7.8
Very Good 1,873 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 1,873 Total Reviews
Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Located at Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok
78% 1873
22.3197978 114.1707587
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
24th Sep 2016
5.1

People not able to lock door so it was unsafe. Should be signs up on how to do it properly.

6th Sep 2016
7.7

The Dragon Hostel is perfect for a place to sleep but if you are looking for a place to socialize or do hostel arranged activities this is not the place. Dragon Hostel is in a great location close to the MTR metro, street markets and many restaurants and bars. We used the MTR to visit many sites in Hong Kong including the star garden and big Buddha. The ladies market is very close but be sure to negotiate. You can almost always get an item for less than half their original asking price.

• Romania, Male, 31-40
1st Sep 2016
4.6

I stayed for two days in a private room. The room and bed were so small I could not stretch my legs. The biggest problem was the cigarette stench in the room. It seems that generations of smokers lived in that windowless room for ages as the stench has impregnated everything. Even with the AC on it would not go away plus mold on the walls. Friendly staff, but that cigarette smell made me avoid that place, I will never forget it. They should not rent such private rooms.

23rd Aug 2016

This is an excellent hostel, especially for the money. They were extremely accommodating in helping me get checked in around 1am and getting a phone. The staff was great. The rooms are quaint to say the least but they are clean and have everything you need. They have lockers that are in a separate, locked room where there is also a washing machine. They even provide water in the lounge. I would recommend it to anyone traveling through Hong Kong, and I already have!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2016
6.9

The location is perfect for getting the feel for Hong Kong as its located in the center of Mong Kok and the mtr is a 5 minute walk. However, the rooms are very small especially for four people and the shower and toilet are combined in 1 tiny room. The male worker in the afternoons is very nice and welcoming. He also speaks english but the other staff are not so welcoming and when we used simple english they weren't very helpful. For the money we paid, it was good.

• England, Male, 31-40
4th Aug 2016

Excellent no frills hostel in the heart of Hong Kong. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were clean. Free wifi in rooms. Highly recommended.

3rd Aug 2016
7.1

This place was a decent hostel. I stayed 5 nights. Small room, but the price was fair. I was sick, resting in bed for 2 days, so my experience was not the greatest, but that, of course, was no fault of the hostel staff. My only complaint is that, due to some of the strong, harsh chemicals they use to clean the floors, the skin on the bottom of my feet peeled like they were badly sunburned. You might want to wear flip flops while walking around. Other than that, the place was fine.

• Sweden, Couple, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016
7.7

Nice place with friendly staff on 24h reception. The room was small and without windows, but clean. Good location in the heart of Mong Kok, with lots of nice restaurants nearby. Much less salesmen than the more touristy Tsim Sha Tsui area.

• USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016

My stay at Dragon hostel was great! The staff was over friendly, great at English, clean, helpful, knowledgeable, and downright outstanding. You're at the epicenter of everything staying here(clothes, food, entertainment, etc.) they've got a stove to cook food and hot water also. The reason I cut my time short is because the price online fluctuated too many times to stay within my budget. I unfortunately had to leave. I would recommend to any and everyone.😃

27th Jul 2016

I visit Hong Kong fairly frequently from Shanghai and often stay in Mong Kok "guesthouse"-style accommodation similar to Dragon Hostel. Dragon was definitely one of the better if not the best I've ever stayed in. Extremely friendly and helpful staff (which is rare in Hong Kong)! Rooms were not as crowded as in some other guesthouses; you actually have room to move around a bit/ for your stuff. Thanks for a great stay in a great location at a GREAT price; I look forward to staying here again!