Eight Elephants & Dreaming Dragon Hostel

Superb 1359 Total Reviews
Superb 1359 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 41+
2nd May 2017

Great location. Friendly and helpful staff. Good social atmosphere, but illumination is a bit dark.

29th Apr 2017

We had a great stay. Most of all the location was excellent and Karen was very helpful to help us check-in late or to give us informations. The hostel is surrounded by many food options and well connected with the MRT just close by and a night market within walking distance. Staying at this hostel surely helped us have a great experience in our Taiwan holidays. I highly recommend it!

5th Mar 2017

I had to cancel my stay. My mother developed bone cancer & rushed home to support her. but stayed there last year & loved it.

Wish you all the best : )

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
4th Mar 2017
7.7

The staff is very friendly, she welcomed us in and provided us with a small map around the area. Facilities are relatively old e.g. aircon is inefficient and noisy; water tap is leaking water but not affecting the use . One thing definitely needs to improve is that the bath towel which looks like having been reused for years, it looks yellowish and has an unpleasant smell on it.

Thanks for your review, we will improve whatever we can :-)

3rd Mar 2017

This hostel was so cute and clean! This hostel had a very charming vibe with all its cute decorations. It was also one of the cleanest and coziest I've ever stayed. Always good music playing in living room. Location was convenient- near the train, near many restaurants (both cheap street food, fancy vegetarian places), and a big park to go exercise. Able to wash clothes and use the kitchen. Free tea! Overall, I would highly recommend this place. Friendly, helpful staff and comfy place to stay

It was really nice to meet you :D

25th Feb 2017

Wow. Maybe the best hostel I've ever stayed at. It felt like home upon sitting down on the couch in the lounge. Quiet jazz on at all times. Karen is out of this world hospitable and accommodating and just plain cool. Multiple times she helped me after I'd been thoughtless, with a smile. I would move in if I could. You should for at least a few days :)

Glad that you enjoyed my music ;)

10th Feb 2017

I really enjoyed my stay here, very cozy atmosphere that was extremly clean and organized. Staff was also very kind and helpful.

• Hong Kong, All Female Group, 25-30
1st Jan 2017

suitable for people who dont need to stay close to the night market. not much shopping you can do around, but we quite like the feeling staying as if we were home. staffs are very nice there.

30th Dec 2016

Cute place. The rooms are pretty small, but there is a nice vibe - feels more like a home than a hostel. The area near the hotel is cool, and its close to an MRT stop! The staff is so nice, and have great suggestions of where to eat around the hostel.

27th Dec 2016

Great price for a private room, close to transit. The area was safe and pleasant. The bathroom (ensuite) was not amazing, but the room itself was very pleasant and unusually roomy. Our room was in a second building that didn't have the same nice atmosphere as the main building, but it was right next door so you could always go visit if you want. The staff was really great, super helpful, and spoke excellent English. A good base of operations for someone social, but not a raging party animal.