Easy Nerja Reviews

Calle Bronce 25, Nerja, Spain

The staff was very nice and helpful.

• 13th Jul 2014

The staff was very friendly. I was worried because there were no lockers but it turned out to not be a problem because I was the only one staying in the 4 person dorm. Nice clean kitchen to make your own food and to sit down.

This hostel was fine, but the 8 bed dorm has no privacy, not just within the room (that's normal), but the windows open onto the kitchen where everyone passing through can see inside. The four-bed dorm is better. The staff were pretty cool, especially Gasper, and they had activities to do in the days and nights if you'd like. This wasn't your normal youth hostel though, there were a few people over 40 who were a bit "different", so sometimes it was not so fun and a bit awkward.

Very nice, quiet stay. Good location and clean room.

Thought the bathroom needed a bit more daily cleaning. Was originally given wrong keys from easy Nerja and I was staying at the beach house. Got to easy Nerja just as the last staff member was leaving for evening. 10:00p.m. and although very apologetic and hospitable, it was a big hassle. Anyway, a bit noisy. But it is a hostel and what can you expect when being with so many people in a small place.

• 5th Jun 2014

Excellent location: close to the beach, and close to nightlife. Room was very clean :) Beds were decent quality. The staff wasn't the friendliest though. The owner came in a few minutes after my two friends and I had come in, and there was a little bit of sand on the floor and he basically asked us accusingly who did it and said we couldn't be making messes. Another time when I asked to use the bathroom after checking out he said only if we didn't get it dirty. Also there was no soap in bathroom

The hostel in the center of the village. Staff very helpful and kind. I am sure that with time will make it always better.

Decent hostel with helpfully staff.

Confusing. Staff only there 30 % of the day. Had problem with doors trying to get in. Kitchen only open from 9.30am to 11pm so if you want to make your own breakfast early you have to wait for when the staff arrive to open the kitchen. Stay somewhere else if you can

Everyone on the staff were sweet and helpful, the owner included. I also liked that they organized activities for the guests almost every day. It would have been nice if the dorms had lockers that you could lock, but other than that I was happy with everything. Thank you Edu, Julian, Miranda &co

• 3rd May 2014
  • Finland

This place had more of a hotel feel to it than a hostel, high standard, stylish and superclean. Missed wifi in my room (in the basement) since there's no indoor common room and no computer, had to sit in the hallway to go online. Showers were a bit chilly in the morning but really hot in the evening.

I stayed at this hostel twice, and I will definitvly come back. It has a central location in Nerja, a small town witch i loved. Friendly staff, good times at the terrace, clean, quiet. I have nothing bad to say about this place.

Awesome place, awesome staff (very motivated and nice), awesome price, awesome people, me encanté muchisimo! I really had a good time there! Chears

• 6th Jan 2014

great hostel in the centre of nerja. staff very helpful, facilities great except for the kitchen which is in the terrace it should be better in summer. very clean and comfortable.

The perfect hostel for a place like Nerja. The best thing is the terrace, where a lot of guests gather in the evenings which creates a nice atmosphere. It's all very clean, Eduardo, the owner, is very hospitable, and location is great too - almost everything is within walking distance in Nerja, but this place is literally a stone's throw from the bus station, and still close to the sea. Excellent value for value.

Sometimes,there is no staff in the reception. I booked mixed dorm(4bed). But I stayed twin room with another guest who is a woman. Needless to say, i am OK. But she didn't feel safety.........

The kitchen facilities were not so good. A very small kitchen. Not a lot of space to prepare the meal, because there was a very big hot water boiler , which took half the amount of space available. Also there was no washing machine or dryer for your clothing. No laundry facilities-

숙소가 따로여서 놀랬는데 정말좋았어요 다만 욕실이 좀 좁은것 빼고는 스태프도 친절하고 발코니 근처에 최고~~^^

East Nerja felt more like a 1 star hotel than a hostel. The staff on shift at arrival had no knowledge of Nerja whatsoever. Considering the size of the city and her length of stay in Nerja, she should have been more informed in order to help others with the basics (ie. parking, what to do, places to see, etc). Getting in touch with anyone in Easy Nerja by phone was virtually impossible. Dont know if I'd stay here again but if no better choice I would consider it.

Our stay was amazing and we loved our time in Nerja! Thank you for making it even better! I would like to say that the bathroom door in 103 wouldn't close all the way. This isn't a big deal since it's a private room anyway, but I thought I should let you know so you could fix it before your next guests arrive. Thanks again!

• 26th Oct 2013