Dylan Cafe and Guest House

• preetimenon
  • India, Female, 25-30
10th Mar 2017
4.6

The morning I arrived in Jaisalmer by a bus...we got free pick up from bus stop to the hostel also the private economy suite I had booked turned out to be not so bad. But the real problem happened after I left the hostel and came back home; me and my best friend with whom I was travelling started getting these WhatsApp texts from the hostel staff. We both called up hostel reception to complain about this person only to get WhatsApp texts from the incharge himself! NOT OKAY! VERY VERY UNHAPPY!

20th Feb 2017

Super cheap accomodation l pretty close to the center