Egyptian Night Reviews

13 Merit Basha St. Cairo Egypt, Cairo, Egypt

good location.

wifi. AC. view. location. cheap. nice staff. free breakfast. what more can I ask for!

100% recommend staying at Egyptian night hostel Staff is super friendly makes u feel like family!

• 20th Apr 2015

Staff incredibly helpful. Wanted to know where to eat, they escorted us there personally, at 4 blocks from the hostel. Really five star service! Would definitely recommend to stay there!

The pictures of the hostel on the website are absolutely nothing as the hostel look like atleast not all the rooms. The bathroom we had was very dirty and was as if we were showering in a closet. Moldy and not clean when we got there. There was also a million cats that noone told us of just chilling inside which was just gross. I also saw a roach in the drawerer and traffic kept me from being able to sleep.

• 19th Mar 2015

They are very helpful.

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Chile

Impossible to reach by phone. Doesent return mails. Useless! Avoid at all cost!!

Good location because is close to museum but place is durty and cats everywhere. Place looking like horror movie

The hostel owner was very helpful in setting up my trip.

loved it thanks guys

• 8th Jan 2015

we appreciate the effort they did to make our cool tour thanks jimmy

• Mexico

it was quite awesome

• Wales

It was an awesome experience we had in Cairo and at the egyptian night location is great just in front of the egyptian museum near to every thing the room was clean and the staff is very helpful

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Albania
  • All Male Group, 25-30

location is amazing almost near to everything, staff is friendly but rooms needs to be more furnished.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Colombia

Location, staff & cleanliness

• 1st Jan 2015

Fantastic location, super friendly staff.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Greece

The staff was friendly and helpful and I spent a very nice time at the hostel! The big "minus" however was the transfer to the airport organized by the hostel, which failed, since no car actually showed up at the agreed hour - taking into account the amount of money they charge for it and the stress it caused to me, I consider this very unfortunate and it compromised the positive impression I had of this hostel.

The manager Nour was excellent, very friendly and helpful. He helped me settle in and organised a 6 day tour on the spot and kept in contact and checked in throughout my tour around Egypt. Place needs more atmosphere though.

• 18th Dec 2014

The staff are lovely but the place is not a hostel for u if u are looking 2 meet people. Its usually rather dead. On the first night, they had overbooked & took me to a lovely room downstairs 2 another hostel. Great room,; very clean and felt homely (none of the usual cold tiling). The 2nd time at Egyptian night, they did have a bed for me. I was bitten by bed bugs & could not sleep, i woke up with bites & my eyelid was swollen up. At 3am, they gave me clean sheets & I managed a few hrs of sleep

Location is great, across the street from the egyptian museum also the staff is very helpful.

• 26th Nov 2014