Durban Backpackers - On the Beach Reviews

17 The Promenade, Glenashley, Durban, South Africa

Wow the place was great,pity we arrived late in the evening,both the host the owner were very great and friendly and really organized. Definately I found myself second home in Durban.Im going back soon and definately will recommend it to anyone who needs some tranquility.Thumbz Up!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

Hi Mavis Glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to accommodating you in the future.

The place is away from town but spot on the beach. For my purpose, it was excellent. The place was spotless and I had the dorm to myself. It was all good. I'd gladly return.

Hi Charles Thank you for your positive comment. It is not always so quiet !! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

One of the best hostel breakfast I tried. It was kind of a problem not having a car while staying there but the beach is right in front.

We've got an Upgrade to the 3Bed Room

• 11th Mar 2015

Overall great place with good wifi and awesome breakfast. Only problem is there were some inconsiderate guests in the dorms not abiding quiet hours.

Amazing location and the best hostel, lodge I have stayed in thus far. Totally great atmosphere staff totally helpful with calling cabs to showing you where to go to recommendations and just overall good people.

• 2nd Feb 2015