Eight Elephants & Dreaming Dragon Hostel Reviews

1F, No.6, Alley 4, Lane 48, JinJiang St., ShiDa,Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan

Overall a good place to stay, with friendly atmosphere. Shower was a bit awkward to use, and there was a lot of water leaking from basin tap. Was handy having hot water and tea on hand, and acces to kitchen facilities.

• 7th May 2014

Love these trouble makers! My one suggestion is to (permitting you're not fully booked) check in with guests to see if they want to extend their stay. Many travellers go day by day. A couple times I lost my bed. Either way I know it's 50-50 on this, it would just be nice for us disorganized folks. Either way the place is full of lovely staff, it's clean and homy. Get a couple more hostel activities going though! Love you guys.

Its like being home! Great layout! Amazing staff! Awesome hostel!

I only stayed for one night but it was definitely one of the best (if not the best) hostel I've stayed at. Super clean, really comfortable, and the staff are amazing.

• 3rd May 2014