Dreamkapture Hostal Reviews

Alborada Doceava Etapa, Calle Juan Sixto Bernal; MZ 02, Villa 21, Guayaquil, Ecuador

Only stayed here two nights, once before flying out of and once after flying into guayaquil. While there's nothing remarkable about the place, the staff is friendly and very helpful, strong wifi signal, and the hostel is a convenient $5 taxi ride away from the airport. If I had been spending more time in guayaquil, I probably would have stayed in another part of hour the city where there's more to see and do.

We only stayed for 12 hours but was a good place to crash with good Wifi. We did see some of Guayaquil on another visit and it's definitely worth a visit.

We had an early flight in the morning and it was a good location to be close to the airport. We weren't there for long however they had all the facilities we needed including a library of travel books which could be borrowed if you needed some inspiration. I wouldn't recommend going out anywhere near the hostel at night as we walked up the street to get some food and it felt very sketchy. The bed was comfy and we had a good nights sleep.

More of a hostel for passing through. Fine for just one night when in transit. No real atmosphere as everyone else is also there as a stopover. Good breakfast included.

Mites, mites, mites! I have been twice in the place in two weeks and two times I got mites. I have been scratching myself until I bleed! Beside of that the place is alright, nice atmosphere, good service and good breakfast.

Overall not bad but I'm also not cheering about this place. Place from outside is very safe but there are not lockers in the rooms. Bathroom in the dorm room needs a renovation an ventilation. It's quite far out the centre but for an overnight stay before heading to Galapagos it's ok.

Good hostel with helpful staff especially for sorting Galapagos tours. You have a killer taco restaurant close by and decent breakfasts provided, what else do you want.

Great place to stay in Guayaquil. We were there for just one night and enjoyed it. Very safe area. Lots of places to eat nearby and a mall 10 minutes walk away if that's your thing. WiFi worked well. Breakfast included. Staff speak Spanish and English. Peaceful little spot. We stayed in a private room and my only complaint is that the room smelled a bit moldy. The shower pressure was also very weak. Other than that it was a nice stay.

Good hostel, sometimes lacks atmosphere but this is due to the fact that people tend tobpass through Guayaquil for flights etc

Extremely friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms and the beds are so comfortable. Everything I needed, and a taxi to the airport at 4am with no problems. Always stay here when traveling through Guayaquil!

Hostel is in a dumpy area, it is really just a place to stay if our changing buses or flights, they do not honor your hostel world down payment and have no lockers.

Very handy for a one night layover while in transit to the Galapagos.

A few hiccups here - they had lost our booking even though we were communicating about potential galapagos tours. They also failed to mention that it was not possible to book flights or research tours on Sundays which mean we booked a more expensive flight online to leave on Monday. A lot of cruises leave on Monday so good to get to the island Friday or Saturday to book.

We turned up at the prearranged time but nobody was there to let us in. Afterwards i emailed Dreamkapture explaining how upset i was about this (our first night of travel and things went wrong). I never received any reply to this. No apology or explanation. The only good thing is that they didnt charge us, but i did loose the deposit i had paid, and we had to pay a lot of money to find a replacement Hotel open in the middle of the night. Please ignore my review above and jst use this comment