Ecohostel Bettmar Las Palmas Reviews

Calle Pedro Diaz 20, Calle Lopez Botas 55, Gran Canaria, Spain

This hostel is great. It's safe, clean and the value for money is good. It's location is really good, very close to the old town and to buses going to the beach and to different sites of the island. The staff at this hostel is very welcoming and friendly. We spend a great time with them and we can only encourage people to go there.

For the location, the hostel was sadly quiet.

• 6th Jun 2014

Wonderful, friendly and helpful staff and guests who create a lovely atmosphere. Thank you!

• 16th Mar 2014

Very modern and clean, almost sterile. A good place to spend one night.

I liked the hostel a lot, everybody was really nice and the place is furnished and decorated with a great love for details. What I didn't like about it was the fact that there is no mirror in out room and no full-body mirror in the girl's bathroom, apart from that it would be nice to have a girl's bathroom (or at least a toilet) on the 1st floor. I liked the ecological idea behind everything, but I think the water could flow for a little longer in the showers and sinks, it annoyed me a little.

• 6th Feb 2014