7.8
Very Good 42 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 42 Total Reviews
Ecohostel Bettmar Las Palmas Located at Calle Pedro Diaz 20, Calle Lopez Botas 55, Gran Canaria.
Spain
Gran Canaria 5 35001 Calle Pedro Diaz 20, Calle Lopez Botas 55
78% 42
28.0993910 -15.4140832
    Rooms available

• francescobernardiit8177
  • Italy, Male, 31-40
20th Dec 2015

Very clean, spacious rooms.

• sjarvis20121943
  • British Virgin Islands, Male, 31-40
14th Dec 2015
2.0

I booked here for 8 days. I had an emergency and had to leave after 3 days. They kept the money for all 8 days and said they do not do refunds and then threatened me with Police after complaining. Also no beach for miles and arrogant ignorant staff. Never again. Hostile World aren't helping with this either. It has ruined my xmas holidays.

11th Dec 2015
6.9

I do not know who their target customers are. I was 22 when I stayed there and I met other twenty-something year olds. But I also meet people in there 30s - 40s, a lot of seniors, a family with small children. The shower would automatically turn off every two - three minutes. I guess this is how the hostel is environmentally friendly.

• Poland, Male, 25-30
5th Dec 2015

That was good time and very friendly atmosphere . Greetings for staff. Aleksander Zorawski.