Eight Elephants & Dreaming Dragon Hostel Reviews

1F, No.6, Alley 4, Lane 48, JinJiang St., ShiDa,Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan

Cheerful staff, nice common room and good wifi. The hostel was clean and the area seemed quiet atleast for my short stay.

Great location and great staff. Every staff member that I interacted with was genuinely happy to be there. There's a common room downstairs, that while small, allows guests to get to know one another.

It's happy to know you :D

I stayed here twice. Great location with a MRT station close by. Lovely staff, who offered good suggestions on where to go. The common area felt very homely and comfortable.

Great staff, great location! I stayed here for 4 nights whilst looking for an apartment in Taipei. The staff and fellow travelers were all very friendly and helpful! Moving into the apartment was bittersweet because I felt like the hostel became a home!

• 12th Sep 2015

Thin walls. But it's a really nice hostel. Very welcoming. :)

Really great staff and location! Never been at a place where I felt more welcome than here! Highly recommended.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

Thanks for your supports

I stayed at Dreaming Dragon for a week while I looked for an apartment to stay in while I'm a student here. It is a great location for people moving here to study at NTNU. It is close to the university, the MRT, and a lot of cool restaurants and cafes. It is a small hostel but it is very well maintained and the staff is very friendly. I would definitely stay here again!

Wish you have great time here ^^~

1 2 Next » last »