Eight Elephants & Dreaming Dragon Hostel Reviews

1F, No.6, Alley 4, Lane 48, JinJiang St., ShiDa,Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan

Staff are amazingly helpful, friendly, fun people. It's the only hostel I stayed at where the staff invited me (and other guests) to go out to see some music! Super clean, and location is just about the best for visiting Taipei.

I love this place, because it's not only the best hostel, its the best place I've stayed. I'd even rather stay here again than in a 5 stars hotel, because you'll never meet such lovely people at any hotel. I really do not wonder anymore about long term guest staying there over several month... because I became one myself xD Over my time here it became my second home. This City is awesome this hostel is awesome and the best are the people around here. I'll miss you all ;(

1 2 3 Next » last »