Egyptian Night Reviews

13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt, Cairo, Egypt

I had a great stay here. Arrived early Tuesday morning and left Friday afternoon and from the get go the staff was attentive. Location is incredible, with the National Antiquities Museum across the street, Tahrir Square proper is a block away, and the Nile is a 7 minute walk. My room was spacious, had its own private bathroom, it's own AC and the view from the common balcony is incredible.

• 17th Jun 2014

It's a good place to stay for the museum but don't try to get to the airport in in the afternoon. Traffic is a nightmare.

• 15th Jun 2014

Great location. Great people. They're like family!! I highly recommend !

Staff are very good and has helped us a lot to get around Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. Jimmy, the manager was really good and arranged the trip to Luxor and Aswan. Whatever we asked was been arranged without any delay or excuse, kept upto the promise. I love to visit the hotel again and Egypt.

The location is very good! The breakfast is good and the staff are great!

As a lone traveler, I had a fantastic time at the Egyptian Night. Very friendly and helpful staff that went out of their way to show me the ropes while I was staying in an unfamiliar city. Location is fantastic, just off Tahrir Square and across from the Egyptian antiquities museum. A charming set up for just the right price in downtown Cairo. I'll certainly be returning!

The Staff here are awesome. I

Great and friendly, Mohammed was awesome

The staff was really helpfull and easy to talk to. The transfer from the airport was great, free of charge!! They also have different tours at very reasonable prices, if you are looking for an affordable place to stay near the downtown and main sites look no further, right in front of the Egyptian museum and the main sqaure Tharir Square.

My stay was surprisingly pleasant. With the political climate I was unsure of how I'd be treated by the people but the staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Whatever I needed they were pleased to assist. I felt safe up on the 5th floor and my view was great of the Egyptian museum and the NDP building.. in the daytime I could also see theNile :o) When you call ask for Jimmy. Another thing that impressed me was how long my free airport pickup guy waited patiently. 2hrs!

• 4th Sep 2013

Nice hostel in the middle of Cairo. Offers a wide range of day trips and tours.

location is amazing, clean, quite, best city center hotel staff are so friendly and helpful they arrange a tour with a best prices and services

• 23rd Jun 2013
  • Egypt

Best location, clean, staff are so helpfull

• 5th Jun 2013
  • Colombia

The staff were extremely helpful in finding out information that I needed to know and arranging transport to go and see the pyramids and other places.

Mind you! This is not a hostel anymore, but a regular hotel. I had booked a bed in a six bed dorm, but that didnt exist anymore. The (very) good thing is that they gave me a private double room ensuite for the same price! The personal was very helpful, but on the other hand there was nobody there, so if you want to meet people look somewhere else

Location is perfect, just opposite the egyptian museum and tahrir square. Very friendly staff, all if them, muhammad, made, mahout and the girls. I've bought all my tours with them. I booked in the make dorm but I had it to myself because nobody was around. The others hostelers during my stay were nice people, had a drink with with polish at the living room.

i really enjoyed my stay at egyptian night and will not hesitate to choose it again next time when i am in cairo.

• 7th Apr 2013
  • China

The hostel has many advantages: close to Egyptian Museum, downtown, Nile River, etc. In addition, the staff is very helpful, nice people!!

I was there three nights. The last night I asked for the breakfast at 7:30 because I had to leave early. But nobody was there ! Otherwise the staff was very gentle and competent.

• 1st Mar 2013

The hotel need maintenance. There was not enough hot water when I took a shower. Covered by sheet, I still got five bites by mosquitos on my hands after only one night. I was given a room behind the reception and could heard the phone rang at night. The staff are nice and it's cheap for the location. however, the room doesn't look as nice as the one in pic.

Here at Egyptian night we are sorry for you bad experience. As far as the maintenance with the water temperature, our maintenance team has made some improvements. The sheets provided protect against the intrusive nature of mosquitos, when used properly. As far as the room is concerned, we apologize for the sound pollution and hope we did not wake you, since the building is a little older the walls are thinner than one expects. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Egypt and if you do plan to come back, think about staying with us again to allow us to improve your impression of us.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5