Easy Nerja Reviews

Calle Bronce 25, Nerja, Spain

I stayed at the new Beach house. The 8 bedroom dorm was hot a small fan for circulation was in there. Bathroom was okay. It could have been overly dirty becasue of the people staying in the hostel, not becasue of the staff. The staff is super friendly but very limited, very new, and not always there. I think they just need more staff in general. No breakfast provided, not coffee or tea offered, the small cute kitchen is used for the "terrace" area as well, otherwise there is no social area.

Location is great and the staffs are nice to provide much information for solo travellers. However the facilities of the bathroom are quite basic, they don't have a mirror in it.

Beautiful spot and lovely staff who took you out and helped make the place a lot of fun. Had a really good time here and would go back.

They need to do something about having to check in at one hostel and walk to another (I stayed at the beach hostel, which is curiously nowhere near a beach). It's pretty inconvenient to check into one place, walk to another, pay the next day's fee at the original place, go back to the beach hostel, and then check out at the first hostel. I couldn't pay with a credit card or change money. That being said, it's very nice and clean, and the owner wants everyone to have a good time.

Easy Nerja was a very comfortable and fun place to stay! Just 7-10 min walk from bus station and 7 mins to the beach. Staff was more than eager to accommodate all our needs although they weren't on hand always. Beautiful location with open air common kitchen (with sliding cover in case of rain) and affordable private rooms also! Locks on the front door took a bit of time to decipher, but were more than secure. I would definitely reccommend this hostel to anyone going to Nerja!

We were very disappointed with this hostel. The door of the shower was broken. The kitchen was very small and there was not enough forks and knifes. The staff was supposed to arrive at 10 am but we've waited until 10:40 before someone came... The cleaner woke us up every morning at 8:30...

The staff was very nice and helpful.

• 13th Jul 2014

The staff was very friendly. I was worried because there were no lockers but it turned out to not be a problem because I was the only one staying in the 4 person dorm. Nice clean kitchen to make your own food and to sit down.

This hostel was fine, but the 8 bed dorm has no privacy, not just within the room (that's normal), but the windows open onto the kitchen where everyone passing through can see inside. The four-bed dorm is better. The staff were pretty cool, especially Gasper, and they had activities to do in the days and nights if you'd like. This wasn't your normal youth hostel though, there were a few people over 40 who were a bit "different", so sometimes it was not so fun and a bit awkward.

Very nice, quiet stay. Good location and clean room.

Thought the bathroom needed a bit more daily cleaning. Was originally given wrong keys from easy Nerja and I was staying at the beach house. Got to easy Nerja just as the last staff member was leaving for evening. 10:00p.m. and although very apologetic and hospitable, it was a big hassle. Anyway, a bit noisy. But it is a hostel and what can you expect when being with so many people in a small place.

• 5th Jun 2014

Excellent location: close to the beach, and close to nightlife. Room was very clean :) Beds were decent quality. The staff wasn't the friendliest though. The owner came in a few minutes after my two friends and I had come in, and there was a little bit of sand on the floor and he basically asked us accusingly who did it and said we couldn't be making messes. Another time when I asked to use the bathroom after checking out he said only if we didn't get it dirty. Also there was no soap in bathroom

The hostel in the center of the village. Staff very helpful and kind. I am sure that with time will make it always better.

Decent hostel with helpfully staff.

Confusing. Staff only there 30 % of the day. Had problem with doors trying to get in. Kitchen only open from 9.30am to 11pm so if you want to make your own breakfast early you have to wait for when the staff arrive to open the kitchen. Stay somewhere else if you can

Everyone on the staff were sweet and helpful, the owner included. I also liked that they organized activities for the guests almost every day. It would have been nice if the dorms had lockers that you could lock, but other than that I was happy with everything. Thank you Edu, Julian, Miranda &co

• 3rd May 2014
  • Finland

This place had more of a hotel feel to it than a hostel, high standard, stylish and superclean. Missed wifi in my room (in the basement) since there's no indoor common room and no computer, had to sit in the hallway to go online. Showers were a bit chilly in the morning but really hot in the evening.

I stayed at this hostel twice, and I will definitvly come back. It has a central location in Nerja, a small town witch i loved. Friendly staff, good times at the terrace, clean, quiet. I have nothing bad to say about this place.

Awesome place, awesome staff (very motivated and nice), awesome price, awesome people, me encanté muchisimo! I really had a good time there! Chears

• 6th Jan 2014

great hostel in the centre of nerja. staff very helpful, facilities great except for the kitchen which is in the terrace it should be better in summer. very clean and comfortable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5