Eight Elephants & Dreaming Dragon Hostel Reviews

1F, No.6, Alley 4, Lane 48, JinJiang St., ShiDa,Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan

A cozy hostel with helpful staffs!

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Kind of hard to find the first time visiting. The staff is nice, atmosphere is cozy, but shower water temperature is too hot for me and cannot be adjusted. The hostel is quite clean, except for a very little bit moldy smell in the bedding -- although I suppose that most people wouldn't notice that -- my sensitive nose is to blame. :-) Overall, this hostel is a great choice if you're to make friends with other backpackers!

We could actually adjust the shower temperature! Come stay with us another time we will adjust for youuu :)

I've stayed at Eight Elephants several times because of its incredible staff. Great location and there is always a great group of people to hang out with. If you're looking for a good way to experience Taipei, Eight Elephants is a great starting point!

1 2 3 Next » last »