Eight Elephants & Dreaming Dragon Hostel Reviews

1F, No.6, Alley 4, Lane 48, JinJiang St., ShiDa,Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan

I only stayed for one night but it was definitely one of the best (if not the best) hostel I've stayed at. Super clean, really comfortable, and the staff are amazing.

• 3rd May 2014

Thought it was great. The staff are very nice, the atmosphere is very homey and relaxed, and the location's in a cool student neighborhood I otherwise might've missed out on. Highly recommend.

• 30th Apr 2014

One of the more 'homely' hostels I stayed in while in Asia, the place had a pretty good atmosphere. There were quite a few long-term residents of the hostel staying there at the same time as myself, so the place was rather less raucous than many other places I stayed, for better, for worse. Good kitchen facilities were present, and cleanliness was, on the whole, very good (apart from a slight problem in one of the dorms which the hostel was working very hard to rectify). 7.5/10

1 2 3 Next » last »