Dragon Hostel Hong Kong Reviews

Rm 707, Sincere House., 83 Argyle Street. Mong Kok, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Like this hostel because the location is very good.Around there can get shopping,eating and transport to everywhere including to international airport of Hong Kong.All these can do in walking distance.Anywhere we hope the owner can give the convenience to the guest for those are coming in a family in the same room.

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

Location of hostel is great. When I saw a building where hostel is located I was a little bit sceptical at first but after I saw a room my opinion changed. We took a room with two beds and private bathroom. Everything was small but clean. I would definitely recomend this hostel. Great value for money.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

Overall it's a good place to crash for 1-2 nights. We only stayed in a double room, so I can't say much about the atmosphere or dorm. I liked it and I go back every time.

Recommend this hostel, good location, clean and value for money!

[booked a priv, room w/ single bed]. (+): 7-min. walk to MTR, ladies/night/goldfish market & retail outlets nearby, premises generally quiet altho' outside is a riot of street noise, T/B size ok for HK (1.5 sq. mtr.), dorm/room wing completely separate from heavy traffic common/reception alcove, citybus/minibus easy to catch, kind staff. (-): bed only 180cm x 100cm, street-level entry hard to spot, no ample space to stow luggage, interior walls not sound-insulated, lacks engaging hostel "vibe".

Very terrible customer service. The bunk bed we had was broken on arrival, the staff was least hit concerned about our safety. They refused to replace our room, lying to us that there wasn't any available, when in reality there were so many rooms. Other than that, it is on a good location.

you 3people have booked a mixed dorm, we concerned your safety, we first already offered you another dorm bed to change, but you refused to change because you want all 3people to change in one room? that you had asked for more than usual. there is no guarantee with of 3dorm booking can stay in the same room unless you booked a triple private room. why you assumed we have many rooms left on that night? we have rooms left did not mean we have dorm available, can be other roomtypes?

Even a small (pull-out) table one could write on would be nice

The place is good however there were a few crocoches in my room.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

It's Hong Kong so it is cramped and has a gritty feel. This is contrasted by my stay at Japanese hostels though. No place in the room to lock up one's bags and the wifi was spotty. Staff were very helpful and willing to tell you where to go and buy things and where to eat.

we have lockers in the common room for guests use.

The hostel was alright, but the lack of a nice common area made it quite unsocial. Also the bed was a little bit too small for me. It was in the middle of Mong Kok though, very close to the MTR, so that was excellent. Staff was really friendly as well. It's small, but expected from Hong Kong.

Stayed for only one night. The people who run the desk are pretty rude, even for HK standards. The rooms are really small/crammed. Overall place is pretty dingy. You get free soap and shampoo in the showers and free water to drink- only positives.

There's a security guard at the door so I always felt safe even at night. The combination bathroom/shower is very small. Actually the whole place is very small but that's expected of HK. Soap and shampoo are free which is nice.

good location in the centre Kowloon, friendly staff, wifi good only for some area.

Price was great for the location and it was fairly clean. Rooms are small and shower is on top of the toilet but that's just Hong kong. Two major issues were that the wifi doesn't work in the room properly and there was only one power socket in the room which was right over some other guys bed.

• 16th Apr 2015

Everything was excellent

Very quiet not a party hostel at all, but brilliant location and value for money. Couldn't fault it. I'll be staying again next time in HK !

• 10th Apr 2015

thank you for the hospitality. it was perfect for us. Dragon Hostel is very central to Kowloon, HK, the airport. the place is affordable and safe. the sleeping accommodations were excellent: firm bed, firm pillow. we appreciate that everything - shopping, cafe, restaurants were nearby or within a few short blocks walking distance. i can go on and on... of course, this is just my experience. i would recommend this hostel to my friends and family who are on a budget like myself. many thanks!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Very small rooms like anywhere in HK but clean rooms, secure, and helpful staff.

The location was really good - close to ladies market, jade market, and one stop away from Temple Street. I stayed in a mixed dorm and the bathroom was the smallest I've ever seen. It was a shower/toilet combination the size of a tiny supply closet; the magnetic sliding door also wouldn't close properly. "Luggage storage" meant chaining your belongings to the wall in the lobby. No one took my stuff so it was all good. The staff were really pleasant; I liked the older guy during the night shift.

Comfortable and location is convenience for shopping.. just opposite ladies market

• 15th Mar 2015