Egyptian Night Reviews

13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt, Cairo, Egypt

The location is very good! The breakfast is good and the staff are great!

As a lone traveler, I had a fantastic time at the Egyptian Night. Very friendly and helpful staff that went out of their way to show me the ropes while I was staying in an unfamiliar city. Location is fantastic, just off Tahrir Square and across from the Egyptian antiquities museum. A charming set up for just the right price in downtown Cairo. I'll certainly be returning!

The Staff here are awesome. I

Great and friendly, Mohammed was awesome

The staff was really helpfull and easy to talk to. The transfer from the airport was great, free of charge!! They also have different tours at very reasonable prices, if you are looking for an affordable place to stay near the downtown and main sites look no further, right in front of the Egyptian museum and the main sqaure Tharir Square.

My stay was surprisingly pleasant. With the political climate I was unsure of how I'd be treated by the people but the staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Whatever I needed they were pleased to assist. I felt safe up on the 5th floor and my view was great of the Egyptian museum and the NDP building.. in the daytime I could also see theNile :o) When you call ask for Jimmy. Another thing that impressed me was how long my free airport pickup guy waited patiently. 2hrs!

• 4th Sep 2013

location is amazing, clean, quite, best city center hotel staff are so friendly and helpful they arrange a tour with a best prices and services

• 23rd Jun 2013
  • Egypt

Best location, clean, staff are so helpfull

• 5th Jun 2013
  • Colombia

The staff were extremely helpful in finding out information that I needed to know and arranging transport to go and see the pyramids and other places.

Mind you! This is not a hostel anymore, but a regular hotel. I had booked a bed in a six bed dorm, but that didnt exist anymore. The (very) good thing is that they gave me a private double room ensuite for the same price! The personal was very helpful, but on the other hand there was nobody there, so if you want to meet people look somewhere else

Location is perfect, just opposite the egyptian museum and tahrir square. Very friendly staff, all if them, muhammad, made, mahout and the girls. I've bought all my tours with them. I booked in the make dorm but I had it to myself because nobody was around. The others hostelers during my stay were nice people, had a drink with with polish at the living room.

i really enjoyed my stay at egyptian night and will not hesitate to choose it again next time when i am in cairo.

• 7th Apr 2013
  • China

The hostel has many advantages: close to Egyptian Museum, downtown, Nile River, etc. In addition, the staff is very helpful, nice people!!

I was there three nights. The last night I asked for the breakfast at 7:30 because I had to leave early. But nobody was there ! Otherwise the staff was very gentle and competent.

• 1st Mar 2013

The hotel need maintenance. There was not enough hot water when I took a shower. Covered by sheet, I still got five bites by mosquitos on my hands after only one night. I was given a room behind the reception and could heard the phone rang at night. The staff are nice and it's cheap for the location. however, the room doesn't look as nice as the one in pic.

Here at Egyptian night we are sorry for you bad experience. As far as the maintenance with the water temperature, our maintenance team has made some improvements. The sheets provided protect against the intrusive nature of mosquitos, when used properly. As far as the room is concerned, we apologize for the sound pollution and hope we did not wake you, since the building is a little older the walls are thinner than one expects. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Egypt and if you do plan to come back, think about staying with us again to allow us to improve your impression of us.

The hotel is very central. It's a very good value for money and the staff are very helpful and friendly.

Thanks for sharing your experience of staying at our place, We wish to see you again in Egypt and it was a pleasure to have you stay at the hostel.

The owner was very kind and helpful. We bought all the tours with him. The location is good if Cairo is peacefull and with no protests. My sunglasses "disapeared"in the hostel and sent 3 emails reporting this to them and I did not receive any answer. Even if they say you can use the refrigerator, don't use, I left food twice there and they also "disapeared".

Thanks for taking some time to review your stay, We did our best with you starting with offering our accommodation services or our travel service. we didnt receive any complain or notification about any forgotten/lost items during your stay. We have recived your email 3 days after you checked out saying that you might have forgot your sunglasses, Although we do not accept responsibility for this, because we inform all our guest at the check inn that we do have safety boxes for their values and its free of charge and and it can be used any time, and in facts you have acknowledged our terms and conditions at the check inn and on of these terms is (Please deposit all valuables in the hostels safety box as we cannot be held resbonsible for lost/stolen items) even though we started to investigate the matter, Unfortunately and as you have witnessed the room was taking by other guests just 30 mins after you left it, this is why we had to wait so we can look for your items in the room before replying back to you because we had to come back with an answer, In the same time in Cairo we had a big fire at El Maadi communication center which supplies all down town and huge section of Cairo with the internet connection, so we wouldn't be able to contact you or any customer. Thanks again for sharing your feedback, We wish you give us another chance in the furture.

I stayed here for 5nights . this hostel is fantastic . employees were very kind and helpful and friendly. especially marwa . and locations is near by museum . and the rooms are clean and comfortable . i just like this place .

• 16th Oct 2012
  • South Korea

We would like to thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and any potential customer in the future, It was a pleasure to have you stay at our place, and we are happy to hear that you had a great 5 nights of stay at our place, we wish to see you once again in Egypt and specially at your second home Egyptian Night Hostel :)

In terms of value for money, in my RTW trip, this was the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The male and female staff were incredibly helpful, advising us about things to see and do, avoiding scammers, and negotiating travel in hectic Cairo. The staff were on hand 24 hours and so attentive. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was decent. The location is brilliant, just minutes from public transport and right across the road from the Egyptian Museum. I would definitely stay here again

We would like to thank you so much for your positive and encourage comment, we really do our best to make our customer happy and satisfied. We like traveling and tourism so much and its more than a Job for us and this is the secret behind all the effort we do. It was a pleasure to have you stay at our place, and we are happy to hear that you had a very good experience during your stay at the hostel. we wish to see you once again in Egypt and specially at your second home Egyptian Night Hostel :)

Very nice hotel, especially for the price. Staff is very helpful and they CARE. Not only in moment of paying but for the whole stay. Only issue is that the place is a little noisy, especially rooms facing main street. But it's the price of very good location.

Thank you very much for the positive comment. We are also so glad your visit was enjoyable. We will pass your feedback on to the team, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5