I had a great experience here! I make an effort to spend as little time in hotels as possible, and Dragon Hostel was very adequate for my needs. If you're expecting a room larger than a closet and a washroom larger than a cupboard... well, you won't get it for that price in Hong Kong. It's best quality is probably the location in central Mong Kok, with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby as well as convenient access to the subway only a few minutes away.

• 28th Aug 2014

Good value hostel in HK. Clean - they come and tidy, clean the room daily. 2 computers you can use. Water dispenser Laundry available but I didn't try it. Staff were helpful and friendly. Small room but expected. Good aircon. No real lobby so harder to meet new people. Great location in terms right next to MTR. Security a could be better - anyone can walk into the corridors of the rooms as the outer doors aren't locked but OK. Would def go back

Good place. _Our_ hostel in Hong Kong.

• 27th Aug 2014